Search This thread

zakk87

Sep 3, 2010
huawei-EMUI-12.jpg

Reactions: andrei80

algarues

Feb 14, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10
It would be interesting to check if on the P20 pro also the new high-res mode will be available in the camera app.

It uses a process similar to gcam taking multiple frames of the same photo and overlays them to maximise detail

Other Huawei phones got it

Sae3sy

Apr 19, 2022
Huawei Watch 2
Huawei P30 Pro
How did you get it? I'm on same Version and got no Beta Invite..
And now it's over..
you are german, are you? (bc of the "onkel" in your name) You need to have a german sim card or a card from another country that does beta tests in your phone. Its important that its selected as default for mobile data and in the first sim card slot and you should be able to join the beta project. You can still join, since the end of the coutdown (monday 18.04) at least 15 people joined the tests after "the end" so I think you can still join until its full and there are actually 127 persons of 100.000.

Reactions: onkel_Andi

algarues

Feb 14, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10
Sure when I get the update I will let you know. But what do you mean with focus problems? I used auto focus for last year 😅
I saw in other forums that people reported that with emui 10 the phone changes the way it focuses.

For instance, comparing pictures of the same objects taken with older emui and the latest, they show that with older emui the entire picture is in focus.
On the other hand on emui 10 it was shown that several areas in the "same" picture are out of focus.

I also noticed something similar and thus reverted to emui 8.

onkel_Andi

Mar 23, 2011
Graz
OnePlus 7 Pro
you are german, are you? (bc of the "onkel" in your name) You need to have a german sim card or a card from another country that does beta tests in your phone. Its important that its selected as default for mobile data and in the first sim card slot and you should be able to join the beta project. You can still join, since the end of the coutdown (monday 18.04) at least 15 people joined the tests after "the end" so I think you can still join until its full and there are actually 127 persons of 100.000.
Ok thanks, I tried it with Austria A1. I will check if it is working.

Reactions: Sae3sy

Sae3sy

Apr 19, 2022
Huawei Watch 2
Huawei P30 Pro
UPDATE: Huawei's german support said me that "rollout" is planned to the end of this month so I think I should get the update to the end of this week. To quote support: "According to the latest information, the beta test for the devices in Germany should start at the end of this month." So far there are 149 beta testers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426_214609_com.huawei.betaclub.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426_214609_com.huawei.betaclub.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 69

Top Liked Posts