EMUI12 for P20 Pro

Search This thread

Sae3sy

Apr 19, 2022
Huawei P20 Pro
Huawei P30 Pro
Cool thank you
Please check out if high res photography is also available ;)
yes it is available and so far i didn't noticed any focus issues (only when using snapchat?)
Screenshot_20220428_205405_com.huawei.camera.jpg

algarues

Feb 14, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10
yes it is available and so far i didn't noticed any focus issues (only when using snapchat?)View attachment 5600857
Cool thank you
How do actually the high res pictures turn out?

Do they actually look better than normal pictures?

Does it look like the phone is taking more than one frame and overlap?

Thank you so much for sharing
I hope the update is giving you nice surprises

Sae3sy

Apr 19, 2022
Huawei P20 Pro
Huawei P30 Pro
Cool thank you
How do actually the high res pictures turn out?

Do they actually look better than normal pictures?

Does it look like the phone is taking more than one frame and overlap?

Thank you so much for sharing
I hope the update is giving you nice surprises
I will test it later, if you will I can post the photos here so you can see the difference by yourself. And yes there are some suprices but they aren't especially cool it discharges faster and supercharging isn't working although the phone is showing that it's supercharging 😅

algarues

Feb 14, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10
I will test it later, if you will I can post the photos here so you can see the difference by yourself. And yes there are some suprices but they aren't especially cool it discharges faster and supercharging isn't working although the phone is showing that it's supercharging 😅
Thank you
Regarding the fast discharging problem, I had it some time ago after updating / downgrading
I fixed it by debloating with adb and calibrating the battery

Reactions: Sae3sy

onkel_Andi

Mar 23, 2011
Graz
OnePlus 7 Pro
So now I figured out how to participate the beta. I just have to change my country in the settings of the phone and appgallery settings. After that I was able to see the project. But I think now it's too late because I cannot join anymore 😂

Reactions: Sae3sy

Sae3sy

Apr 19, 2022
Huawei P20 Pro
Huawei P30 Pro
I don't really have time so I did some ****ty photos and my first impression is that It isn't worth the storage space that it needs. The photos take up to 4 times more data space and you can't really see the difference, you can only see the scratches on my desk more clearly. I will upload the photos today evening

algarues

Feb 14, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10
Thank you for checking

That is an interesting one, I just updated my Mate 20 to EMUI 12 and the option for high res pictures is missing.
It might be that such option is not really based on overlapping of multiple takes.

I wonder if in EMUI 12 the P20 pro is still acquiring the pictures merging from the BW and color sensor at the same time or using the color sensor only.

Pawlosek

Apr 29, 2011
I just got OTA update to 12.0.0.225 (May '22 Security updates) (Poland - unbranded). Upgrade went flawless. (~7 minutes). Always on display function still old and the only one look. Didn't see noticeable bugs.Glad to see that they still support our old photo killer = )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808_122115_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808_122115_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 66

epoxyn

Aug 9, 2022
Hey everybody. I just got the new EMUI 12 update. Everything is stable for now. Did high resolution mode replace 40 mp mode? Because i cant see mp selection menu in the photo settings.

maverikdj

May 19, 2009
Naples
I just got OTA update to 12.0.0.225 (May '22 Security updates) (Poland - unbranded). Upgrade went flawless. (~7 minutes). Always on display function still old and the only one look. Didn't see noticeable bugs.Glad to see that they still support our old photo killer = )
Hello, OTA update to 12.0.0.225 is possible with Beta subscription or with standard firmware without beta apps? with hiproxy and hisuite i cant upgrade to other version, the last is c432e8r1p3. thanks

Pawlosek

Apr 29, 2011
Hello, OTA update to 12.0.0.225 is possible with Beta subscription or with standard firmware without beta apps? with hiproxy and hisuite i cant upgrade to other version, the last is c432e8r1p3. thanks
Standard update, never installed any Beta subscription app. You need to wait I guess, friend of mine with Mate 10 still didn't get EMUI 12 update.

Besides, I like it. I haven't cleared or wiped phone after update and still it seems snappier. (animations I guess?)

Top Liked Posts