- May 2, 2012
Bluestacks with root + SuperSU allow you to grant root access to the whole operating system that you normally can't. You can customize, access system partition, backup appdata, hacking games and more.
- Fully working SuperSU
- Removed useless system apps.
Note: You'll need to remove other bloatwares located in /data/download
Download links #1
Download links #2
Step by step
1. Close all Bluestacks processes from Task Manager and make sure there are no Bluestacks processes left
2. Make a backup of original root.vdi. It is usually located in C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Android\
3. Download modded root.vdi
4. Replace root.vdi inside C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Android\ or other location that you had changed during installation
5. Launch Bluestacks and enjoy!