[emulator] [NDS]+[tweaks] DraStic for android

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
Does uploading to Drive work for any of you lot? And what about loading a save state, it crashes when I load a save state in-game

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Does uploading to Drive work for any of you lot? And what about loading a save state, it crashes when I load a save state in-game
Uploading to Drive doesn't work for me and has generally been a bit hit or miss for most people.
Regarding save states, mine doesn't crash but I can't load them at all. Therefore I have to keep doing in-game saves.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nawoa

Aug 7, 2010
This emulator's really great, runs everything I've tried at full-speed and the interface customization is exellent. I even gave Metroid Prime: Hunters a go and, aside from being virtually impossible to enjoy on a touchscreen, it's fully playable.

jyuuken

Feb 18, 2012
Manila
using this as well
using miui and franco
max 702
min 367
gpu 128
ondemand

no lags at all for pokemon games
has some fc on fftactics2
overall great emulator

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Last edited:

californicated

May 4, 2011
Ahhh, save state!
In that case you can't do that. You should save normally (Start and Save) and load it in Desmume.
I tried every way to save in drastic, but the to gdrive uploaded file simply doesn't work in desmume. It would be so awsome to switch between PC and phone. The battery drain is huuuuge

Last edited:

Pao

Dec 3, 2012
I tried every way to save in drastic, but the to gdrive uploaded file simply doesn't work in desmume. It would be so awsome to switch between PC and phone. The battery drain is huuuuge
I said SAVE normally, not with Save States, that's another method to save.
Then go to "Backup" in Drastic folder and load the DSV file in DESMUME (Change format to Sav).
It's not that hard, come on.

Reactions: californicated

californicated

May 4, 2011
I said SAVE normally, not with Save States, that's another method to save.
Then go to "Backup" in Drastic folder and load the DSV file in DESMUME (Change format to Sav).
It's not that hard, come on.
Sorry, I didn't know battery save and save states were stored in different files. Got it working last evening! Thanks :eek:

darkrai

Jan 6, 2013
Pune
.dsv or .dst? I tried both, but Desmume just won't load any state from 0-9 :(
I donno whether desmume can read from drastic
But it does work the other way around
Try playing on your phone till any actual expert replies

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Pao

Dec 3, 2012
Maybe because tegra 2 is really too slow to run a DS emulator? It's an old chip after all.

Sent from my cardboard phone.
Ehm, no... Only because Tegra 2 doesn't have Neon Istructions which is an important part of drastic

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app