Enable 25 quick panel toggles (root) (Update)

Search This thread

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I have just look to this on marshmallow and with minor change in application, it can be work on Note 5 Marshmallow as well but really samsung have removed most of sources and hardly couple of extra hidden toggles are there. Only two I found useful which is not part of built in stock toggles like Scree capture and Floating message.

kenpaci

Jan 2, 2011
Kuala terengganu
I have just look to this on marshmallow and with minor change in application, it can be work on Note 5 Marshmallow as well but really samsung have removed most of sources and hardly couple of extra hidden toggles are there. Only two I found useful which is not part of built in stock toggles like Scree capture and Floating message.

posible to add screen capture toogle? how to add? my sreen capture is missing

samteeee

• I have just look to this on marshmallow and with minor change in application, it can be work on Note 5 Marshmallow as well but really samsung have removed most of sources and hardly couple of extra hidden toggles are there. Only two I found useful which is not part of built in stock toggles like Scree capture and Floating message.

Thanks for trying bro.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Here simple tool to activate 25 quick panel toggles.

attachment.php
      attachment.php

Requires rooted device.
      Should work on any N5 tw rom/variant
      Application itself have info about how to restore original toggles. As well also have screenshot about what exact 25 toggles will get activated. Read carefully info before using it.

XDA Version
      Installation
      1.Install attached Toggles XDA n5 *.apk as regular apk.
      2.read info carefully
      3.select enable 25 toggles - grant su permission when asked
      4.done

Update 1.1
      Added feature to enable 15 scrollable toggle (stock is 15)
      Updated Link to Pro version

Play Store version

Play store version have same function but you can select individual toggle (any number 1 to 40) of your choice. Remember some toggles may not appear if codes are not available on your ROM. Same way play store version you can select any number of scrollable toggles between 10-30

Here simple tool to activate 25 quick panel toggles.
      Requires rooted device.
      Should work on any N5 tw rom/variant
      Application itself have info about how to restore original toggles. As well also have screenshot about what exact 25 toggles will get activated. Read carefully info before using it.

Installation
      1.Install attached Toggles XDA n5 1.0.apk as regular apk.
      2.read info carefully
      3.select enable 25 toggles - grant su permission when asked
      4.done

PS : This is special xda version but may be later Pro version available with one extra facility to enable only selective toggles with facility to select number of toggles to scroll.

I installed it and it appears to be working.
      Doesn't work on Galaxy S6 running Note 5 ROM in case anyone wondered!
      I don't even get asked to grant root access.
      You can try this. Earlier reported not working may be root issue as user reported it doesn't asked for su permission. Sometime it may take longer to ask su permission. Make setting storage backup with titanium first.
      Edit :tested on my N4 rom (s6 port) and working fine.
      Sent from my SM-N920I using xda premium