• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Enable Developer Options in Second Space

Search This thread

fab_ge

Jan 8, 2012
Hi,
I'm using second space on my Xiaomi and would like to change the mocking location setting.
Enabling the developer options by clicking multiple times on the software version is not working in second space.

Is there any other way to change the mocking location setting in second space, maybe via terminal commands or editing files?

Thanks in advance
Fabian

flote21

Aug 29, 2020
I thinks it is not available this option in second space...

Hi,
I'm using second space on my Xiaomi and would like to change the mocking location setting.
Enabling the developer options by clicking multiple times on the software version is not working in second space.

Is there any other way to change the mocking location setting in second space, maybe via terminal commands or editing files?

Thanks in advance
Fabian

xavier-fs

Dec 31, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Sure you can, though its hidden you can access it using any Activity Launcher application for example this one: Activity Launcher

From there you have access to everything and you can even create a shortcut for next time use.

See screenshot:

Attachments

• IMG_20210428_182609.jpg
    IMG_20210428_182609.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 99