Enable dual SIM (KB2005 converted from T-Mobile) Android 13 F_15

Search This thread

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
I honestly don't know how I did but I'll show the tweaks I've made that made it happen. It's most likely the firmware flasher script that did it, but I'm not sure. Watch this video to see all of the tweaks/modules I'm using.
The link to flasher is here -> https://github.com/Wishmasterflo/Firmware_flasher
It seems that adding the following lines to build.prop also works.
Code:
setprop persist.vendor.radio.multisim_switch_support true
setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds

amine tenes

Aug 9, 2015
I confirm that i'ts yorking perfactly i just flach the the firmware flasher script
thanks my freind for that
I've been waiting for that for a long time
Thank you very much

Stylishly

Feb 19, 2023
I can confirm it works for OOS13 KB2003 (EU) converted from T-Mobile as well. Just use the flasher for the EU version.
Thanks a lot! That was a life saver!

Reactions: FreeDee

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
How do I run this through ADB on a non-rooted device or does the device have to be rooted for this to work?
Firmware flasher script runs from custom recovery, so you need at least unlocked bootloader.
But as for dual sim only bootloader (from beta OOS) is needed, you can flash it manually as well.
Code:
fastboot flash abl abl.img

raven911

Aug 17, 2009
Hi apologies, I haven't followed for a while and desperate to get dual-sim working again on my 8T. Where do I get the correct abl.img, and is there a step by step on how to flash it?

My 8T is T-mobile, sim unlocked, bootloader unlocked, converted to EU rom, bootloader relocked. Also wanted to check, does flashing the abl.img require being bootloader unlocked??

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
Hi apologies, I haven't followed for a while and desperate to get dual-sim working again on my 8T. Where do I get the correct abl.img, and is there a step by step on how to flash it?

My 8T is T-mobile, sim unlocked, bootloader unlocked, converted to EU rom, bootloader relocked. Also wanted to check, does flashing the abl.img require being bootloader unlocked??
See my posts above and links to firmware flasher.
You can take abl.img from firmware flasher .zip related to installed OOS version on your device or unpack it yourself from OOS13 F10 if you have it.

As for flashing bootloader, it's definitely possible on unlocked bootloader, but to be tested on a locked one.

raven911

Aug 17, 2009
See my posts above and links to firmware flasher.
You can take abl.img from firmware flasher .zip related to installed OOS version on your device or unpack it yourself from OOS13 F10 if you have it.

As for flashing bootloader, it's definitely possible on unlocked bootloader, but to be tested on a locked one.
OK< I see the 8T folder for the flasher, but none of these seems to be the OOS13 beta? Aren't these all stable ROMs?

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
Ok great, I see that now. But just to confirm, I still need to unlock the bootloader on the phone and install a custom recovery before this would work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I honestly don't know how I did but I'll show the tweaks I've made that made it happen. It's most likely the firmware flasher script that did it, but I'm not sure. Watch this video to see all of the tweaks/modules I'm using.
    The link to flasher is here -> https://github.com/Wishmasterflo/Firmware_flasher
    It seems that adding the following lines to build.prop also works.
    Code:
    setprop persist.vendor.radio.multisim_switch_support true
    setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds
    I can confirm it works for OOS13 KB2003 (EU) converted from T-Mobile as well. Just use the flasher for the EU version.
    Thanks a lot! That was a life saver!