Enable every App for Multiwindow on S7 Edge (xposed needed)

Search This thread

yash92duster

Jan 31, 2015
Chennai
Hello guys,

just for the ones that are interested, that the App from here ( [Xposed] Multiwindow Apps Manager ) can enable every installed app for multi window.

It needs xposed! Tried with framework 80.0 and xposed app 3.0 alpha4. S7 Edge SM-G935F, germany.

MfG: Specktäter
I installed it on my Galaxy S5 G900h and its working perfectly:good:

Bunny Bugs

Nov 11, 2005
Hello guys,

just for the ones that are interested, that the App from here ( [Xposed] Multiwindow Apps Manager ) can enable every installed app for multi window.

It needs xposed! Tried with framework 80.0 and xposed app 3.0 alpha4. S7 Edge SM-G935F, germany.

MfG: Specktäter

Dear Specktäter,
I'm very interested in this theme, I used this function on my note 4 on every day.
I try now one s7 edge and unfortunately I can not use this on that.
I have one S7 Edge SM-G935F international version with stock rom.
I tried with actual framework v84.0 and xposed app 3.0 alpha4.
Maybe I make it something wrong, because I was checked all programs in the MW Apps Manager, but I can't use all program in multi window mode.
Please help to me.

Specktäter

Dec 9, 2007
Maybe I make it something wrong, because I was checked all programs in the MW Apps Manager, but I can't use all program in multi window mode.
Try to disable the missing Apps, reboot (not from the MW Apps Manager but the Power menu from your phone), enable the missing Apps and reboot again. I have installed some apps after MW Apps Manager, they was checked but did not show in the Multiwindow Chooser. After disable and enable they showed up.

Good luck!

Bunny Bugs

Nov 11, 2005
Try to disable the missing Apps, reboot (not from the MW Apps Manager but the Power menu from your phone), enable the missing Apps and reboot again. I have installed some apps after MW Apps Manager, they was checked but did not show in the Multiwindow Chooser. After disable and enable they showed up.

Good luck!

Dear Specktäter,
Thank you very much your quick reply and your idea.
I can not install the MW Apps Manager, the google play show me "Samsung SM-G935F" does not compatible"? I don't know why?

Top Liked Posts