• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Enable Jio 4G Voice App in Treble Supported ROM [Universal]

Search This thread

deathstalker279

Apr 7, 2014
Guntur
androidhlp.blogspot.in
You can now use your Jio 4G voice app on your Treble ROM on any device with VoLTE not working by following this guide.

1) Open settings app.

2) Go to "Network & Mobile" --> "Mobile Networks" --> under the "Advanced" --> "Access Point Names". If not found open the APN settings located in your settings app by searching for it.

3)Create a new APN with the following settings :

Name : ims
APN : ims
Type : ims
Protocol : ipv4/v6

4) Now save this APN.

Note: The APN may not appear in the APN list. But, do not worry.

5) Now, install the Jio 4g voice app. If you have already installed and used the app, follow the steps below (6,7) . Else, neglect them and Go straight to the App.

6) Clear the Jio 4G voice app Data and Cache.

7) Delete the hidden ".Jio4GVoice" and "Jio4GVoiceFiles" using Root Browser or any file explorer app.

8) Open the Jio 4G Voice app and grant all permission and also enable the Rich calling feature so that your call goes through the Jio 4G voice app even when dialed through the default Dialer App.

That's it! you now have 4g calls on your Treble supported ROM!

This was tested on Resurrection Remix 6.0.0 ROM and found working!

Join the Telegram Channel for more info and also if you want to test new builds!
https://t.me/Honor7Xrom

Thanks to @maximran6 !

Hit that thanks button if you found this guide useful!​

Last edited:
Thanks a lot buddy, I am using Lenovo Vibe Shot' z90a40.
Using a custom rom- Mokee - Android 7.1.2

Recently, I installed a Jio 4G sim and activated it. But I was able to use only network services until 8 read this thread, from where my jio 4G voice call is now active ( before it was only inactive).
Now I'm able to make calls using this app all the time.

Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can now use your Jio 4G voice app on your Treble ROM on any device with VoLTE not working by following this guide.

1) Open settings app.

2) Go to "Network & Mobile" --> "Mobile Networks" --> under the "Advanced" --> "Access Point Names". If not found open the APN settings located in your settings app by searching for it.

3)Create a new APN with the following settings :

Name : ims
    APN : ims
    Type : ims
    Protocol : ipv4/v6

4) Now save this APN.

Note: The APN may not appear in the APN list. But, do not worry.

5) Now, install the Jio 4g voice app. If you have already installed and used the app, follow the steps below (6,7) . Else, neglect them and Go straight to the App.

6) Clear the Jio 4G voice app Data and Cache.

7) Delete the hidden ".Jio4GVoice" and "Jio4GVoiceFiles" using Root Browser or any file explorer app.

8) Open the Jio 4G Voice app and grant all permission and also enable the Rich calling feature so that your call goes through the Jio 4G voice app even when dialed through the default Dialer App.

That's it! you now have 4g calls on your Treble supported ROM!

This was tested on Resurrection Remix 6.0.0 ROM and found working!

Join the Telegram Channel for more info and also if you want to test new builds!
    https://t.me/Honor7Xrom

Thanks to @maximran6 !

Hit that thanks button if you found this guide useful!​