• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Enable Samsung Gallery secret hidden settings

Search This thread

velqn

Nov 15, 2007
Turns out that the stock Samsung Gallery has a secret menu, and it`s easy to enable it, take a look.

Best part is that it runs on One UI 3.1/3.0/2.5 and 2.1 so even earlier devices should benefit.

Test it for yourself and let us know here what you were able to activate or de-activate.

velqn

Nov 15, 2007
Damn! Which version are you using (Gallery & One UI)? It should work back to One UI 2.1 - can you try again - you have to aim for the last few digits - I myself did not get it the first time...

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Damn! Which version are you using (Gallery & One UI)? It should work back to One UI 2.1 - can you try again - you have to aim for the last few digits - I myself did not get it the first time...

Gallery 10.2.00.19/ One UI vers 10.0.40.6
No go with this version.
Samsung is fond of hidden secret menus. Who knows how many there really are?
I found one by accident over a year ago.
Really? Those goofballs would have you tapping on everything. It's more than just annoying.

Anymore I cringed at updating any Samsung apk other than Wearables. Last update on the Good Lock family of apps left it with dumb looking creepy dancing icons on the main menu and zero tangible functionality improvements.
Small wonder I'm still running Pie; don't need AT&T/Samsung and Google screwing up -my- N10+!

Reactions: velqn

velqn

Nov 15, 2007
I found a few more in Bixby (allowing capsule test) and S Health (a bit more settings) - still testing them...

Agree - stick on Pie - unless you dont want to test next versions:)

Reactions: blackhawk

dziugas1959

Jan 22, 2018
I tried and it did not work, but i tried harder, and being pixel perfect? It did work on A32 latest version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Gallery 10.2.00.19/ One UI vers 10.0.40.6
    No go with this version.
    Samsung is fond of hidden secret menus. Who knows how many there really are?
    I found one by accident over a year ago.
    Really? Those goofballs would have you tapping on everything. It's more than just annoying.

Anymore I cringed at updating any Samsung apk other than Wearables. Last update on the Good Lock family of apps left it with dumb looking creepy dancing icons on the main menu and zero tangible functionality improvements.
    Small wonder I'm still running Pie; don't need AT&T/Samsung and Google screwing up -my- N10+!
    I found a few more in Bixby (allowing capsule test) and S Health (a bit more settings) - still testing them...

Agree - stick on Pie - unless you dont want to test next versions:)
    I finally got it to work. You have to press on the version number several times not the word Gallery. Kind of interesting....