Enable Soli for any contries through Magisk module

DinarQ8

Nov 23, 2010
Kuwait City
I download the file and flashed by Magsik i got failed " This zip in not a Magsik Module
I am new in root+Magsik game :)

Pixel4XL - Oct

Last edited:

dengxm

Nov 6, 2019
I download the file and flashed by Magsik i got failed " This zip in not a Magsik Module
I am new in root+Magsik game :)

Pixel4XL - Oct
If the error states that it's not a Magisk zip, or invalid zip in TWRP, the zip is not packaged correctly. Open up the zip and you'll likely see a folder (probably named something like <nameofmodule>-master or similar, or something completely different). Take all the contents of that folder and repack it to the root of the zip and try flashing it again.

Reactions: sotong and DinarQ8

DinarQ8

Nov 23, 2010
Kuwait City
If the error states that it's not a Magisk zip, or invalid zip in TWRP, the zip is not packaged correctly. Open up the zip and you'll likely see a folder (probably named something like <nameofmodule>-master or similar, or something completely different). Take all the contents of that folder and repack it to the root of the zip and try flashing it again.
Thank you so much work great [emoji1360]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

DinarQ8

Nov 23, 2010
Kuwait City
i download the release file and flush it, no issue occured. Did you download this file from release page?
Just now i see i downloaded wrong file something name clone file this file not flashing. After edit the file i see there a original file on the site flashing without any issues [emoji4]Screenshot_20191106-190109.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

sotong

Sep 9, 2008
Works great! I had to repackage the zip contents into a new zip folder but after that, no problem with the Magisk flashing. Thanks for the effort :)

salamdiab

Nov 8, 2019
i try to enable by this models
but nothing
i had edxpose models and disabled it and try to insall the magisk models and after flashing and reboot didnt work
do i need to uinstall the xdpose app and models and riru core and riru edxpsosed
thanks
or maby i clone wrong the files

yousefteh

Jan 3, 2020
hello, i repackaged the zip file but it is still saying that it is not a magisk module. Is there a specific program for repackaging or am i missing something?

dotcink

May 6, 2017
Not working for me.

It's installed with no problem, but when I reboot, the Motion Sense is still disabled.

By the way, the following command still works.
Code:
setprop pixel.oslo.allowed_override true
setprop persist.pixel.oslo.allowed_override true
setprop ctl.restart zygote

lapapunk

Aug 22, 2014
Odessa
Not working for me.

It's installed with no problem, but when I reboot, the Motion Sense is still disabled.

By the way, the following command still works.
Code:
setprop pixel.oslo.allowed_override true
setprop persist.pixel.oslo.allowed_override true
setprop ctl.restart zygote
U can do this with magisk Hide props conf.
U should install this module, then install terminal, type :
Su
Props
Add new props (u should choose it from the list)
Add only this: pixel.oslo.allowed_override true

Reboot / profit

Last edited:

ozikat12

Aug 19, 2011
U can do this with magisk Hide props conf.
U should install this module, then install terminal, type :
Su
Props
Add new props (u should choose it from the list)
Add only this: pixel.oslo.allowed_override true

Reboot / profit
This works perfectly fine and it's clean cut. Thanks.