Question enable taskbar with ADB?

Search This thread

[email protected]

Jan 15, 2009
Stockholm
Hello

I disabled the taskbar by mistake and wanted to enable it again, but everytime I try settings just crashes...so wanted to try enable it with ADB if possible, Thanks!

edit: I fixed it by transfer settings from another Fold4 via smart switch.

Last edited:

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
in settings, like normal.
Just wondering why when you reenabled it it didn't work. A lot of people on here are using an app to disable services that you need a PC and your phone to work. I have disabled 20 or so services that I don't use but if I ever need them I can just reenable them with the app and have done so on occasion. Never the less I'm glad you got it straightened out.

FuMMoD

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 11, 2009
South Florida
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Just wondering why when you reenabled it it didn't work. A lot of people on here are using an app to disable services that you need a PC and your phone to work. I have disabled 20 or so services that I don't use but if I ever need them I can just reenable them with the app and have done so on occasion. Never the less I'm glad you got it straightened out.
I came on here to look for exactly this. Do you mind sharing what it is? I can't stand not being able to disable services and apps I don't use.

Reactions: ggrant3876

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
I came on here to look for exactly this. Do you mind sharing what it is? I can't stand not being able to disable services and apps I don't use.
It's a paid app that's not in the Play Store. I've used it on my Note 10, Note 20 and Fold 4 with no issues.

Reactions: FuMMoD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's a paid app that's not in the Play Store. I've used it on my Note 10, Note 20 and Fold 4 with no issues.