Hi follow this thread. You can connect with the author (Qualx) too. Infact He personally helped me to enable ASHA protocol to my phone RealmeX. Below is how I got it worked
- Rooted and installed custom ROM Android 12
- Enabled bluetooth and went to Accessibility then I could see the option of Hearing Aid
- Note if you disable Bluetooth in device then Hearing Aid option under Accessibility will go away/Hide
- Pair the Hearing aid ( will take sometime at first use)
- After pairing I was able to listen music, youtube etc but Phone call wasnt working.
- Qualx figured-out that few hearing-aid-mic configs were missing in Vendor audio config file and he wrote a magisk module to make it work