• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Enabling The Double Tap To Wake Up in Lineage OS and Resurrection Remix

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys;
    I found a way to enable the double tap to wake up in LineageOS and RR for the mi mix.
    Here it comes:
    1: Donwload the Root Explorer and the QuickEdit;
    2: With Root Explorer, go to sys/bus/i2c/12-0038/wakeup-mode;
    3: Open that with Quick Edit and change the value "0" to "1";
    4: Save it;
    5: Have fun.

This is my first post here, take easy guys. I searched here for a solution for this problem, but didn't find anything about this two roms.

Thanks if it works!

PS: The only problem is that when you reboot the system, the system automatically returns to "0", so you will have to do the whole process again every time you restart the device. Does anyone know the solution to leave this fixed by default?
    I'll add that to init process in ramdisk and enable it in source again. In build 0412 it is disabled, but it seems to work anyway :) Thx for finding it out.
    I'll add that to init process in ramdisk and enable it in source again. In build 0412 it is disabled, but it seems to work anyway :) Thx for finding it out.
    No problem! This is a tweak that I cant live without! And, congratulations for the amazing job. The ROM is perfect to me, Im using as my daily driver. The only 2 problens that I found, is this one and the low volume in Calls. Thanks to provide this ROM, I really appreciated.
    Great! Is working fine...
    Hey there

i followed your steps but i cant seem to find the 12-0038 folder after i2c. Any thoughts?