Encrypter Decrypter - My second Android app

Search This thread

AbhishekS

Feb 18, 2011
abhishekmsharma.com
OnePlus 8 Pro
Encrypter Decrypter is my second Android app. Again, this is a simple app but does what it needs to do perfectly.

This app can convert your text in a reasonably secure text.

Note: Saved files are saved in /sdcard/EncryptorDecryptor/Encrypted_Texts

Compatibility: Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and above

------------------------------------------------

Features:
- Encrypt and the encrypted text is directly copied to your clipboard

- You can directly share the encrypted text too using Email, Facebook, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.

- For large text files, the files can be opened using a file manager and the encrypted text can also be saved to text files (This is the reason why the read and write permissions are required by the app)

- The new Tabbed UI (swipe-able tabs)

Please check it out. I hope you like it.

ueT1wWi.png
7BurHfN.png

DOWNLOAD - Dev Host​

AbhishekS

Feb 18, 2011
abhishekmsharma.com
OnePlus 8 Pro
Seems nice, but you need to add a more strong crypto

Certainly. But my primary aim as always was to learn something new. I try learning new things and implement them.
I know Java pretty well, but I'm new to Android and it's APIs. So building a strong crypto would meaning working more on the Java part, whereas I wanted to spend more time getting hold of the 'Android part' of the programming.

Usually I take up 4-5 new things to learn per day, and if possible implement them together to build a simple app. But seeing the good response my friends and family are giving me on this, I may look forward to building up a stronger crypto. Can't completely ignore building up basic algorithms! ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Encrypter Decrypter is my second Android app. Again, this is a simple app but does what it needs to do perfectly.

This app can convert your text in a reasonably secure text.

Note: Saved files are saved in /sdcard/EncryptorDecryptor/Encrypted_Texts

Compatibility: Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and above

------------------------------------------------

Features:
    - Encrypt and the encrypted text is directly copied to your clipboard

- You can directly share the encrypted text too using Email, Facebook, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.

- For large text files, the files can be opened using a file manager and the encrypted text can also be saved to text files (This is the reason why the read and write permissions are required by the app)

- The new Tabbed UI (swipe-able tabs)

Please check it out. I hope you like it.

ueT1wWi.png
    7BurHfN.png

DOWNLOAD - Dev Host​