• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

ImDaz

Sep 23, 2021
I bought a Mi 11 Ultra from Aliexpress (Global version & China Version)

I noticed after it delivered me, that it has Yumefone, and his ROM its too old, but the specs are 16GB RAM and 512GB Disk Space.

All was ok and good, until I decided to change the ROM from Yumefone to MIUI 12.5, and it was ok, the only problem is that the Recovery Mode, Bootmode and Download Mode keybinds don't work (But the Buttons works properly).

So, I just enable USB Debugging and I use an 3rd App (ReiBoot) for go into Bootmode (Because when I try recovery mode, it just restart, but don't acces to the files or explorer for reset from factory or something like that.

I try installing TWRP, and all work (I use Platform-Tools in my pc), and everything was perfect, until I forget to restore or reset from factory wiping all data (Last Step), and it just restart, and when I see that a message shown saying "Encryption Unsuccesful" and I search in Google solutions, and it just says that going into Recovery Mode, Download Mode or Bootmode, will work, but the keybinds are broken and don't work for acces these modes, I try connecting a USB to my pc, but I need USB Debugging option enabled, but I can't because It get semi bricked in Encryption Unsuccesful.

When I press "Reset" in Encryption Unsuccesful Screen, it just restart and it get stucked on Yumefone Screen, I let the phone some hours, but nothing happened.

Things I can do:

- Restart phone.
- Stay in Encryption Unsuccesfull Screen.
- Get stucked in Yumefone (Its the same that Xiaomi Screen, but with the Provider mark).

Things I can't do:
- Go into Download, Recovery or Boot mode.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Do any keybinds actions.

Any solution? please.

Mr_creeper_98

Sep 12, 2009
H-Town
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
1632438277850.png

ImDaz

Sep 23, 2021
If you bought the above phone, then you're out of luck.. return it to sender and buy the real one.
Most of the people who has this phone, has probably paid over $800, I bought mine for $1,000..
Yes, I bought my phone from Aliexpress, and it works fine, the CPU-Z says it has 16GB, 1440 x 3200 pixels and 564GB DiskSpace

But that's not the problem, IM trying to get an answer for this problem, if you have some solutions, I will appreciate it

ImDaz

Sep 23, 2021
Sorry, but I'm not here for discuss about if the phone is a clone, fake or other. I just want to know if there's a way I can enable USB Debugging, or enter Recovery, Download or Bootmode, without keybinds, and no access to the phone settings

Reactions: ishvalanX

Mr_creeper_98

Sep 12, 2009
H-Town
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Sorry, but I'm not here for discuss about if the phone is a clone, fake or other. I just want to know if there's a way I can enable USB Debugging, or enter Recovery, Download or Bootmode, without keybinds, and no access to the phone settings
This is the wrong forum for you, you probably have android 8 or 9 in your phone, if you were trying to install MIUI 12.5 you probably bricked your phone.

He is trying to tell u: u r buying a FAKE phone, not Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra, and this forum section is about Mi 11 ultra.
And about FAKE phone, u will never find how to deal with it, because it just a FAKE phone.
In your situation, u should report back to aliexpress to get your money back. And last thing, never buy such a easiest scam thing ever

khoojunxiang

Oct 3, 2011
singapore
I don't install any ROM, I just forget to Wipe all data after installing TWRP, and I canno't format the phone because buttons broke
So you are saying that you managed to flash TWRP when no such TWRP version exists for the phone? Lol

Do you even have the relevant drivers to begin with? Are you sure that the bootloader is unlocked to begin with?

Your problem is your phone and the solution is to change to an authentic phone. As per advised by everyone else, return the phone and get an original lol. Your current phone will not be usable even if it's in an original state.

You ain't getting 512gb storage with 16gb ram at that price. There is absolutely no reason to go for fakes just to act like you can afford the original. You are better off with low-mid end phones that are original tbh.

Nobody here can help you if you are going to insist that your phone is a mi 11 ultra and again, you can't flash a random TWRP recovery and MIUI firmware on a random phone an expect it to work.

And if you're going to insist that MIUI is working or will work on your phone... Please attach a video for us.

We are not trying to be harsh here but your whole post ain't making any sense at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.