END-OF-LIFE project-please mod delete this-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
Holy crap, memnoc you're the man. Thanks you so much for porting this 4.0.4 C2 to our sensation. I know you're busy with schools and take out your time to bring us this awesome rom.

Thank you

Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: memnoc

sjknight413

Dec 1, 2009
Brighton, England
Wow!
Cheers Memnoc, downloading :)

EDIT: do you provide some sort of tweaks app with which to change the quick settings items? :)

EDIT2: Sorry, just seen your updated 4th post! thanks for the info :)

Last edited:

aidinvm_ultimate

Aug 10, 2009
Tehran
Oh, you are the man Mem
Just downloading it but will take nearly 2 hours for me to complete:)
In feature i see some apps from s4+, is this possible to add sense 4+ message to your rom? Or provide a flashable zip for it?
Thanks in advance bro :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

chihliouma

Feb 3, 2008
Hi Memnoc, I just install the ROm and 1st impression is it's fast (I change the kernel to SB + hardswap) with larger free RAM (over than 200MB) and I'll test furher then. In the mean time I'll report some findings :

a. the EQS button seems won't work. and I don't find any TWEAK app inside the ROM.
b. phonesky.apk is the same as vendering.apk, and you have both inside.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Is the Sense clock widget removed from Sense 4.1? I can't seem to find it on this rom, nor Elegancia's rom.

do you fully wipe before install the ROM ? I guess NOT.

topjohnwu

Senior Recognized Developer / Recog. Contributor
Jan 31, 2012
Taipei
Hi Memnoc, I just install the ROm and 1st impression is it's fast (I change the kernel to SB + hardswap) with larger free RAM (over than 200MB) and I'll test furher then. In the mean time I'll report some findings :

a. the EQS button seems won't work. and I don't find any TWEAK app inside the ROM.
b. phonesky.apk is the same as vendering.apk, and you have both inside.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

do you fully wipe before install the ROM ? I guess NOT.
There is no more tweak apps any more, see the 4th post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    update

tonight or tomorrow will come an update (1.1) to fix some issue and add some fueatures, and it will probably be the last update and the last rom from me :( real life is calling, and I'm alone with so much stuff to do, I can't handle modding anymore..two years making roms are enough, and people who surround me and love me always ask why I work so hard and so often loosing my leisure time for something absolutely free (1 week of developing for this rom, 0 donations, just to give an ex.)..well, they're right...this is not yet sure, but moslty it will be, since my commitments are every day increasing, and i don't want to make half roms or buggy roms just because i don't have time, better left when it comes this way, i always promised that to myself..we'll see, meanwhile wait for the update, and stay tuned:good:
    1.1 update

So, 1.1 is out, hope you guys like it..but let's talk about the update and what it brings..apart from what you can read in the changelog, you should take a look at the secon OP..it has completely renewed..I worked hard to pick up all the pieces together in 3 aroma installer, so it will be easier for you choose between the huge amount of features I propose..the first and biggest amount is all about M10 Sense, the Sense I created through m10 tool, that is basically a glass transparent sense, never seen before..now you have it on SmartDroid Four too...through aroma you can choose every single widgets, and flash it..the second update is all about lockscreen, yet again you have access to something never seen before, with 3 types of lockscreen environments, with differents unlock animations, lockring position, even lockscreen shortcut position and consistency...then, I provided you the same stuff, but reverted, so if you don't like something you flashed, you can easily locate it and restore it through an aroma installer..in addition, I put all the previous add-on's in a big huge aroma installer, adding new features, fixing some old ones, so now just one flash and you'll have what you want..hope you guys will find all of this useful, cause it took me ages to realize it..all the rest is what you can read in the changelog, and capy and I will work together to bring new stuff and fix what needs fix..enjoy:good: