General [ENDED][OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

Search This thread

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
From the moment I flashed beta 13 on Friday 5th afternoon, till Saturday evening 6th my phone status was " not cetified" , only after wiping cache and data of both Google Play and Google Play services my phone status changed to " certified" , as it had always been before flashing the beta.
For me it was certified from the begining, strange... you have also the Exynos right? Have you flashed beta officially, via adb sideload or with Alliance Shield? I am not in a country with official beta so I used adb sideload. Maybe this could be a reason?

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
Everything working fine so far with the exception of a little bug on Whatsapp (vocal messages can only be heard through ear capsule rather than the loud speaker).
For me Whatsapp voice messages plays as usual on the loudspeaker, just tested after reading your post. Have you tried clearing whatsapp cache or data and see if it's still an issue?

brouwerchris

Apr 8, 2011
Westervoort
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
For me it was certified from the begining, strange... you have also the Exynos right? Have you flashed beta officially, via adb sideload or with Alliance Shield? I am not in a country with official beta so I used adb sideload. Maybe this could be a reason?
Yes, exynos version .In the Netherlands there is no official beta program , I used adb sideload.

Osushi

Mar 4, 2014
I have two question.
1.Will I be able to pay bills in my bank's application after the beta installation by Alliance Shield?
2. Can I install this beta on my S22 Ultra SM-S908B Exynos? I see in the first post that the model is different

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
I have two question.
1.Will I be able to pay bills in my bank's application after the beta installation by Alliance Shield?
2. Can I install this beta on my S22 Ultra SM-S908B Exynos? I see in the first post that the model is different
Yeah they have G908B but it's really S908B, so you'll be fine

Reactions: Osushi

Osushi

Mar 4, 2014
Screenshot_20220820_161811_One UI Home.jpg
After the installation, I get errors from time to time
Screenshot_20220820_161635_One UI Home.jpg

Jaxom84

Jan 12, 2022
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Google Pixel 6

AhmedMomen

Dec 25, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S20
The source inside the link says it was set to start in China on 23rd and it has been delayed from 23rd to 25th of august, so it's not the biggest delay ever tbh. We didn't even have any idea that it was supposed to come out tomorrow.

So if anything, it confirms we will most likely get a new beta before september. And E models will hopefully have it the same way too.

Osushi

Mar 4, 2014
When I installed beta1 from this topic, will I have to beta2 in the same way?

And what will the update through ota later look like? Will it work normally?

Top Liked Posts