General [ENDED][OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

Search This thread

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro
Guys, i updated from Beta 2 to Beta 3 using Bugjaeger App and everything is ok. No wipe data. And the sideload took about 20 minutes. If you dont have a pc you just need a second phone to do the process! 🖐😍🖐
There was NOWHERE stated that the data should be wiped when updating between the BETA builds. Just cache needs to be wiped.

jackgugo

Sep 30, 2022
hi there, i have a s22+ australian model sm s906e with avh9 . what is the safe mode to install android 13 beta . i can t find avg6 to downgrade and also i m not sure that my device is compatible with avg6. help please!!!

FlugzeugSK

Nov 20, 2019
Slovakia
Guys, do you think that it will be Beta4 or even Beta 5 before final release ?
First rumors said that final will be releaed in October, but i Think Nov/Dec release is more real.

_Kram_

Jul 5, 2009
Nïmes
Hi all,
I installed beta 3 on my S22Plus (Exynos) and wiped cache partition.
Everything works fine except the phone is overall very laggy, sometime takes time to register my finger at the begining of a scroll, some animations are just skipped (when I dismiss a notification, scroll on home screen, open an image in the gallery, ...)
I tried restarting the phone but it's still the same.

I have the feeling that it happens when the screen goes from 24Hz to 120Hz but I'm really not sure.

Is anyone else having the same issue ?

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Now this is what you call a bug 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003_171000_Call.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003_171000_Call.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 141

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
Hi all,
I installed beta 3 on my S22Plus (Exynos) and wiped cache partition.
Everything works fine except the phone is overall very laggy, sometime takes time to register my finger at the begining of a scroll, some animations are just skipped (when I dismiss a notification, scroll on home screen, open an image in the gallery, ...)
I tried restarting the phone but it's still the same.

I have the feeling that it happens when the screen goes from 24Hz to 120Hz but I'm really not sure.

Is anyone else having the same issue ?
You could activate "show refresh rate" from Devs Options and check...

Top Liked Posts