Jul 19, 2016
Wels

Attachments

• DlbA_c5SrjHzksNFyM2E1Hk7b-ikliV_plgxmcf_Y2g.jpg
    DlbA_c5SrjHzksNFyM2E1Hk7b-ikliV_plgxmcf_Y2g.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 146

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
Hello everyone since the first beta until the 3rd beta on my S22 Ultra air command with the style still does not work is that in your home it works?

Air command
Are you using Pentastic? I got continuous crashes on Air Command when using Pentastic. I had to delete data on Air Command app that reseted S-Pen to default and not use Pentastic anymore.

After crashes I had another issue, I was getting the initial S-Pen tutorial every time I was taking out the S-Pen. Solved by actually going through the tutorial

Thomasdu28

Feb 3, 2014
Paris
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Are you using Pentastic? I got continuous crashes on Air Command when using Pentastic. I had to delete data on Air Command app that reseted S-Pen to default and not use Pentastic anymore.

After crashes I had another issue, I was getting the initial S-Pen tutorial every time I was taking out the S-Pen. Solved by actually going through the tutorial
Sorry for the duplicate my browser crashed and I couldn't find to delete the double post, yes I use Pentastic and as soon as I take out the S Pen I always get the message Air Command is stopped.

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
Sorry for the duplicate my browser crashed and I couldn't find to delete the double post, yes I use Pentastic and as soon as I take out the S Pen I always get the message Air Command is stopped.

Just delete data from the Air Command app in the app settings.
Cheers. mate.

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
So there is no way to try Beta ? Or should I revert back to AVG6 ?
Yes you need to flash AVG6 with Odin if that's possible. Then sideload the betas one by one to get to beta 3. I don't think it's worth it now as stable release is probably not far away.
Cheers.

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Yeah I don't think it's implemented properly, phone defo seems better when it's turned off

Top Liked Posts