General [ENDED][OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

Search This thread

Daniel210191

Nov 3, 2018
Is anyone else experiencing battery draining quicker than usual (s22u)
I also disabled these, force closed Nearby Services and it seems to be better.
  • Call & text on other dvices
  • Continue apps on other devices
  • UWB

I can confirm that the problem is just that ... as soon as I disabled UWB I have not found more problems with the battery

Maybe it helps

Reactions: gregou

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I had a call today and no bug for me (S22U 256go), maybe i got lucky lol. I'll tell you if i have this bug in the future.

i have installed the bêta for 3 days now and so far so good ;)
I am constantly using calls in my car via car kit / android auto
i have succesfully installed the BETA on my EXYNOS 512GB unit from pre-order.
everything worked fine, except the calling. as soon as i was on move in my car, call dropped every few kilometres.
It seems that there is an issue with BTS handover.

have anyone similar experience ?
on stable AVG6 version no call issues on same route...
I am constantly using calls in my car via car kit / android auto and also via BT headset and I neverbhad an issue since I flashed the beta

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010

I am constantly using calls in my car via car kit / android auto and also via BT headset and I neverbhad an issue since I flashed the beta.

I am constantly using calls in my car via car kit / android auto and also via BT headset and I neverbhad an issue since I flashed the beta
Did you have bt problems in car before the beta?

NAMZHD4

Oct 20, 2017
Has anyone managed to get theme park working myn stopped after update I'm guessing the app needs update from Samsung its a shame I do like customising the colours of the ui

freibergisch

Hi at all,

My S22U is setted with the beta at the beginning of it. It does not face any issues, but seems to be not as "fast" as with last firmware. (Fast is relative, as my phone also stuttered, was not that smooth all the days like I hoped it to be..)

My question is, how we will get updates. Via ota, or manually with odin? I do not know how it was handled by the older phones, settled back from Xiaomi for my Ultra... :)

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Hi at all,

My S22U is setted with the beta at the beginning of it. It does not face any issues, but seems to be not as "fast" as with last firmware. (Fast is relative, as my phone also stuttered, was not that smooth all the days like I hoped it to be..)

My question is, how we will get updates. Via ota, or manually with odin? I do not know how it was handled by the older phones, settled back from Xiaomi for my Ultra... :)
If you have recived beta as OTA (By registering Samsung member app) then only you will receive further version of beta as OTA else you have to flash manually (update.zip)
Last beta will be stable and after that again you will start receiving OTA (Provided your regionalCSC have similar updates)
Odin option always remain there open when there is stable A13 will be out.

freibergisch

I read that sometimes flashing original fw, knox is tripped. This is keeping me far away from the odin flash. Unfortunately, because odin (mobile) was good until they decided to make it harder to flash custom kernels and roms by equipping boards with the efuse crap... but who really needs root by this days with 12gb of RAM and 128+.. well, good phone, good beta, but laggier than before.

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
I read that sometimes flashing original fw, knox is tripped. This is keeping me far away from the odin flash. Unfortunately, because odin (mobile) was good until they decided to make it harder to flash custom kernels and roms by equipping boards with the efuse crap... but who really needs root by this days with 12gb of RAM and 128+.. well, good phone, good beta, but laggier than before.
That someone is feeding you fake info. Stock firmware can't trip knox. It's signed by Samsung and if it's faulty will be blocked by bootloader as oem unlock is in place. I agree with @dr.ketan .

can_85

Feb 7, 2013
www.youtube.com
Hi guys. Any Kinemaster app version that works in Beta 1? Sorry for the question. This app is super important for me. Thanks in advance.
Happened to me too, but it's not related with beta thing. I received some updates from Galaxy store, don't know what is updated but broke my apk not from Google Play store. Only they have problem! 2 identical apps one from GPlay another from internet. The one from internet doesn't work!

All this happened in the middle of this week, couple days ago! I really don't know what Samsung did, but it's annoying!

My brother has the same phone, but he didn't applied to beta. His kinemaster also stopped working!

irancosta

May 13, 2013
Lisbon
www.facebook.com
Thank you very much! Lets wait BETA 2.
Happened to me too, but it's not related with beta thing. I received some updates from Galaxy store, don't know what is updated but broke my apk not from Google Play store. Only they have problem! 2 identical apps one from GPlay another from internet. The one from internet doesn't work!

All this happened in the middle of this week, couple days ago! I really don't know what Samsung did, but it's annoying!

My brother has the same phone, but he didn't applied to beta. His kinemaster also stopped worki

Top Liked Posts