General [ENDED][OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

Search This thread
Ich hoffe heute kommt die Beta 3 - auf Stable will ich nicht, denn dann ist alles weg und dann muss ich mich überall wieder anmelden das nervt

I hope today comes the beta 3 - I don't want to go to stable because then everything will be gone and then I have to register all over again everywhere
Das hoffe ich auch :) This i hope too :)

ardit90

Sep 19, 2022
Is there a way to update to beta 2 from beta 1 with this method? If so can anyone point me to the link. Thx.

ardit90

Sep 19, 2022
Do you perhaps have the link for the exynos version S22 Ultra? I don't feel like going through 33 pages.

• Angry
Reactions: Tgo1014

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ElfStone and pxotas

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I don't feel like going through 33 pages.
Hello and good morning, @ardit90

You should definitely consider to do so unless you want to be spoon-fed what nobody likes to do but also because the XDA Forum Rules requires you to do:
1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.
I suggest to review the forum rules thoroughly, to which you agreed to adher when you registered on this private website some hours ago. Thanks for your cooperations. And I've deleted your other post that I call disrespectful or at least off-topic.

Respectfully
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Top Liked Posts