General [ENDED][OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

Search This thread

Manos_the_Greek

Apr 11, 2005
Hey there

Yes, you have to disable the Vibration sound :)
I've tried it but unfortunately it still doesn't seem to work.

I might uninstal whatsapp and reinstall it. Tried clearing the cache but it didn't work.

I've attached a screenshot too hopefully that's what you meant. It's off in my case never switched it on, didn't know that this etting existed. 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220924_113702_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220924_113702_Settings.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Wow
Reactions: ElfStone

SEParas Jasal

Aug 14, 2014
I've tried it but unfortunately it still doesn't seem to work.

I might uninstal whatsapp and reinstall it. Tried clearing the cache but it didn't work.

I've attached a screenshot too hopefully that's what you meant. It's off in my case never switched it on, didn't know that this etting existed. 😅
Reinstalling whatsapp won't work.

Currently a workaround is to use whatsapp in Ringer mode.
This issue is only triggered when whatsapp is opened with your phone on silent mode
If you change phone to Ringer mode, and then use whatsapp or whatever. It will fix this issue

JL94x4

Mar 13, 2012
I'm trying to update to the BETA from One UI 4.1. I currently have got an error saying unexpected build date.

JL94x4

Mar 13, 2012
Most likely you are on a newer software version, than the one that was the beta started. You need to downgrade to that version in order to install the beta versions.

What build date do I need? I've tried June/July/August and Sept and none of them allow me to install the One UI 5.0 and give me an "unexpected date" error message.

Manos_the_Greek

Apr 11, 2005
Reinstalling whatsapp won't work.

Currently a workaround is to use whatsapp in Ringer mode.
This issue is only triggered when whatsapp is opened with your phone on silent mode
If you change phone to Ringer mode, and then use whatsapp or whatever. It will fix this issue
That's a lot is this a known issue? It just happened after updating to the latest beta. Isn't there a fix?

Reactions: obrobrio2000

obrobrio2000

Jun 13, 2013
Beta3's Modes are still bugged like first beta. DND stays on even when a mode is turned off and even when it's on its conditions are not met. DND exceptions don't work as they should. For example: Relax mode enabled, "favorite contacts only", but still get notification sounds from everyone. Also, this (wtf):

FdVmZA4XwAEN9Ji

Can someone enrolled in the beta program report this through Members? Feel like they couldn't care less about Samsung Community feedback and I can't report through Members since I'm Italian.

sphero20

Mar 19, 2011
What build date do I need? I've tried June/July/August and Sept and none of them allow me to install the One UI 5.0 and give me an "unexpected date" error message.
I had to flash back to AVG6, then it let me flash beta 1 but it got stuck in a boot loop so had to wipe data, but I made sure i backed up my files first so all was good

jpearn

Feb 6, 2005
Newquay, UK
Anyone having issues with the Object Eraser tool in the Photo Editor on the latest beta (not that I checked on the previous ones !) ? I select the object / area and nothing happens

Top Liked Posts