Energy Sistem - Android Smart Tv Box [ROOT]

Search This thread

sacreew

Oct 29, 2010
Did you removed old version first? (With root uninstaller).

Steps:
1) Frezee process. BackUp and Uninstall with root uninstaller.
2) Reboot
3) Install apk from adobes archive . The one for 4.X (the newest)
4) Reboot.

And enjoy. :)

vlovrec

Oct 15, 2010
Hi.
Does anyone experienced problem with default screen resolution when boot up EnergySistem Box?
On my box, when I power up device it always boot at 420p and every time I need manually to goes under Setting/Display and choose 1080p.
If anyone knows workaround for this issue, appreciate.
I am not sure when this first time occur, but what I am done is installed update from EnergySistem Support web page and then rooted box, that is.
Is some of these procedure make mess, I do not know but Energy Support answer it that is some problem with operating system files.
That is, please help.
Thanks

Same here, resolution always goes to 420p. Happened after update to rev3 firmware :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AlessandroSR

Nov 26, 2012
Does anyone manage to get streaming working from sites like smotrisportDOTtv
With the default browser, I do not see anything. With firefox beta I get good audio, but the video is unwatchable (it stays on for 1 second, then buffers for 10 seconds, and so on). I have no problems on the computer with firefox.

JosipoGo

Nov 22, 2011
Sarajevo
The Only solution for this is to wipe everything...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Agree with that, this is only way, too bad that something can just happens and that you need to wipe everything. Factory reset is not enough, in my case I needed to take device to support centre.
Besides that, does anyone knows how to add support for Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian character code page, so that default movie apps it can shows correct subtitle character and not some Chinese character.
thx

seak71

Dec 26, 2010
I have recently bought a tv-box with ARM Cortex-A8 and processor A10 running Android 4.04. I tried to root it with adb but although I can ping it, I constantly receive the answer unable to connect. Any suggestions?

txamaleitor

Dec 16, 2009
No need to root it. The firmware is rooted!!

hi friends!!

the device is factory rooted and there's no need for make yoy crazy with these things.

if not (very very oldest device or user bricked...) , go to the vendor support page for the device at energysistem.es and dowload the last FW and follow the instructions for update.

please , be sure to use and FAT32 USB to do this!!!

..and....you have a rooted device with the correct firmware !!!!

please try and tell me....

be luck! it works!

arzaz

May 14, 2013
EShare

Can someone help me to get Escreen working with my Galaxy S4?
EShare was installed correctly on my rooted device, but unfortunately can not mirror the apps on TV!!!!!

lskalais

Dec 6, 2012
look for firmware for my i-nix ntv101

Hi all,
I'm looking for firmware for my i-nix ntv101 android smartbox tv.
Regards

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody,

sorry if this is not the right place for this, but since I have under 10 posts & that I can't post new threads where this topic should go...well I'll put it here, and feel free to move it if needed.

After having used an HTC Desire for a while + an eepad transformer, and enjoying the various communities around android, I thought I would buy a Energy Sistem Android Smart Tv Box and it came two hours ago "not rooted".

After a quick search all over the web, I finally found something that worked to unroot the box !! :D

I am really sorry but I can't find the original thread that linked to that file. Anyway, here you go:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/y6weis
    *not uploaded by me...
    I do not take any credit for this, this script is from
    Android ICS Root Unlocker 1.0 [GreekDev]

and it as simple as running a batch file !! AND IT WORKS !

Instructions:
    1- Find the IP the box is running on (ex: 192.168.1.104)
    2- open a command prompt and go to the folder where you unzipped "ICS Root Unlocker 1.0" (ex: cd c:\ICS Root Unlocker 1.0 for example)
    3- Once in the folder, try a:
    files\adb connect 192.168.1.104:5555
    if it says connected then you're fine to continue
    4- just run the "ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat" batch file from this same folder and you should be okay.

Enjoy, I hope it will help others...

and now, let's see what we can do with this ;)

b0b0

* just in case: I had the firmware updated to FW_Android_4.0.3_10-09-2012_rev01 BEFORE rooting
    Mi respuesta primera: Un saludo de Sevilla ;)

Ok let's see, here's what I would do (taking into account that you already activated the usb debugging):

1- Get the IP the box is running on (ex: 192.168.1.104)
    2- open a command prompt and go to the folder where you unzipped "ICS Root Unlocker 1.0" (cd c:\ICS Root Unlocker 1.0 for example)
    3- Once in the folder, try a:
    files\adb connect 192.168.1.104:5555
    if it says connected then you're fine to continue
    4- just run the "ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat" batch file from this same folder and you should be okay.

If this doesn't work, then I would try to type the commands from the batch file line by line (but before starting the commands from the batch file, make sure to get the device connected OK -or similar- message first!) -> that's what I did myself and it definitely worked.

Keep us updated ;)

hasta pronto ;)

b0b0
    @Sanjuanero: indeed, you're right.

I tried Stane's firmware, and it's not really adapted to our boxes.
    -I don't have adb access to the box (no idea why)...
    -I don't have root neither,
    -wifi is not working,(stuck while trying to activate)
    -and the TV app is missing...I tried to take it out of the official firmware but no luck...
    -most keys of the remote like Web, App, Settings etc do not work... (I took the remote.conf file out of the official firmware)

anyway, once I flashed the latest v2 firmware from Energy Sistem, the box ended up doing what I was asking for: access to CIFS shares.

I now did a /sdcard/mount_shares.sh script containing:
    Code:
    #!/system/bin/sh
    su -c "mkdir /mnt/cifs_mnt"
    su -c "mkdir /mnt/cifs_mnt/d"
    su -c "mkdir /mnt/cifs_mnt/e"
    su -c "mkdir /mnt/sdcard/movies_on_b0b0"
    su -c "mkdir /mnt/sdcard/mp3_on_b0b0"
    su -c "mount -t cifs -o rw,noperm,user=\"YOUR_USERNAME\",password=\"YOUR_PASSWORD\" //192.168.1.4/d$ /mnt/cifs_mnt/d"
    su -c "mount -t cifs -o rw,noperm,user=\"YOUR_USERNAME\",password=\"YOUR_PASSWORD\" //192.168.1.4/e$ /mnt/cifs_mnt/e"
    su -c "mount -o bind /mnt/cifs_mnt/e/movies/ /mnt/sdcard/movies_on_b0b0"
    su -c "mount -o bind /mnt/cifs_mnt/d/MP3/ /mnt/sdcard/mp3_on_b0b0"

and use Script Manager to run the script at boot.

Now, everytime my box starts, I can go into the Home movie icon (or music) and access my movies straight away by going into /sdcard/movies_on_b0b0

Wicked !

I hope it helps others,

b0b0
    @JosipoGo:
    Yes there is an APP ;)
    http://www.everbesthk.com/8-download/mygica/RemoteIME/RemoteIME20120616.apk

Thanks to this post ;)
    "Por si alguno se os pierde o rompe el mando, hay una aplicación en android que hace que se pueda controlar el smart TV con el Telefono."
    *"In case the remote gets lost or broken, there is an Android app that allows controlling the Samrt TV with the mobile"
    http://forum.energysistem.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&p=104#p104
    Happening to me, as well. Nightmare. :(

The Only solution for this is to wipe everything...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2