[ENGINE] [BOOSTER] Mal Yrol Boost your android and even take out the trash!

Search This thread

IvsomEmidio

Jul 30, 2014
VIP City
mal.jpg

Mal Yrol Engine

Descripition
[UNIVERSAL ENGINE]
Have you thought about playing Real Racing 3 while listening to music on spotfy copy a 500MB file and responds to poup-ups of WhatsApp?
All android ROMs are supported, including Samsung ROMs Stock This engine meets all conceivable functions of a engine in one flash zip
Installing it, plus get a boost on your Android, bonuses will still have all the garbage of your ROM removed! Do not miss ime with bloatware, install and let the Mal Yrol work for you!

Function
°Incredible improvement in Multitasking
°Battery Saver
°Automatic adding support init.d
°Increases the quality of JPEG / JPG to 100%
°Improves the quality of the overall sound
°Remove bloatwares (Including ROMs Samsung)
°2080 Cache Velocity
°Scripts init.d
°Auto hibernates unused bins
°Zipalign In Boot
°Clear the cache on boot
°Auto Zipalign in 48hrs
°Mata unused applications when the screen turns off (Sleep)
°Lowers the clock speed when the phone is asleep

Downloads
DevHost

Flash This zip in your recovery

Credits
*Lennoard Rai
Like Here for more

Itz work in all Roms !!
with custom recovery

Last edited:

djm25

Feb 26, 2010
no offence but this just popped out of no where over night ... and the same guy is posting it on almost every thread , after some digging i learned it has scripts similar to others if not the same ... i just dont flash anything i see and insight on who the dev is and what exactly we are flashing would be nice

IvsomEmidio

Jul 30, 2014
VIP City
no offence but this just popped out of no where over night ... and the same guy is posting it on almost every thread , after some digging i learned it has scripts similar to others if not the same ... i just dont flash anything i see and insight on who the dev is and what exactly we are flashing would be nice

I respect your opinion, but I can not please everyone

Shawn5162

Jun 24, 2013
Could you please brief me on how you achieved amazing performance, RAM, and battery saving :)

Pedro Gomes

Dec 24, 2014
Foz do Iguaçu
In my country there is a saying: "The Saints are suspected when there is much miracle". Tempting advertisement for conquering naive people ... Who can guarantee that this is not a malicious script?

sahil kaul

Nov 16, 2011
I can [emoji4]. It's a nice script I'm using it and I'm getting an hour of extra battery[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji3]
It's just Placebo Effect. 1hr increase of screen on time may be a significantly big gain, but, there are way too many scenarios with which the Screen on time can be increased or decreased.

Pedro Gomes

Dec 24, 2014
Foz do Iguaçu
I can [emoji4]. It's a nice script I'm using it and I'm getting an hour of extra battery[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji3]

An hour gain in the battery? What an amazing gain, huh? And you're sure about your personal data and your privacy when using your phone?You can ensure that there is no script collecting your data while you are amazed about the "speed" of a mobile phone?

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
Bangalore
Google Pixel 4a
An hour gain in the battery? What an amazing gain, huh? And you're sure about your personal data and your privacy when using your phone?You can ensure that there is no script collecting your data while you are amazed about the "speed" of a mobile phone?
Oh. Never thought of that. Will scrutinize the script and report.

EDIT-- Nope. Nothing fishy here. All good (As far as I understand init d scripts[emoji4] )
U can try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedro Gomes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mal.jpg

Mal Yrol Engine

Descripition
    [UNIVERSAL ENGINE]
    Have you thought about playing Real Racing 3 while listening to music on spotfy copy a 500MB file and responds to poup-ups of WhatsApp?
    All android ROMs are supported, including Samsung ROMs Stock This engine meets all conceivable functions of a engine in one flash zip
    Installing it, plus get a boost on your Android, bonuses will still have all the garbage of your ROM removed! Do not miss ime with bloatware, install and let the Mal Yrol work for you!

Function
    °Incredible improvement in Multitasking
    °Battery Saver
    °Automatic adding support init.d
    °Increases the quality of JPEG / JPG to 100%
    °Improves the quality of the overall sound
    °Remove bloatwares (Including ROMs Samsung)
    °2080 Cache Velocity
    °Scripts init.d
    °Auto hibernates unused bins
    °Zipalign In Boot
    °Clear the cache on boot
    °Auto Zipalign in 48hrs
    °Mata unused applications when the screen turns off (Sleep)
    °Lowers the clock speed when the phone is asleep

Downloads
    DevHost

Flash This zip in your recovery

Credits
    *Lennoard Rai
    Like Here for more

Itz work in all Roms !!
    with custom recovery
    so anybody has tried it? i smell smoke here..
    Oh. Never thought of that. Will scrutinize the script and report.

EDIT-- Nope. Nothing fishy here. All good (As far as I understand init d scripts[emoji4] )
    U can try it.
    So this is not all your work and you're not giving proper credits

uploadfromtaptalk1433082951576.png