• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Engineermode Decryption *#*#5646#*#*

Search This thread

Ju5t3nC4s3

Dec 29, 2007
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7 Pro
If you own a oneplus phone and have no clue what this is or does ,then do some research first. In my time reversing all of oneplus in general i have made a lil tool that will generate the code for this on the device. If you cant get into diag mode or into *#36446337# then this will decrypt and enable it for 10 min. I still need some phones to test on. Also i have a one line command that will disable it totally but needs root shell.

here is v1.2
lots added ,and without password
this tool will give you your code without giving up your imei on the internet. i have done all this just with adb shell commands, so know worries. also there is alot of extra tools added to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Holland

terlynn4

Aug 18, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Nexus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
If you own a oneplus phone and have no clue what this is or does ,then do some research first. In my time reversing all of oneplus in general i have made a lil tool that will generate the code for this on the device. If you cant get into diag mode or into *#36446337# then this will decrypt and enable it for 10 min. I still need some phones to test on. Also i have a one line command that will disable it totally but needs root shell.
What exactly do you want tested? I'm familiar with dialer codes, but I'm not sure what you're looking to find or fix.

Reactions: benhidalgo

AndroPlus

Seems to match with the serial number shown on the fastboot first screen.
Didn't match on my device.
@AndroPlus
Looking at your mbn module, it replaces some config modem files only for APAC Region.
Could you update for EU and US also ?
Does it improve any data speed as far as you know?
I can't maintain other region's one, please extract mbn from other model's modem.img (can open with 7zip) and put them in the module.
My module has two method to enable VoLTE so most carriers work without mbn.
It doesn't improve speed from my testing.

gregpilot

I found permanent unlock code generation method, so I created website to generate it.
It looks like QR code scan is just for checking code...
Hi is there an issue with the web site? Running on the desktop, and on the device, same result, no output.

Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found permanent unlock code generation method, so I created website to generate it.
    It looks like QR code scan is just for checking code...
    Then that means engineermode is encrypted. And my script will enable this
    No, its not encrypted just download this and it will work normally.

I use it to edit the efs folder.

here is v1.2
    lots added ,and without password
    this tool will give you your code without giving up your imei on the internet. i have done all this just with adb shell commands, so know worries. also there is alot of extra tools added to it.
    What exactly do you want tested? I'm familiar with dialer codes, but I'm not sure what you're looking to find or fix.