Enigma on5

Search This thread

amees1991

Feb 27, 2013
Rom link is down help

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

And so is volte as well

Cheapo2311

Aug 20, 2017
currently this rom does not work for sm-g550t1 the sound does not work although I have been working on the sound fix and may be close to a fix. I will let the dev know of my work and have him post it for all

Let's hope so.

After I used Odin to flash TWRP to my Galaxy On5, I flashed Reborn OS and GKnight Vibrance OS, but for some reason the sound doesn't work on any of the roms I flash. I've tried to change the .buildprop files according to a post I read, but ended up bricking my phone and ultimately restoring from my stock ROM.

What exactly causes the sound problem? Is it a driver issue within the software of the ROM?

Phone: Samsung Galaxy On5
Model: SM-G550T1
ROM: Stock Touchwiz
OS Version: 6.0.1

Please find a solution to this recurring problem.

Reactions: lancourz1
G

GuestD0701

Let's hope so.

After I used Odin to flash TWRP to my Galaxy On5, I flashed Reborn OS and GKnight Vibrance OS, but for some reason the sound doesn't work on any of the roms I flash. I've tried to change the .buildprop files according to a post I read, but ended up bricking my phone and ultimately restoring from my stock ROM.

What exactly causes the sound problem? Is it a driver issue within the software of the ROM?

Phone: Samsung Galaxy On5
Model: SM-G550T1
ROM: Stock Touchwiz
OS Version: 6.0.1

Please find a solution to this recurring problem.

You can grab a log and post it here and see if someone can take a look at it but I've had the save experience as you. No sound on Lineage 14.1 and Vibrance 7.1.1. I've written a few devs but nobody is available or responded yet.. The volume issue effects all of us far as I know. I like yourself also have a SM-G550T1. I just use stock rooted with magisk 18.0 unencrypted w a few sound mods and adaway apk to block all the annoying ads. And I deleted about half of the apps using Titanium Backup pro. I even wrote the dev who built Lineage 14.1 not long ago over on Telegram app (because they're where he says to get him in his op.) No luck yet.. Soon as I hear something I'll hollar at yall. Good day to you all. Cheers.

Last edited:

Makht1996

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys .
Its an custom rom for on5. It's based on j7 enigma dream ux feeled.

Every thing is working. No work at all

All camera filters, volte , everything is working
Zero bugs for now.

Downloding link
Gdrive :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7HfG2xzo3jJUm1lbEZLZHJibXM/view?usp=drivesdk

Volte fix file
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7HfG2xzo3jJMGhzYTNCT2txNUk/view?usp=drivesdk
The file you are looking for does not exist!!! None of the google drive links are working!!!

Top Liked Posts