• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Enigma V3 for Galaxy J2 J200G

Search This thread

sudarshan9096

Aug 22, 2017
How much phone memory remains after installing this rom ? Please answer am frustrated by stock rom there is no free space after formating my phone several time

sudarshan9096

Aug 22, 2017
Is this rom stable for daily driver
How is battery life
How is over-all

Or
Any other rom suggestion

Please answer brother my wife's phone is not rooted until now i want to install custom rom in that phone because of storage issue, stock rom accupied all memory in the phone

Veerendra Kumar

Jul 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Are you tested this?
Is camera working?
How is battry life?
Or
Your sujjestion of other good rom

I installed this ROM in my J2 two days ago. Till now I didn't get any errors from this ROM.
Yes, the Camera works fine without any error.
I can't say about the battery life after installing this ROM, as I have to change the battery.
My phone battery is getting swollen.

Before installing apps like Gmail, Youtube, Maps and the other some apps the phone works very smooth.:highfive:
After installing apps it getting some laggy. I don't know why it is getting laggy.:(

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I am facing an error while using the S Secure WiFi feature. I think it is not supported for our device.

Reactions: sudarshan9096

AxeWolf21

Mar 15, 2017
Delhi
I installed this ROM in my J2 two days ago. Till now I didn't get any errors from this ROM.
Yes, the Camera works fine without any error.
I can't say about the battery life after installing this ROM, as I have to change the battery.
My phone battery is getting swollen.

Before installing apps like Gmail, Youtube, Maps and the other some apps the phone works very smooth.:highfive:
After installing apps it getting some laggy. I don't know why it is getting laggy.:(

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I am facing an error while using the S Secure WiFi feature. I think it is not supported for our device.

ok i will note that will Fix After My Exams And about S Secure Wont support J200G and About Error Just Ignore It

AlvinFT

Dec 23, 2018
Same here

Bro after updating google, the assistant is removed...........................and after uninstalling updates the assistant is back............................................so how can i keep the assistant after updating google ?????????????? Plz help

I too have the same problem...Pls help

Akibtech

Sep 23, 2017
I have tried all methods also flashed many rom but still there is no volte on my samsung j2 SM J200g/DD

pcparaosamigos

Apr 18, 2015
Rio de Janeiro
I really enjoyed this rom, gave my mother's J2 a new life. But I would ask a favor, is there how to make a zip file with all the necessary files for the Screenrecorder to work on another rom tw 6.0.1? I have a Tab S MM 6.0.1 and wanted to have the screenrecorder running on it, because it already has the screencapture (smartcapture) native. How do you teach to include the Screenrecorder?

pcparaosamigos

Apr 18, 2015
Rio de Janeiro
this rom saved my mother's J2 (J200M) bug in the mobile data in the rom stock. but I have problems with for bugs and would like your guidance to resolve. 1- The call block works but does not block calls. 2- every time I connect the cell phone to the computer, even allowing or changing to MTP mode it alone remains in the recharge mode. thus preventing the files from being viewed on the computer. Could you help me with these bugs?[

this rom saved my mother's J2 (J200M) bug in the mobile data in the rom stock. but I have problems with for bugs and would like your guidance to resolve. 1- The call block works but does not block calls. 2- every time I connect the cell phone to the computer, even allowing or changing to MTP mode it alone remains in the recharge mode. thus preventing the files from being viewed on the computer. Could you help me with these bugs?[

This ROM is no longer updated. I recommend you to try Excustom ROM.

Reactions: pcparaosamigos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YYzEmX

Disclaimer: THIS ROM IS PORTED FROM J7 Enigma V3, FOR GALAXY J2

*****************FEATURES*********************​

1.Dream Launcher
    2.Dream widget
    3.Dream systemui
    4.new animation
    5.s8 theme store
    6.new ui tones and ringtone
    7.Device maintenance (smart manager)
    8.Google assistant
    9.init.d support
    10.New cool wallpapers
    11.popup ui Video player
    12.Dream gallery
    13.Dream incallUi
    14.Dream contacts
    15.Dream phone
    16.Multiwindow
    17.Volte
    18.Call recording
    19.csc tweaks
    20.Stock camera
    21.S8 music
    22.Dream myfiles
    23.Dream clock
    24.Dream calculator
    25.Dream calendar
    26.New Boot animation With Sound
    27.Added Real Time Network Speed
    28.Added Music Edge Lightning
    And many more...

*********SUPPORTED DEVICES********
    J200G
    J200GU
    J200F
    J200M
    (Other J2 variants based on exynos3475 may also boot)

***************Bugs***************
    No Bugs If U Found Comment Down Below

*************Installation**************

1.Download Enigma V2 J2LTE from below link
    2.Boot to twrp
    3.wipe system,data and cache
    4.flash the rom
    5.first boot may take 10-15mins

**************Downloads**************
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FvA7mtgAi6KY4lNBitKzp6xT9-7Px3vh
    ************** Installation Video***************
    Soon Subscribe To My channel

************* Credits***************

@Allooosh98 For His ROM:angel:, @lzzy12 For his Kernel :angel:
    @Durgesh gagoria for Helping me to port this ROM:fingers-crossed::good:

XDA:DevDB Information
    Enigma V3, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J2

Contributors
    sajijoshua, Lzzy12 , Allooosh98, Durgesh gagoria
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2018-07-17
    Last Updated 2018-07-17
    very stable. very smooth rom. everything works fine:good::good::good::good:. the only problem is theme. it says " the device is not supported " please fix it. thank you
    change device model in build.prop to G955F
    How much phone memory remains after installing this rom ? Please answer am frustrated by stock rom there is no free space after formating my phone several time
    Atleast 3 GB bro.
    I will test the ROM and update if there is any issue occurred.
    Is this rom stable for daily driver
    How is battery life
    How is over-all

Or
    Any other rom suggestion

Please answer brother my wife's phone is not rooted until now i want to install custom rom in that phone because of storage issue, stock rom accupied all memory in the phone

If U Want Clean Smooth rom then try Excustom Lite Or Excustom Final