• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[EOF][11.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid v7.3 [21 FEB 2021]

Search This thread

cyber.wise

May 9, 2021
Hello there.

Pixel, Pixel Plus, Project404, Hentaios roms. In all, bass voices are becoming degradation. Disrupts the phone's speakers.>

Error available in CR-Droid 7.4?
>
Is there corruption in bass sounds?
Does it damage audio outputs at 70% voice level?

My device is Xiaomi Mi-10 umi.

I'm using Hentaios Rom now. I'm having a problem at 70% voice level.
I couldn't install Viper4 and other Magisk plug-ins.
I could fix the problems with the audio regulatory modules.
Unfortunately, it cannot be established.

camplus2

Feb 15, 2014
Which kind of support are you lacking? I would like to switch form a Xiaomi Global to one AOSP and I thought the best one was CrDroid.
Camera is not great quality as Mi camera. There is anx camera version 191, however it's a mystery where to obtain it other than in older build of crdroid. Also bass distortion/low volume issue. For more info please check my older posts.
It seems that not a lot attention is given to any mi 10 AOSP rom so xiaomi.eu is best option for now.

Feb 4, 2011
Camera is not great quality as Mi camera. There is anx camera version 191, however it's a mystery where to obtain it other than in older build of crdroid. Also bass distortion/low volume issue. For more info please check my older posts.
It seems that not a lot attention is given to any mi 10 AOSP rom so xiaomi.eu is best option for now.
Thanks for the tip. Concerning camera, maybe you can install the gcam and a xml configuration file. I was expecting more activity in the scene of this flagship but it seems there is not.
I was badly used to have monthly updates for more than 3 years on my Nexus 5X by google and later from lineageOS.. Maybe we have to wait a little more time..

Top Liked Posts