[EOL][APP][ALPHA][8.1/9.0] Google Camera MGCB [ARM64][HDR+]

Search This thread

OsniNO

Feb 4, 2015
Using OP gcam and recommended settings in Arrow OS 9.0, 2 GB / 16 GB variant.

Pictures taken with no green images, lens blur working, and video at 30 fps working. Camera sometimes freezes or is laggy, but works well most of time. In video mode, it has random crashes.
Changing supported hw level front camera to LEVEL_3 made video mode a little more stable, and possible to record at 60 fps. But it still crashes sometimes.

Does anyone get HDR+ working in any gcam version?

lvrsilva

Jul 10, 2018
any camera app that really *works* on moto g4? i am on arrow os latest version. please i have read everything here and nothing works, or the camera app dont open, or it is really laggy and with green pictures...

pankajkh

Aug 21, 2017
any camera app that really *works* on moto g4? i am on arrow os latest version. please i have read everything here and nothing works, or the camera app dont open, or it is really laggy and with green pictures...
The One Plus Camera or motocam mod ?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Is there any version for 32bit os?
Download any Gcam version 4 or below

Galladean

Jun 10, 2018
android version

Hey, my moto G4 Plus has not yet received the oreo update and is still running the Nougat 7.0.
Also my device is not rooted. Can I still use this app?:confused:

rajatgupta1998

• Jan 12, 2015
    Shimla
    Moto G4 Plus
    OnePlus 6
    Hey, my moto G4 Plus has not yet received the oreo update and is still running the Nougat 7.0.
    Also my device is not rooted. Can I still use this app?:confused:
    No, this is only supported on 64 bit O and P ROMs (like AOSiP/AEX Pie) . Please read the first page of the thread before asking such questions. It has been mentioned clearly.

Sent from my OnePlus6 using XDA Labs

Morten Anakin

May 11, 2017
    I've installed Cameringo today, and works perfect: photo and video ok, without any lag. I realize that is off topic, but maybe someone is having problems with the camera in Oreo, and this app solve all of them! :)

Aby lad

Jul 10, 2017
    I finally got 2 working gcam apk with hdr+ processing on aosp extended 64bit .

Attachments

• IMG_20190816_105741.jpg
      IMG_20190816_105741.jpg
      238.2 KB · Views: 248
    • IMG_20190816_105718.jpg
      IMG_20190816_105718.jpg
      244.7 KB · Views: 248
    Reactions: rajatgupta1998

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This is a Google Camera mod which can be installed on Moto G4/Plus. This mod is meant for Oreo 8.1 / Pie 9.0 64 bit ROMs only. Limited things work on it as of now, keeping in mind that the current state of Camera on Oreo is not stable as of now. But yes, you can still try this mod. I am just sharing his work, for the version which works on athene.

Keep in mind the following things:
      I am not the complete owner of this mod, credits to @Titan068 for testing and trying out the mod initially.
      This mod will work only on arm64 Oreo ROMs so don't bother reporting issues regarding installation on Stock ROM or Nougat/Oreo ARM ROMs. Uninstall any other Google Camera mod if you have it already.
      I am not involved in the development of this mod, so don't expect detailed help from me. Support here is just Community based.
      The settings are to be kept as the following else the app will crash. (Blame moto :3 :p ) The in app settings can be a bit laggy, be patient.

SUPPORT LEVEL OVERRIDE = LEGACY JPEG

SUPPORTED HW LEVEL BACK CAMERA = FULL

SUPPORTED HW LEVEL FRONT CAMERA = FULL

Panaroma Resolution = High

Config Camera = Pixel 2017 (DR Dogfood)

Set other settings as per the second screenshot below.

Do not click photos very fast from this app, just like any other camera on Oreo, green photos might ghost you :3
      Return to any other app before clicking the next photograph. :good:

Download:
      https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850494895

p94yf4e.png

kMdmclF.png
      Can anyone test out these settings as well??
      No GREEN IMAGES! (tested in good lighting! :p) you can click images quickly.! ;)
      In low light, 3 images are fine, however, 1st is without flash, 2nd with flash, 3rd one has very low light. (given the flash is set to automatic)
      Let me know! :D
      Updated the OP with the most suitable settings. :good: :fingers-crossed:
      You are senior member port a gcam for us and if you cant keep your mouth shut and dont ask because there is no cam with portrait mode for athene.
      I just asked is there potrait mode. I didn't ask you or your moron mind or someone to build one for me. And you should know how to talk to people on a public forum.
      Video is working for me.
      Set "Supported HW Level Front Camera" to Level_3.
      Close Settings.
      Now, to use video recording, change to front camera -> set to video recording.
      You are now able to change between the cameras and to make videos.
      This procedure is needed every time you want to record videos after the camera was closed.

I'm on the latest nitrogene OS.