• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[EOL][KERNEL] [G93xx][2019-05-25] WirusMOD [Nethunter for Oreo]

Search This thread

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015

End of Life WirusMOD Nethunter Kernel for Oreo ROMs
Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge
Code:
I am not responsible for bricked devices.
If you going to flash it, you accepted it.
Of course your warranty is void.

This thread is for herolte. If you have S7 Edge go here

FEATURES:

• BadUSB
  • HID gadget keyboard/mouse (with possibility to temporarily disable)
  • DriveDroid
  • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
  • Ethernet
  • F2FS
  • Bluetooth HCI USB support
  • RTL-SDR DVB support
  • Most features of TGPKernel

Supported ROMs:
  • S7 Stock O ROMs - G930F / G930FD / G930W8 / G935F / G935FD / G935W8
  • S7 Hybrid O ROMs (G930F/G935F) - The Galaxy Project (TGP), Ambasadii S7, SilverRom, etc
  • S9 Port ROMs
  • N8 Oreo Port ROMs

Download:
Latest version Herolte here.

Installation:
1. Flash latest TWRP twrp-3.3.0-1+ ( to see data partition with enabled disk quota)
1. TWRP Backup your ROM
3. Flash Nethunter WirusMOD
4. Magisk and busybox is needed you can choose in aroma or install it later.
5. Install Magisk Nethunter module from Magisk Manager -> Downloads (Or another version of Nethunter)
If you get crashes in Magisk Nethunter app than install from here.
6. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
7. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
Now you have Nethunter on your herolte/hero2lte.

EXTRA:
1.In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng compiled from source of nexmon (Not needed for Nethunter only for test tools direct from android without Nethunter)
If you want use binaries you need to copy it to /system/bin or /system/xbin and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x

2. DriveDroid without bugs made by disabling HID Patch:
  • To disable HID Patch: use this command in terminal: "echo Y > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable"
    Changing mode isn't instant after changing module status. Use DriveDroid (mount iso -> dismount) to active hid_disable.
  • To enable HID Patch: "echo N > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable" and use DriveDroid like with disabling HID Patch.
    HIDPatchSwitch this is simple script which can switch between HID enabled and disabled and show changed status.

Old Installation steps:

1. TWRP Backup your ROM
2. Flash Nethunter.WirusMOD.G93xx.vx.x.XXXXXXXX.zip
2.1.Look at EXTRA.
3. Busybox is needed you can choose in aroma or install another version.
6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from Magisk Manager -> Downloads (Or another version of Nethunter)
If you get crashes in Magisk Nethunter app than install this version.
7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
9. Download Modules for your version of smartphone and copy it anywhere in your phone.
By using modules you can add features to kernel for which i hadn't memory in kernel and aren't most important like rarely used wifi card modules or file systems modules. Load only those which you need.
You can use modules by those commands insmod, rmmod, lsmod or use Module Loader this app is outdated but works fine.

EXTRA:
If you want to have unencrypted data partition:
1. Format data partition(you lose your data).
2 Flash Kernel with option NO ROOT
2. After flashing kernel flash "remove encryption.zip".
3. Reboot to system (First start configuration wizard).
4. Reboot to twrp and flash Magisk.

Screens:

52511993-f2687700-2c02-11e9-9f61-de3eb8d965cc.jpg
52511994-f399a400-2c02-11e9-9665-2476cba4b9cc.jpg
52511078-ccd96e80-2bfe-11e9-9f1d-5027d932c784.jpg

Credits:
djb77 for his TGPkernel source
Nethunter creators for the best portable penetration testing tool.

XDA:DevDB Information
[KERNEL][G93xx][2019-05-25] WirusMOD [Nethunter for Oreo], Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
Svirusx
Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-Oreo

Kernel Special Features: Powered by TGPKernel

Version Information
Testing

Created 2019-02-09
Last Updated 2019-06-22

Last edited:

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
CHANGELOG

2019.09.27- v1.4
Upstream to tgpkernel source Version 6.15.2[EOL]

2019.06.22- v1.3
Update source to TGPKernel Version 6.15.0

2019.05.25 - v1.2
Updated TGPkernel source to v6.14.0 (release from 2019-05-23)
Rebased source, removed loadable modules
Ramdisk compressed with xz to get more free space for drivers.
Little fixes in defconfig

2019-04-20 - v1.1
Added monitor mode patches to some wifi usb drivers.
Added possibility to disable HIDPatch (this fixes DriveDroid)
Added HIDPatchSwitch: Simple sh script to switch status of HIDPatch (Info in comments in script)
Updated TGP source to Version 6.12.8

2019-02-09 - v1.0
Initial release.

Last edited:
Reactions: to22ek and Thibou

GlossGhost

Dec 22, 2010
Sofia
I'm not sure if this is related but could this help me with the 5 GHz Wi-Fi disconnects on my phone every 10 minutes from the AP?
No other device has this issue for me, only this phone and I tried changing channels already, they all drop exactly at 10 minutes and I've given the phone permanent local IP, no lease time.
On the other hand 2.4 GHz is rock solid.

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
What's different between 2 of your kali net hunter or wiresmod nethunter

This WirusMOD Nethunter is based on TGPKernel so it have features of TGPKernel too. Normal Nethunter is based on Stock Kernel.

I'm not sure if this is related but could this help me with the 5 GHz Wi-Fi disconnects on my phone every 10 minutes from the AP?
No other device has this issue for me, only this phone and I tried changing channels already, they all drop exactly at 10 minutes and I've given the phone permanent local IP, no lease time.

No, this kernel can't help you for disconnects.

_Danil_

May 15, 2015
I'm going to buy a usb wifi dongle with an AR9271. By connecting it, I can use it in monitoring mode and send deauthentication packets. I understand correctly?

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
I'm going to buy a usb wifi dongle with an AR9271. By connecting it, I can use it in monitoring mode and send deauthentication packets. I understand correctly?

Yes. You can do all what you can do in normal Kali Linux. Only you need to have htc_9271.fw in /system/etc/firmware/ in your android. ( It is included in Nethunter_Binaries.7z)

Reactions: _Danil_

maty25

Feb 21, 2013
Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for your amazing job!

I'm trying to get my usb adapter tp-link tl-wn821n and I couldnt... I've installed the drivers from the tplink website, some drivers from this link and others sources with no success... any idea how to make it work?

Thanks!

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for your amazing job!

I'm trying to get my usb adapter tp-link tl-wn821n and I couldnt... I've installed the drivers from the tplink website, some drivers from this link and others sources with no success... any idea how to make it work?

Thanks!

I don't know which version of tp-link tl-wn821n you have. I heard that v1 - v3 are on atheros chipset. Next versions are on RTL8192.... and i don't know about compatibility v4+ versions with kali linux.
Looking at source code of which you used. I think you have v4+ so first you need to insmod modules RTL8192 than you need copy firmware.
In NetHunter_Binaries.7z are firmwares for RTL8192... in \system\etc\firmware\rtlwifi\ extract all of they direct in \system\etc\firmware
I think that android might not load drivers which are in extra folders in \system\etc\firmware\
All those things you need to do in Android not in Kali chroot.

If you have problems with inserting modules than try my kernel for Oreo Stock it have no modules, all are included in kernel. With this kernel you need only copy firmware.
My TGP based kernel is too big to have all modules included.

maty25

Feb 21, 2013
I don't know which version of tp-link tl-wn821n you have. I heard that v1 - v3 are on atheros chipset. Next versions are on RTL8192.... and i don't know about compatibility v4+ versions with kali linux.
Looking at source code of which you used. I think you have v4+ so first you need to insmod modules RTL8192 than you need copy firmware.
In NetHunter_Binaries.7z are firmwares for RTL8192... in \system\etc\firmware\rtlwifi\ extract all of they direct in \system\etc\firmware
I think that android might not load drivers which are in extra folders in \system\etc\firmware\
All those things you need to do in Android not in Kali chroot.

If you have problems with inserting modules than try my kernel for Oreo Stock it have no modules, all are included in kernel. With this kernel you need only copy firmware.
My TGP based kernel is too big to have all modules included.

Thanks for the info! I've tried to copy the files from the "rtlwifi" folder to the firmware folder but when I reboot the phone they get deleted :/ I supossed I'll try with an stock version... thanks!

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Thanks for the info! I've tried to copy the files from the "rtlwifi" folder to the firmware folder but when I reboot the phone they get deleted :/ I supossed I'll try with an stock version... thanks!
In my old phone i used this path /vendor/firmware maybe it can working for you.
I had too this problem but with copying to system/xbin. Solved by copying those files to system/bin

Reactions: SLAYER96

_Danil_

May 15, 2015
Sometimes the smartphone reboot itself. In a random time, with various actions. Sometimes in a couple of hours there can be 4 restarts.
Firmware: latest THE GALAXY PROJECT

But nethunter works fine, monitoring, injections and even interception of PMKID ?

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Sometimes the smartphone reboot itself. In a random time, with various actions. Sometimes in a couple of hours there can be 4 restarts.
Firmware: latest THE GALAXY PROJECT

But nethunter works fine, monitoring, injections and even interception of PMKID

Maybe try LineageOS 14.1 version this one is more stable than STOCK one. I switched to LineageOS 15.1. Later i going to publicate my new port of Nethunter kernel for LineageOS 15.1 and now i'm testing LineageOS 16.0 build which is not yet stable.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

End of Life WirusMOD Nethunter Kernel for Oreo ROMs
    Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge
    Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices.
    If you going to flash it, you accepted it.
    Of course your warranty is void.

This thread is for herolte. If you have S7 Edge go here

FEATURES:

• BadUSB
    • HID gadget keyboard/mouse (with possibility to temporarily disable)
    • DriveDroid
    • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
    • Ethernet
    • F2FS
    • Bluetooth HCI USB support
    • RTL-SDR DVB support
    • Most features of TGPKernel

Supported ROMs:
    • S7 Stock O ROMs - G930F / G930FD / G930W8 / G935F / G935FD / G935W8
    • S7 Hybrid O ROMs (G930F/G935F) - The Galaxy Project (TGP), Ambasadii S7, SilverRom, etc
    • S9 Port ROMs
    • N8 Oreo Port ROMs

Download:
    Latest version Herolte here.

Installation:
    1. Flash latest TWRP twrp-3.3.0-1+ ( to see data partition with enabled disk quota)
    1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    3. Flash Nethunter WirusMOD
    4. Magisk and busybox is needed you can choose in aroma or install it later.
    5. Install Magisk Nethunter module from Magisk Manager -> Downloads (Or another version of Nethunter)
    If you get crashes in Magisk Nethunter app than install from here.
    6. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
    7. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:

EXTRA:
    1.In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng compiled from source of nexmon (Not needed for Nethunter only for test tools direct from android without Nethunter)
    If you want use binaries you need to copy it to /system/bin or /system/xbin and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x

2. DriveDroid without bugs made by disabling HID Patch:
    • To disable HID Patch: use this command in terminal: "echo Y > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable"
      Changing mode isn't instant after changing module status. Use DriveDroid (mount iso -> dismount) to active hid_disable.
    • To enable HID Patch: "echo N > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable" and use DriveDroid like with disabling HID Patch.
      HIDPatchSwitch this is simple script which can switch between HID enabled and disabled and show changed status.

Old Installation steps:

1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    2. Flash Nethunter.WirusMOD.G93xx.vx.x.XXXXXXXX.zip
    2.1.Look at EXTRA.
    3. Busybox is needed you can choose in aroma or install another version.
    6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from Magisk Manager -> Downloads (Or another version of Nethunter)
    If you get crashes in Magisk Nethunter app than install this version.
    7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
    8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
    9. Download Modules for your version of smartphone and copy it anywhere in your phone.
    By using modules you can add features to kernel for which i hadn't memory in kernel and aren't most important like rarely used wifi card modules or file systems modules. Load only those which you need.
    You can use modules by those commands insmod, rmmod, lsmod or use Module Loader this app is outdated but works fine.

EXTRA:
    If you want to have unencrypted data partition:
    1. Format data partition(you lose your data).
    2 Flash Kernel with option NO ROOT
    2. After flashing kernel flash "remove encryption.zip".
    3. Reboot to system (First start configuration wizard).
    4. Reboot to twrp and flash Magisk.

Screens:

52511993-f2687700-2c02-11e9-9f61-de3eb8d965cc.jpg
    52511994-f399a400-2c02-11e9-9665-2476cba4b9cc.jpg
    52511078-ccd96e80-2bfe-11e9-9f1d-5027d932c784.jpg

Credits:
    djb77 for his TGPkernel source
    Nethunter creators for the best portable penetration testing tool.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [KERNEL][G93xx][2019-05-25] WirusMOD [Nethunter for Oreo], Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
    Svirusx
    Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-Oreo

Kernel Special Features: Powered by TGPKernel

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-02-09
    Last Updated 2019-06-22
    CHANGELOG

2019.09.27- v1.4
    Upstream to tgpkernel source Version 6.15.2[EOL]

2019.06.22- v1.3
    Update source to TGPKernel Version 6.15.0

2019.05.25 - v1.2
    Updated TGPkernel source to v6.14.0 (release from 2019-05-23)
    Rebased source, removed loadable modules
    Ramdisk compressed with xz to get more free space for drivers.
    Little fixes in defconfig

2019-04-20 - v1.1
    Added monitor mode patches to some wifi usb drivers.
    Added possibility to disable HIDPatch (this fixes DriveDroid)
    Added HIDPatchSwitch: Simple sh script to switch status of HIDPatch (Info in comments in script)
    Updated TGP source to Version 6.12.8

2019-02-09 - v1.0
    Initial release.
    What's different between 2 of your kali net hunter or wiresmod nethunter

This WirusMOD Nethunter is based on TGPKernel so it have features of TGPKernel too. Normal Nethunter is based on Stock Kernel.

No, this kernel can't help you for disconnects.
    Can you update kernel to the latest version of tgpkernel 6.15.2? The current version of WirusMOD is compiled based 6.15.0
    https://github.com/TheGalaxyProject/tgpkernel-s7-o

I switched to MoRoKernel when i saw TGPKernel is EOL, but i see that after EOL it is still getting some updates weird...
    You can find Nethunter MoRoKernel based here.
    As I understand it, no need to extract all Binaries from Nethunter_Binaries.7z
    Only necessary.
    For Atheros AR9271, as I understand it htc_9271.
    Maybe the problem is that I threw everything? In the extreme case, the problem is in the ROM itself, but the clean TGP works fine.
    I'm going to change the RON this weekend, I'll try on it.

Reboot problem is in kernel. I must find which driver do that and exclude it in next release ;]
    I too copy all binaries they aren't soo heavy.