What do you mean, in TWRP -> aroma?
Before start download magisk 19.0.zip from official thread and Busybox_for_android_NDK-1.30.1.zip(In magisk manager you have option download only)
1. Nethunter.WirusMOD.XXX.zip without root and busybox.
2. Install remove encryption.zip
3. reboot to system (if data is formated than end first configuration)
4. reboot to TWRP install busybox and magisk.
5. Install Nethunter magisk module from magisk manager
I use my kernel with those steps.
2. Where do I get this from? I have no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip. (from nethunter.com)
3. Rebooted to system successfully (not sure what you mean by if ending the first configuration)
4. Rebooted to TWRP (Magisk 19.0 error => Boot image patched by unsupported programs)