• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[EOL][KERNEL] [G93xx][2019-05-25] WirusMOD [Nethunter for Oreo]

Search This thread

_Danil_

May 15, 2015
I'm trying to make new release but forgot change status of older version now you can download it. I test now random rebot fix on Stock kernel when it is going to work i wil release here too new version.

Tested latest version of the kernel for 2 weeks. Works fine on any custom firmware. I even forgot about reboots. Thanks for the work)

Jan 5, 2020
WirusMod on SM-G930F - Android 8.0

Hi Svirusx,

I could install with the help of your explanations with success WirusMod on SM-G930F. KaliNethunter module in Magisk is v8.2. In Nethunter I've installed kali-linux-all and everything is functional.

Only one error is left : in Nethunter under "Kernel Version" I see the messsage "Could not find kernel version". Is this only a "cosmetic" error or is it the sign for a bigger problem ?

Also, during the installation of the image, I needed to deinstall the prior from me installed Magisk v20.1 and let the image install an "old" Magisk v19.3. Now Magisk Manager propose me in the interface to update to v20.2. Can I do that without risk or can it broken the already installed Nethunter or something else ?

Regards,
developer.france

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Hi Svirusx,

I could install with the help of your explanations with success WirusMod on SM-G930F. KaliNethunter module in Magisk is v8.2. In Nethunter I've installed kali-linux-all and everything is functional.

Only one error is left : in Nethunter under "Kernel Version" I see the messsage "Could not find kernel version". Is this only a "cosmetic" error or is it the sign for a bigger problem ?

Also, during the installation of the image, I needed to deinstall the prior from me installed Magisk v20.1 and let the image install an "old" Magisk v19.3. Now Magisk Manager propose me in the interface to update to v20.2. Can I do that without risk or can it broken the already installed Nethunter or something else ?

Regards,
developer.france

Update magisk do nothing wrong with nethunter, I'm now at LineageOS 16.0, updated magisk 20.2 and edxposed.
Normally Nethunter app shows kernel version but if you can execute duckhunter attack than kernel must be fine and further tests you need to do with nethunter app self.
Maybe older version of app could help.
Look too in settings in about phone for kernel version. If you are using Oreo, some versions of my kernel are too big for boot partition.
If this kernel isn't flashed you can try extract boot.img from my kernel and flash it directly in TWRP, than magisk. When magisk find too low memory in boot partition it can compress ramdisk automatically.

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,

In about phone a I have found the standard kernel. Should I see here also your kernel version, like in Nethunter ?

Perhaps a basic question, but : why have I succeeded in install Nethunter and kali-full and use it without problems, when your Kernel is not installed ? At what moment can I see the improvements of your kernel ?

Regards

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Hi,

In about phone a I have found the standard kernel. Should I see here also your kernel version, like in Nethunter ?

Perhaps a basic question, but : why have I succeeded in install Nethunter and kali-full and use it without problems, when your Kernel is not installed ? At what moment can I see the improvements of your kernel ?

Regards

Main features for Nethunter:
Use your smartphone like mouse and keyboard (too usb hid atacks)
You can use usb wifi dongles ( wifi hacking)
Drivedroid support to CD-ROM emulation
Support F2FS format
Bluetooth HCI and RTL-SDR drivers are added in kernel

depends which my kernel you use it can have TGPkernel features or MoRokernel or normal Stock. I made more variants of my kernel.

Anyway you can use kali-linux in chroot without special kernel. Only you miss some features.

If you have in Nethunter apk
HID Interfaces:
/dev/hidg0
/dev/hidg1
than my kernel is success installed.

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,
I have found information about all the points you have spoken about. Thanks for the keywords.
Only the key advantage of the file system f2fs in the kernel is not speaking to me, what is the used for in this case ?
Regards,

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Hi,
I have found information about all the points you have spoken about. Thanks for the keywords.
Only the key advantage of the file system f2fs in the kernel is not speaking to me, what is the used for in this case ?
Regards,

This file system is only enabled in kernel. You mustn't use it. This is only extra possibility which some people use. I personally stay with default ext4.

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,
I've managed sucessufuly to the end : I have installed image of the kernel and after the complete zip. Last WirusMod Kernelinformation with HID Interface are now showing up in Nethunter and Settings of the phone. Thanks.
A question : why are maintaining 3 variants of the kernel : Nethunter-s7-kernel-StockOreo, Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-Oreo and Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-AiO ?
An annotation : I need to stay with Magisk v20.1, because the installation of v20.2 make disappear Magisk in the Magisk Manager. I've revert to v20.1 and all is working well.
Regards,

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Hi,
I've managed sucessufuly to the end : I have installed image of the kernel and after the complete zip. Last WirusMod Kernelinformation with HID Interface are now showing up in Nethunter and Settings of the phone. Thanks.
A question : why are maintaining 3 variants of the kernel : Nethunter-s7-kernel-StockOreo, Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-Oreo and Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-AiO ?
An annotation : I need to stay with Magisk v20.1, because the installation of v20.2 make disappear Magisk in the Magisk Manager. I've revert to v20.1 and all is working well.
Regards,

StockOreo was first for test based on Samsung Source without anyother modification, than i wanted make Nethunter kernel based on TGPKernel, i used TGPKernel long time so... but TGPKernel is End of Life so i switched to MoRoKernel as base for my Nethunter and this is Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-AiO which is latest of my kernel mods.

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,
What is reason of of the choice of name part "Wirus" in "Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-AiO" ? "irus" is probably a part of your pseudo, but for the rest ?
What is meaning the part "AiO" in the name of the kernel ?
Will you continue to maintain for some reasons "Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-Oreo" or have you definitively switched to "Nethunter-s7-kernel-LineageOS16.0" ?
Regards,

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Hi,
What is reason of of the choice of name part "Wirus" in "Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-AiO" ? "irus" is probably a part of your pseudo, but for the rest ?
What is meaning the part "AiO" in the name of the kernel ?
Will you continue to maintain for some reasons "Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-Oreo" or have you definitively switched to "Nethunter-s7-kernel-LineageOS16.0" ?
Regards,

Wirus = Virus in another language.
AiO = All in One this kernel works for more versions of android maybe too for Oreo ( this depends from size of boot.img for oreo)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

End of Life WirusMOD Nethunter Kernel for Oreo ROMs
    Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge
    Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices.
    If you going to flash it, you accepted it.
    Of course your warranty is void.

This thread is for herolte. If you have S7 Edge go here

FEATURES:

• BadUSB
    • HID gadget keyboard/mouse (with possibility to temporarily disable)
    • DriveDroid
    • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
    • Ethernet
    • F2FS
    • Bluetooth HCI USB support
    • RTL-SDR DVB support
    • Most features of TGPKernel

Supported ROMs:
    • S7 Stock O ROMs - G930F / G930FD / G930W8 / G935F / G935FD / G935W8
    • S7 Hybrid O ROMs (G930F/G935F) - The Galaxy Project (TGP), Ambasadii S7, SilverRom, etc
    • S9 Port ROMs
    • N8 Oreo Port ROMs

Download:
    Latest version Herolte here.

Installation:
    1. Flash latest TWRP twrp-3.3.0-1+ ( to see data partition with enabled disk quota)
    1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    3. Flash Nethunter WirusMOD
    4. Magisk and busybox is needed you can choose in aroma or install it later.
    5. Install Magisk Nethunter module from Magisk Manager -> Downloads (Or another version of Nethunter)
    If you get crashes in Magisk Nethunter app than install from here.
    6. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
    7. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
    Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
    hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
    Now you have Nethunter on your herolte/hero2lte.

EXTRA:
    1.In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng compiled from source of nexmon (Not needed for Nethunter only for test tools direct from android without Nethunter)
    If you want use binaries you need to copy it to /system/bin or /system/xbin and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x

2. DriveDroid without bugs made by disabling HID Patch:
    • To disable HID Patch: use this command in terminal: "echo Y > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable"
      Changing mode isn't instant after changing module status. Use DriveDroid (mount iso -> dismount) to active hid_disable.
    • To enable HID Patch: "echo N > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable" and use DriveDroid like with disabling HID Patch.
      HIDPatchSwitch this is simple script which can switch between HID enabled and disabled and show changed status.

Old Installation steps:

1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    2. Flash Nethunter.WirusMOD.G93xx.vx.x.XXXXXXXX.zip
    2.1.Look at EXTRA.
    3. Busybox is needed you can choose in aroma or install another version.
    6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from Magisk Manager -> Downloads (Or another version of Nethunter)
    If you get crashes in Magisk Nethunter app than install this version.
    7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
    8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
    Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
    hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
    9. Download Modules for your version of smartphone and copy it anywhere in your phone.
    By using modules you can add features to kernel for which i hadn't memory in kernel and aren't most important like rarely used wifi card modules or file systems modules. Load only those which you need.
    You can use modules by those commands insmod, rmmod, lsmod or use Module Loader this app is outdated but works fine.
    Now you have Nethunter on your herolte/hero2lte.

EXTRA:
    If you want to have unencrypted data partition:
    1. Format data partition(you lose your data).
    2 Flash Kernel with option NO ROOT
    2. After flashing kernel flash "remove encryption.zip".
    3. Reboot to system (First start configuration wizard).
    4. Reboot to twrp and flash Magisk.

Screens:

52511993-f2687700-2c02-11e9-9f61-de3eb8d965cc.jpg
    52511994-f399a400-2c02-11e9-9665-2476cba4b9cc.jpg
    52511078-ccd96e80-2bfe-11e9-9f1d-5027d932c784.jpg

Credits:
    djb77 for his TGPkernel source
    Nethunter creators for the best portable penetration testing tool.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [KERNEL][G93xx][2019-05-25] WirusMOD [Nethunter for Oreo], Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
    Svirusx
    Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-Oreo

Kernel Special Features: Powered by TGPKernel

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-02-09
    Last Updated 2019-06-22
    CHANGELOG

2019.09.27- v1.4
    Upstream to tgpkernel source Version 6.15.2[EOL]

2019.06.22- v1.3
    Update source to TGPKernel Version 6.15.0

2019.05.25 - v1.2
    Updated TGPkernel source to v6.14.0 (release from 2019-05-23)
    Rebased source, removed loadable modules
    Ramdisk compressed with xz to get more free space for drivers.
    Little fixes in defconfig

2019-04-20 - v1.1
    Added monitor mode patches to some wifi usb drivers.
    Added possibility to disable HIDPatch (this fixes DriveDroid)
    Added HIDPatchSwitch: Simple sh script to switch status of HIDPatch (Info in comments in script)
    Updated TGP source to Version 6.12.8

2019-02-09 - v1.0
    Initial release.
    What's different between 2 of your kali net hunter or wiresmod nethunter

This WirusMOD Nethunter is based on TGPKernel so it have features of TGPKernel too. Normal Nethunter is based on Stock Kernel.

I'm not sure if this is related but could this help me with the 5 GHz Wi-Fi disconnects on my phone every 10 minutes from the AP?
    No other device has this issue for me, only this phone and I tried changing channels already, they all drop exactly at 10 minutes and I've given the phone permanent local IP, no lease time.
    On the other hand 2.4 GHz is rock solid.

No, this kernel can't help you for disconnects.
    Can you update kernel to the latest version of tgpkernel 6.15.2? The current version of WirusMOD is compiled based 6.15.0
    https://github.com/TheGalaxyProject/tgpkernel-s7-o

I switched to MoRoKernel when i saw TGPKernel is EOL, but i see that after EOL it is still getting some updates weird...
    You can find Nethunter MoRoKernel based here.
    As I understand it, no need to extract all Binaries from Nethunter_Binaries.7z
    Only necessary.
    For Atheros AR9271, as I understand it htc_9271.
    Maybe the problem is that I threw everything? In the extreme case, the problem is in the ROM itself, but the clean TGP works fine.
    I'm going to change the RON this weekend, I'll try on it.

Reboot problem is in kernel. I must find which driver do that and exclude it in next release ;]
    I too copy all binaries they aren't soo heavy.