I'm using the omega kernel and now got a Ota update, should I install first the Ota update and then install the omega kernel again or should I flash stock kernel, install Ota and then install omega kernel?
Just install the OTA then flash the kernel after to run Omega again.
These are the steps I use to upgrade and keep magisk
1. Download the update from Oxygen Updater (DONT REBOOT)
2. Go to Settings\System\System Update and click on the wheel on upper right corner.
3. Select Local Upgrade, then install the update (DONT REBOOT)
4. Remove Magisk modules that may cause problems (Call Recording is one of them)
5. In Magisk, install Magisk again. Choose the "Install to inactive slot (OTA)" option
6. Reboot once completed
7. Launch EX Kernel Manager and flash latest Omega
Now you should have latest OOS and Omega Kernel running on your phone.