[EOL][ROM][11] crDroid 7.2

Search This thread

McFlypants

Mar 22, 2013
Xiaomi 12
Great rom!!

But for me GPS is not working (so smartlock with location is not working too). Also i get crash when i open "Xiaomi parts" in settings. And i have a strange bug on lockscreen: i have to pull down the statusbar before i can unlock the device.

I am on mi pad 4 plus!

elijarhyel

Sep 21, 2016
Firstly, I just want to say this is the most awesome ROM I've tried and i've sat here for a week trying every rom I could get find on the net. It's almost flawless... except for a few hugely killer problems that will sadly make this ROM unusable for me... even though I love it soooo much and if only these things worked... this would be the most amazing ROM ever.

Secondly.... Sorry I know this is kind of the wrong place to post as I'm on a oneplus 6 not a Xiaomi... it's just this is where I found people saying GPS doesn't work after installing ROM... so I'm mentioning too it doesn't work on the OP6 either.

1. GPS doesn't work for me either.
2. When I get a phonecall... I hear the ring... but nothing happens on the screen... so I can't pickup the call. I see after i got a missed call... but i can't answer calls when they're calling... even if I go to the homescreen from whatever app i was using when i got the call... click on the phone icon.... still nothing. Can't answer the call.
3. Text messages simply don't arrive. If I flash the rom back to stock Oxygen OS - (for oneplus 6) ... then the text message comes through. But it's a bit late when you're trying to get a verifiaction SMS sent to you to open an messanging app. Can't use the app because i can't get the verification SMS.

If these three things get fixed... omg this will literally be the best ROM ever.

There is a 4th issue... and for me it's important... but it's probably not any fault really of crDroid ROM to be fair...

Even kali nethunter for Oxygen OS which is for droid 10 installs over the top of this rom which is droid 11... to much surprise! ...and almost flawlessly... only issue is it doesn't recognise HID interface. Man... with these 4 things working... this ROM together with nethunter would make for the most badass hacker pentester phone on the planet... save only for the exact same thing on a oneplus 7 pro.

Many thanks to the devs of this awesome ROM... who hopefully can get 1, 2, and 3 working in the not too distant future... pretty please? 4 is more of a hope and a prayer... but it would be soooo freaking awesome.

I agree with you. This ROM is really awesome and fast/responsive. I really appreciate the work the Devs.

My text messages works perfect but phone call and USSD doesn't work. I can only search my contacts. I haven't tried GPS cos I don't need it for now. I saw somwhere that these are known issues and they're working on them which great. Could you please guide me on how you got to install the Kali Nethunter?

Here are some other bugs I came across:
1. Google services seem to recognize the device as Mi 6X cos the Rom is based on that
2. Xiaomi parts keeps crashing
3. UI also crashes once in a while especially on the lock screen

I don't think I would count these as bugs though
1. I can't access quick settings from the lock screen without unlocking. Maybe I missed a setting though
2. Magisk safetynet (cts profile) fails but basic intergrity passed. (Does anyone know how to fix this? Please assist)

I'm really enjoying this Rom and thanks again to all that made this happen

Feb 9, 2021
I agree with you. This ROM is really awesome and fast/responsive. I really appreciate the work the Devs.

My text messages works perfect but phone call and USSD doesn't work. I can only search my contacts. I haven't tried GPS cos I don't need it for now. I saw somwhere that these are known issues and they're working on them which great. Could you please guide me on how you got to install the Kali Nethunter?

Here are some other bugs I came across:
1. Google services seem to recognize the device as Mi 6X cos the Rom is based on that
2. Xiaomi parts keeps crashing
3. UI also crashes once in a while especially on the lock screen

I don't think I would count these as bugs though
1. I can't access quick settings from the lock screen without unlocking. Maybe I missed a setting though
2. Magisk safetynet (cts profile) fails but basic intergrity passed. (Does anyone know how to fix this? Please assist)

I'm really enjoying this Rom and thanks again to all that made this happen

i would love to help with nethunter... but sorry and I know this is the wrong thread... but I'm on a oneplus 6 not a xiaomi phone .... there's no nethunter rom for that device.

Reactions: elijarhyel

droidbot1337

Apr 2, 2013

thats not a bug. its secured quick settings and the reason i love this ROM so much. you cant access the quick settings when the device is locked. you can disable that. just go into settings and search for quick settings. the option should show up.

Reactions: elijarhyel

elijarhyel

Sep 21, 2016
thats not a bug. its secured quick settings and the reason i love this ROM so much. you cant access the quick settings when the device is locked. you can disable that. just go into settings and search for quick settings. the option should show up.
Thanks for the reply. I later noticed that the quick settings only responds to swipes from the top center not from either top left or top right which is fine by me

tempeleng

Dec 12, 2010
Hello friends. I'm still happily using crDroid 6.12 but the security patch stopped at November 2020 is starting to worry me a bit. I've been following this thread with interest and see several issues reported like GPS, VoIP audio and fingerprint reader that aren't mentioned on the first post. Does that mean the issues have been resolved?

Reactions: Rakoth666

Venom0404

Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

great rom, many thanks! Just one bug for me, VPN is not working! I only see a message "not successfull"!

Is a VPN to your router for some of you working?

Thank you!!

No OTA updates since Jan (when I flashed the rom for the first time), is this only for me? And another member also mentioned that there hasn't been a security patch update since November. I love the rom so far but security is important too

No OTA update since Jan 13th build (when I also flashed for the first time)
My security update is from 5th Jan 2021

I'm looking forward to an update, but, this current ROM is working great for me.

Reactions: coredv

Top Liked Posts