[EOL][ROM][11][OFFICIAL] crDroid 7.13

Search This thread

Golbinex

BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
USER BUILD
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
  1. Flash ROM via TWRP
  2. Flash gapps (optional)
  3. Format data
More detailed instructions HERE (just flash crDroid zip instead of LineageOS)

Update installation:
  1. Reboot to recovery
  2. Flash ROM

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Device tree: device tree WIFI | device tree LTE
Common device tree: common device tree url
Kernel: kernel url
Vendor: vendor url
android_hardware_samsung: url

Download:
WIFI | LTE

Known issues:
  • Disable blur in Settings -> Display -> Enable blurs to fix lagging animations
  • There seems to be issues with Magisk, not recommended to use

Credits:

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Galaxy Tab S5e Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs

Last edited:

Golbinex

Changelog

• crDroid 7.13
  • Switched to LineageOS kernel

• crDroid 7.10
  • crDroid 7.8
  • crDroid 7.6
  • May security patch
  • Official build
  • crDroid 7.5
  • April security patch
  • crDroid 7.4
  • march security patch
  • Initial build

Last edited:
Reactions: VanoSM and EVOLw

denisovich

Nov 9, 2020
I would very much like to see an official crDroid 7.x for this device.

The simple fact of the matter is this - LineageOS and crDroid are head and shoulders above everything else for stability. And that holds on virtually every device, from what I can see.

Stability is the number 1 thing. I do not give a toss about fancy gimmicks and fanboyism.

All the complaints about "my wifi keeps rebooting the device" and so on, are all utter **** from beginning to end. The people who post these things are clueless buffoons, and their posts are just pollution.

My 3 current devices are all LineageOS 17.1 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T, Oneplus 5T, Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e - but they could equally well be crDroid - except of course, there is no official crDroid for the Samsung.

Yet.

Reactions: kyto

Golbinex

New build is up.
  • crDroid 7.4
  • March security patch
NOTE: Format data required if you installed Magisk, otherwise you risk bootloop! There seems to be issues with Magisk, so not recommended to use.

I would very much like to see an official crDroid 7.x for this device.

The simple fact of the matter is this - LineageOS and crDroid are head and shoulders above everything else for stability. And that holds on virtually every device, from what I can see.

Stability is the number 1 thing. I do not give a toss about fancy gimmicks and fanboyism.

All the complaints about "my wifi keeps rebooting the device" and so on, are all utter **** from beginning to end. The people who post these things are clueless buffoons, and their posts are just pollution.

My 3 current devices are all LineageOS 17.1 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T, Oneplus 5T, Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e - but they could equally well be crDroid - except of course, there is no official crDroid for the Samsung.

Yet.
Official build maybe next month. I want to wait at least 30 days before going official.

denisovich

Nov 9, 2020
So here is my first impressions of this ROM.

First of all it is pretty good, and all features seem to be present.

The only niggling doubt I have is that the permissions for apps seem to be slightly bizarre. There are entries for each app relating to sensors permissions. I have never seen that on other ROMs, and I don't like new things that may be erroneous.

Notwithstanding that, it is a very decent effort, and the dev deserves great credit.

Feb 22, 2021
I have installed this as well immediately upon notice. The weird thing for me is that the accelerometer seems to be not transmitting anything, so the screen rotation doesn't work. Does anyone have the same symptom?

Edit: Seems just a single time problem. A reboot with all rotate switches on and horizontal position seemed to have fixed the issue. No worries.

2nd Edit: There seems to be a bug for landscape view that all the apps on the home screen has lost their labels. Portrait view has no problem. Picture attached.

Also, it seems that the volume buttons in landscape orientation have been reversed, which I am not sure if it's done intentionally or not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-014929_crDroid_Home.png
    Screenshot_20210521-014929_crDroid_Home.png
    3 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I have installed this as well immediately upon notice. The weird thing for me is that the accelerometer seems to be not transmitting anything, so the screen rotation doesn't work. Does anyone have the same symptom?

Edit: Seems just a single time problem. A reboot with all rotate switches on and horizontal position seemed to have fixed the issue. No worries.

2nd Edit: There seems to be a bug for landscape view that all the apps on the home screen has lost their labels. Portrait view has no problem. Picture attached.

Also, it seems that the volume buttons in landscape orientation have been reversed, which I am not sure if it's done intentionally or not.
I don't have it installed now but the volume buttons should be in settings under buttons > keyboard cursor control. Look at launcher settings for labels in landscape, although they may not be available.

Top Liked Posts