Development [EOL][ROM][11][OFFICIAL] crDroid 7.13

Search This thread

Golbinex

BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
  1. Flash TWRP via fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
  2. Reboot to recovery
  3. Flash latest Android 11 firmware
  4. Flash crDroid ROM zip
  5. Format data
  6. Flash Gapps (optional)
  7. Flash Magisk (optional)
  8. Reboot to system

Update installation:
  1. Reboot to recovery
  2. Flash crDroid ROM zip
  3. Reboot to system

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Device tree: device tree url
SM6150 common tree: device tree url
Kernel: kernel url
Vendor: vendor url

Download:
ROM

Known issues:
  • None

Credits:

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Mi 11 Lite 4G Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram

crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs

Last edited:

Golbinex

Changelog

• crDroid 7.13
  • Kernel upstreamed to 4.14.258
  • Status bar burn-in protection

• crDroid 7.12
  • VantomKernel 4.14.253
WARNING: FORMAT DATA REQUIRED, DO NOT UPDATE FROM 7.10 OR OLDER WITHOUT WIPING INTERNAL STORAGE. CANCEL OTA UPDATE IF OFFERED.
  • crDroid 7.11
  • Switched to OSS vendor
  • New kernel by @vantoman
  • crDroid 7.10
  • Charging stats fixed
  • Kernel upstreamed to 4.14.193
  • crDroid 7.9
  • New color modes from sunfish
  • Updated blobs from V12.5.4.0
  • Official build
  • Lower minimum brightness
  • Kernel 4.14.190
  • aptX, LDAC blobs
  • EDIT: color saturation fixed in hotfix build
  • Initial build

Last edited:
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
  1. Flash original vendor and firmware
  2. Flash TWRP via fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
  3. Reboot to recovery
  4. Flash crDroid ROM zip
  5. Format data
  8. Reboot to system

Update installation:
  1. Reboot to recovery
  2. Flash crDroid ROM zip
  3. Reboot to system

Sources:

Download:
ROM

Known issues:
  • None

Credits:
  • @Youngherna - device tree
  • @grewal09 - Redmi Note 10 Pro sources
  • @ThomasDada - help with kernel

Wow... Finally Tq Sir...
Please Add MIUI Camera Sir ...

dkgagan7

Feb 7, 2013
i just hate MIUI
please can you make a video how to flash CRdriod custom rom
also tell if everything works on this Custom rom like camera , fingerprint sensor

Reactions: mahbod.es.1996

chika2411786

Mar 3, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Let's see how it goes. I wanna install custom ROM because this miui ROM has a major issue of black crush in both dark and white mode and also the ringtones I'm setting is not working. Only the default ringtone plays whenever someone calls

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    You have been warned

Features:

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
    1. Flash TWRP via fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Flash latest Android 11 firmware
    4. Flash crDroid ROM zip
    5. Format data
    8. Reboot to system

Update installation:
    1. Reboot to recovery
    2. Flash crDroid ROM zip
    3. Reboot to system

Sources:
    SM6150 common tree: device tree url

Download:
    ROM

Known issues:
    • None

Credits:

crDroid Updates Channel
    New build is up.
    • crDroid 7.10
    • Charging stats fixed
    Changelog

• crDroid 7.13
    • Kernel upstreamed to 4.14.258
    • Status bar burn-in protection

• crDroid 7.12
    • VantomKernel 4.14.253
    WARNING: FORMAT DATA REQUIRED, DO NOT UPDATE FROM 7.10 OR OLDER WITHOUT WIPING INTERNAL STORAGE. CANCEL OTA UPDATE IF OFFERED.
    • crDroid 7.11
    • Switched to OSS vendor
    • New kernel by @vantoman
    • crDroid 7.10
    • Charging stats fixed
    • crDroid 7.9
    • New color modes from sunfish
    • Updated blobs from V12.5.4.0
    • Official build
    • Kernel 4.14.190
    • aptX, LDAC blobs
    • EDIT: color saturation fixed in hotfix build
    • Initial build
    New build is up.
    • Official build
    • Kernel 4.14.190
    • aptX, LDAC blobs
    EDIT: color saturation fixed in hotfix build
    I've got to say, I wasn't expecting a huge difference in terms of speed / fluidity coming from MIUI since things already felt quick enough for me - but wow, there is a genuine noticeable difference. Apps launch faster, I can hold way more apps in memory, animations don't lag or stutter, things just feel responsive, everything is streamlined with just the right amount of customization. It's incredible what putting a lightweight ROM on a mid range phone does.

Stability and making sure everything is working is most important to me, and so far - I've yet to find anything that hasn't worked properly. VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Cameras, etc all work perfectly fine. I have not yet encountered any bugs or crashes.

Battery life is incredible, both my idle and active battery life seems great so far. Better yet, I'm actually receiving notifications very quickly compared to MIUI aggressively putting everything to sleep, while still getting better battery life!

The included camera is garbage, but that's fairly normal with the AOSP camera variants, so that's no big deal. I've tried quite a few GCAM ports and have compared the pictures and videos of all of them, and so far have found that Wichaya's GCAM works the best with this device / ROM. The quality is phenomenal for the back cameras, producing shots equal to or significantly better than MIUI camera most of the time. The selfie camera though, unfortunately, is a huge downgrade compared to MIUI camera. Lots of noise.

I think so far the only two things I've noticed is:
    - The status bar feels a little tall for my taste, and I don't see a way to change it? It seems it's been adjusted so that it fully covers the front cameras circle with additional padding on top and bottom, but I'd prefer to have a look closer to MIUI where it doesn't have a ton of padding.
    - I have also observed that my phone is charging at 15w if I'm to believe the charging stats included on the AOD. The charging still feels really quick, so it might just be a visual thing. I of course expect that charging slows down as the battery gets full, but even at low battery it still doesn't seem to go past 15w. I am using the original OEM charger.

I would highly recommend this ROM to anyone looking for a great stock android experience, with a load of great pixel features while retaining many useful customizations provided by crDroid and LineageOS.

My review and thoughts are based on a weeks worth of daily usage.

Thanks for the awesome ROM! It's greatly appreciated! Official status usually indicates a high level of quality as maintainer requirements have been met, and it shows so far.

got another bug,

while charging aod display doesnt turn off. screensaver doesnt trigger either even if set to enabled while charging and/or docked

The AOD being displayed while charging is a feature of crDroid. You can disable it in the AOD settings within the crDroid section of settings.

To anyone using this rom + flamegapps full:
    is voice match command (ok/hey google) working?
    Mine not, i have activation option grayed out in google settings. Can't find a way to activate it, with or without Google Assistant installed.
    Everything else working fine, including voice commands if i manually start them by mic icon in google.

I was a little concerned as I read your post before I actually got a chance to use the ROM, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it worked perfectly for me. I have no issues with voice match, and to my surprise even the secure voice match from lockscreen works (which is usually an issue with some ROMs).

I flashed FlameGApps-11.0-full-arm64-20211030.zip and FlameGApps-QRS-addon-GoogleSearch-Assistant-20211023.zip.

It might also be a good idea to make sure you pass Safetynet and that within Play Store -> Settings -> About your device shows as certified. Google disables some features if they detect a non secure system, and maybe voice match is one of those?

7.11 has the same issue as the lineage and pixel experience ROMs that are based on the OSS firmware where they charge the phone at 10 to 15 watts instead of 30, 7.10 charges at an average of 30 watts so that's my reason to suspect the firmware, or maybe it's the kernel? idk :p

BTW I'm not complaining I'm just reporting on what I see and I'm not very technical so it might be just a visual thing I'm not sure.

I used the Ampere app on the google play store and the charging speed status on the lock screen of crDroid to observe the charging speed.

I can confirm your observations, I see the same thing on my end. I'm unsure if it's just a visual issue such as when ROMs say "charging slowly" when in reality it's turbo charging, but even with 15w charging showing I still feel the device charges quite quickly. Definitely something that should be investigated and fixed, though.

which firmware zip is recommemded/required for 7.11?

L.E. how does the vendor oss version influence the firmware update process?

I did a full flash of MIUI Global 12.5.6.0 (courbet_global_images_V12.5.6.0.RKQMIXM_20210918.0000.00_11.0_global_02669ffbf3.zip) before flashing this ROM, and have had no issues so far. Fingerprint reader, Cameras, Radios, etc all work perfectly fine which indicate that there appears to be no firmware incompatibilities between the vendor, modem, etc. compared to the latest Global MIUI and this ROM.