Are you flashing the posted update in the chat? I don't really update or monitor xda much. The bug you are describing is one we had in February...initial build bug. That's since been long resolved..chat link is in my xtended post.I flashed this and loved it, however, when using the search in settings, I do not get available options coming up, for one, when I search USB with developer mode on, USB debugging does not appear, which is very odd. for now I've flashed back to stock, is anyone else having this issue besides me?
Hi Sir @Hurt Copain . Will there be a new maintainer for raviole derpfest? I really love this rom and would be amazing if someone continues the work.Derpfest Raviole EOL Build from me..
-no face unlock
- Merge October 2022 Security patch (android-13.0.0_r7)
- Add QS tiles layout customizations
- Add status bar lyric ticker (needs app support)
- Add notch bar killer
- Fix play integrity and unlimited photos thingy
- Allow toggling floating rotation button
- Add support for window ignore secure
- Enable Combined Statusbar Signal icons by default
- Fix phantom spaces with center clock
- Make volume toggle in statusbar tuner affect vibrate and mute icons on statusbar
- Animate cutout padding for QS clock
- Follow Monet and light/dark theme in user 1 icon
- QSCustomizer: Fix QS tile reset text color
- Require unlocking to use USB Tether QS tile
- Add hotspot toggle in QS internet dialog
- InternetDialog: Require unlocking to turn on hotspot
- InternetDialog: Launch mobile network settings on long press
- GlobalActionsDialog: Dismiss the dialog when restarting SystemUI
- Reduce horizontal spacing around location icon
- Fix footer actions faint background
- Fix Xperia hotspot icon
- Fix Theme picker color selection
- Fix Screen off Udfps switch not sticking
- Fix Glove mode switch
- Fix incall vib options not showing up on new vib screen
- Add back DerpFest Updater
- Update GrapheneOS Camera
- Update German translation
-under settings/display/lock screen/ambient- these settings force close bc this is a lineage implementation that doesn't play with pixel nice. We have our own pixel Ambient tap to wake and it exists without these settings. So don't tap ambient, it's already on
If you want it off, shut off single tap to wake under gestures.
Always on works fine if you want it on.
Latest Platform Tools
Be on stock android 13 (October)
This is critical -
To get to stock 13 on both slots:
Use the Google Flash tool to flash September. Include force flash all partitions and wipe. Run it. Once it boots up, skip setup wiz, enable adb reboot to bootloader. Then, fastboot set_active other (this exact command) Last, rerun the tool again. Once it boots up, skip setup wizard, enable adb. Then follow next set of instructions to flash the rom.
reboot to recovery
when you see fallen over andy (android guy)- quickly, press power and volume up
now you are in stock recovery
wipe format data
choose reboot to bootloader
fastboot update rom.zip
If you would like to support my work: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/jacksummers715
Not sure. A friend mentioned he may, but not sure. If not it's been a good run the last year with it..
To clarify, for Android 12? The one Hurt labeled Derp 22? I have a copy if that is what you are looking for
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Hi! Sorry, not interested in doing a de-googled version. All my builds come with a full gapps package. Yes, always on works fine.Hello! I'm currently running ProtonAOSP but I'm interested in swapping to this rom. I just had a quick question: Is it possible to install it without Gapps? (I run my phones deGoogled). Oh and does the always on display work? It doesn't work at all in Proton. Thanks!
Thanks hope you like it. We won't have a twrp. There is no use for it any longer.
This app is doing this bc of a Google backup restoration. Click app info. Uninstall. It's built in the rom as a system app. Increased touch sensitivity may need something else added. Thought I fixed it. It's an older reoccurring bug I always have to fix and on occasion forget lol. My apologies. Will be remedied next update, next month.Hello, I installed the current Derpfest yesterday. I noticed 2 errors. 1. When starting the Device, an error message appears that the app: Adaptive Connectivity Services is repeatedly terminated. Did anyone know about this Problem? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and cleared the cache. This error message appears with a call and with a restart. 2. Although I can set the increased touch sensitivity, it keeps turning off automatically. Have a nice day.