[EOL][ROM][7.1.2_r36][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 14.1 [08 Sep 2019]

Search This thread

rajatgupta1998

• Jan 12, 2015
    Shimla
    Moto G4 Plus
    OnePlus 6
    2okPze5.png

Note: LineageOS 14.1 is no longer maintained. A final build was released on 8 Sep 2019, please read the post here. #2987

LineageOS 14.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][athene][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Moto G4/Plus

Contributors
    LineageOS Team of course!

Team athene:
    rajatgupta1998
    Nikit
    lcrd512
    golden-guy
    Jleeblanch

My paypal: https://www.paypal.me/rajatgupta1998
    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rajatgupta1998

Our former developers:
    vache, rahulsnair, SileshNair, Shreps, regalstreak, ashwin007

Other developers: Alberto97, squid2, flar2, oadam11 and all other contributors whom I might have missed.

Source Code:
    LineageOS ROM Source

Device specific sources:
    Device tree: https://github.com/rajatgupta1998/android_device_motorola_athene
    Kernel source: https://github.com/rajatgupta1998/android_kernel_motorola_msm8952
    Vendor blobs: https://github.com/rajatgupta1998/android_vendor_motorola_athene

ROM OS Version: Android 7.1.2 Nougat

Version Information

Last edited:

rahulsnair

Inactive Recognized Developer
    May 7, 2013
    Kottarakkara
    I'm going to test it right now. Wait some minutes.

EDIT: ROM isn't working properly after dirty flashing over latest unofficial CM14.1. That's understable, so I'm going to do a clean install and will update.

EDIT 2: ROM is working perfectly, 0 bugs found. I think you can release official CM :)

PD: The bootanimation is 540p and our device is 1080p.

We scaled down the bootanim res inorder to reduce the boot up time

smitharro

Jan 2, 2012
    Blokker
    I too tried a dirty flash over the latest 'clean' CM from @Silesh.Nair. So far so good however. First I only had a back button. Home and 'latest apps' we're missing. A reboot restored them! Going to do some further testing. If I run in any other bugs, I'll first do a clean install.

Sent from my XT1642 using Tapatalk on CyanogenMod 14.1 (dualboot)

strongst

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
    Staff member
  • XT1642 MM Firmware, clean flash, tested for 3 hours now:

-no data bug(needed restart to recover data after some time) but will test longer over night
    -no snap camera video recording bug
    -nothing found so far, except a stable bug free rom!

Thanks for the hard work!
    @123jhoww no theme engine until cm implement it into source

MameTozhio

Apr 27, 2013
    I submitted this in the bug reports tab but I didn't like how it was formatted, so I'm going to post it here as well.

I'm unable to switch Google Play Music to external storage from internal storage. The app crashes and reopening it leaves the option to switch storage spaces unavailable.

Here's the log (ignore the name): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozik5k5vdsa9l9n/cm141officialpcgpmerror.txt?dl=0

For reference, I'm using the 20161219 CM14.1 build, with 20161217 OpenGApps nano. This was a clean install and nothing was restored with Titanium Backup. The only modifications I have done are removed CM su from bin and xbin and flashed systemless SuperSU in order to prevent a game I play from detecting su and installed Pixel Launcher into /system/priv-app.

I didn't have this bug on Silesh.Nair's CM14.1 builds, but have it here. I've also have had this bug on AOSCP, BeanStalk, and Vanir, amongst others.

Last edited:
    Reactions: soeschelz and vache

EvilHowl

Jul 19, 2016
    Spain
    I submitted this in the bug reports tab but I didn't like how it was formatted, so I'm going to post it here as well.

I'm unable to switch Google Play Music to external storage from internal storage. The app crashes and reopening it leaves the option to switch storage spaces unavailable.

Here's the log (ignore the name): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozik5k5vdsa9l9n/cm141officialpcgpmerror.txt?dl=0

For reference, I'm using the 20161219 CM14.1 build, with 20161217 OpenGApps nano. This was a clean install and nothing was restored with Titanium Backup. The only modifications I have done are removed CM su from bin and xbin and flashed systemless SuperSU in order to prevent a game I play from detecting su and installed Pixel Launcher into /system/priv-app.

I didn't have this bug on Silesh.Nair's CM14.1 builds, but have it here. I've also have had this bug on AOSCP, BeanStalk, and Vanir (and other ROMs not posted to xda by you).

Hi, one question, do you have little lag in the Google Now's swype in Pixel Launcher?

I haven't found anyone else with Pixel Launcher in /system/ like me.

Reactions: Hari Haran

bLuBboO

Dec 11, 2010

I didn't have this bug on Silesh.Nair's CM14.1 builds, but have it here. I've also have had this bug on AOSCP, BeanStalk, and Vanir, amongst others.
    Same Problem here after clean install.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G4 Plus mit Tapatalk

123jhoww

Feb 9, 2016
    Maceió

Only occours with Play Music app?

MameTozhio

Apr 27, 2013
    Only occours with Play Music app?

In the past with this issue, Play Newsstand could not save things to the SD card either but I haven't tested that with this CM build, and don't plan to as it's related to this issue. Eleven (CM Music Player) couldn't read an album that was on my SD card but I don't know if that is part of this issue or not (it might be).

Last edited:
    J

joeeboogz

Moto g4 not plus xt1625 all good here no issues no soak test installed either I'm on a unlocked non Amazon variant

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      2okPze5.png

Note: LineageOS 14.1 is no longer maintained. A final build was released on 8 Sep 2019, please read the post here. #2987

LineageOS 14.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
      • Download the latest build and gapps
      • Boot to recovery
      • Flash the latest build
      • Boot to recovery again
      • Flash gapps
      • Reboot
      Downloads :
      Reporting Bugs
      • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
      • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
      Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
      What is your--
      LineageOS version:
      LineageOS Download url:
      Gapps version:

Did you--
      wipe:
      restore with titanium backup:
      reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
      a task killer:
      a non-stock kernel:
      other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][athene][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Moto G4/Plus

Contributors
      LineageOS Team of course!

Team athene:
      rajatgupta1998
      Nikit
      lcrd512
      golden-guy
      Jleeblanch

My paypal: https://www.paypal.me/rajatgupta1998
      Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rajatgupta1998

Our former developers:
      vache, rahulsnair, SileshNair, Shreps, regalstreak, ashwin007

Other developers: Alberto97, squid2, flar2, oadam11 and all other contributors whom I might have missed.

Source Code:
      LineageOS ROM Source

Device specific sources:
      Device tree: https://github.com/rajatgupta1998/android_device_motorola_athene
      Kernel source: https://github.com/rajatgupta1998/android_kernel_motorola_msm8952
      Vendor blobs: https://github.com/rajatgupta1998/android_vendor_motorola_athene

ROM OS Version: Android 7.1.2 Nougat

Version Information
      #ril is here. #lineage15.0 #Oreo
      Build coming soon..
      We are happy to announce that we just got till bootanimation in Lineage-15.0 after a week effort from nothingness. We can hope a bootable build in near future. Stay safe... Peace out.
      Update : We have a home screen and reboots :p
      And Volte works too. What more can you ask :p . I will stop teasing now. @Dreamstar will be posting beta build soon. And dont flood the thread with i am excited .. looking forward.. posts ;) Stay safe..
      First LineageOS-15.0 ( Oreo ) build is up

What's working
      • Audio
      • RIL (Dual-Sim, Calls, SMS, Data)
      • Volte
      • Fingerprint Sensor ( Enrolment issue )
      • Wifi
      • Bluetooth
      • Video Playback
      What's not working
      • Camera
      • Permissive SELinux
      • Lineage-15.0 is new so there will be Lineage specific bugs.
      Screenshots
      TcBLEnY.png
      6iy1l7M.png
      sYxtfJe.png
      jpYMb4i.png
      oKUsKYv.png
      f4YUD1G.png
      KAEg67k.png
      vvlRYpP.png

Download Link Updated in OP
      Cheers