Note: LineageOS 14.1 is no longer maintained. A final build was released on 8 Sep 2019, please read the post here. #2987
LineageOS 14.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Boot to recovery
- Flash the latest build
- Boot to recovery again
- Flash gapps
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][athene][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Moto G4/Plus
LineageOS Team of course!
My paypal: https://www.paypal.me/rajatgupta1998
Our former developers:
vache, rahulsnair, SileshNair, Shreps, regalstreak, ashwin007
Other developers: Alberto97, squid2, flar2, oadam11 and all other contributors whom I might have missed.
LineageOS ROM Source
Device specific sources:
Device tree: https://github.com/rajatgupta1998/android_device_motorola_athene
Kernel source: https://github.com/rajatgupta1998/android_kernel_motorola_msm8952
Vendor blobs: https://github.com/rajatgupta1998/android_vendor_motorola_athene
ROM OS Version: Android 7.1.2 Nougat