[EOL][ROM][8.1.0_r43][F2FS]LineageOS-15.1[ARM][STABLE][FINAL][ANDROID-GO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
Changing configuration in /system/build.prop according to GALACTIC™ Forced DeepSleep MOD | Huge Battery Saver really works and save my battery in A6000. I was pessimist after reading all the post inside mentioned thread, but over the whole night only 1% of battery was lost. Meantime there are no side effects of this change. I can recommend.

You can flash the module if you really feel like it does any improvements. But sadly this wont be included in the main tree because its nothing more than snakeoil and I have seen props as such in the samsung build.props I hope you understand :)

Chandru_113

Jun 26, 2017
//Thanks dev_harsh1998... for all of your effort ..Hats of U.. and Android P..wow its gonna be rock man..!//
Any stability and battery Problem When Using Magisk......?
and sadly saying not getting battery backup like in the Omni 7.1.2(nougat)..!
Thanks again for such an awesome Rom.

hartlezzevolved

Nov 6, 2013
Bacoor City
good rom. was using your resurrection remix before this and noticed alot of improvements especially with battery. at first flash I was lagging a bit but I saw your latest post about using pico gapps and turning off livedisplay. did that and now its all good. I think i'll settle with this rom for a while :) love the tap2wake option.

V@RuN_

Aug 14, 2017
The Matrix
Changing configuration in /system/build.prop according to GALACTIC™ Forced DeepSleep MOD | Huge Battery Saver really works and save my battery in A6000. I was pessimist after reading all the post inside mentioned thread, but over the whole night only 1% of battery was lost. Meantime there are no side effects of this change. I can recommend.

As already said in the thread you mentioned, these build.prop "tweaks" went dead after kitkat days, you can scrap aosp source and look up if any of those build.prop entries really exist anymore in the source.

Reactions: dev_harsh1998

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
//Thanks dev_harsh1998... for all of your effort ..Hats of U.. and Android P..wow its gonna be rock man..!//
Any stability and battery Problem When Using Magisk......?
and sadly saying not getting battery backup like in the Omni 7.1.2(nougat)..!
Thanks again for such an awesome Rom.

Disable tap2wake and uninstall the apps that cause wakelock and a little battery loss with an android upgrade is acceptable cause we made it all the way till here with just 7.1.2 blobs

Sooraj Kenoth

Jul 14, 2018
GPS, Super power saver and hangs at shut down

Hi dev_harsh1998,,
Thank you very much for this rom. I have Lenovo A6000. I am using a build downloaded on 2018 June. I have few doubts.

1. In that rom, it was said that GPS will work. I don't use Gapps. Is it necessary to have gappas to get GPS, I don't use Gapps?
2. Sometime the UI stuck. Particularly when I tried to disable or enable wifi.
3. When I tried to shutdown the system the screen hangs at "com.qualcomm.shutdownlistener has stopped". Is it fixed in this version?
4. I have Lenovo K4 note, in that there is an option called super saver, which can significantly extend the battery life. Is there ant equivalent option?
[OT] I have gone through the articles about AospExtended. Is it like LineageOS or more close to google? This one marked EOL, So I think it is end of the life. Should I switch to some other flavour than LineageOS?

Last edited:

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
Hi dev_harsh1998,,
Thank you very much for this rom. I have Lenovo A6000. I am using a build downloaded on 2018 June. I have few doubts.

1. In that rom, it was said that GPS will work. I don't use Gapps. Is it necessary to have gappas to get GPS, I don't use Gapps?
2. Sometime the UI stuck. Particularly when I tried to disable or enable wifi.
3. When I tried to shutdown the system the screen hangs at "com.qualcomm.shutdownlistener has stopped". Is it fixed in this version?
4. I have Lenovo K4 note, in that there is an option called super saver, which can significantly extend the battery life. Is there ant equivalent option?
[OT] I have gone through the articles about AospExtended. Is it like LineageOS or more close to google? This one marked EOL, So I think it is end of the life. Should I switch to some other flavour than LineageOS?

Use the latest build that i released few days back all these issues have been addressed, The August build. Also please dont report bugs if you are not using clean flashed latest build.

ydhnwb

Sep 3, 2016
Clean flash this rom, its awesome. But i think the Offline charging is not working on latest build.

Chandru_113

Jun 26, 2017
when using poweramp music player the notification bar buttons are not working like next,pause,previous all we seeing is an white colour .....!
and showing native libary problems...when opening the app..!

Pixxel007

Apr 18, 2017
when using poweramp music player the notification bar buttons are not working like next,pause,previous all we seeing is an white colour .....!
and showing native libary problems...when opening the app..!

This is a compatibility issue between Poweramp and Oreo. Try using the alpha build of 709 or higher (from Poweramp forum)

Sooraj Kenoth

Jul 14, 2018
Use the latest build that i released few days back all these issues have been addressed, The August build. Also please dont report bugs if you are not using clean flashed latest build.

I am sorry if you felt it as a bug report. Those are the only few additional requirements I need. So I just wanted confirm, whether those issues have been fixed in new version. I not familiar with phone OSs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • Camera
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • GPS

Known issues:
    • if there is any device specific issue list it down below with logs and steps to reproduce it

Don't report about known issues, It will be ignored

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
    • Flash latest TWRP 3.2.1 Else you will get errors
    • Boot into your latest flashed recovery
    • Wipe cache, dalvik's cache,system,data,internal storage
    • Flash ROM-Flash Gapps
    • Done-Reboot Now
    • Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :
    Don't forget to press thanks
    Follow This Link Downloads

Small Quote to Dear Lenovo
    Thanks Lenovo for providing broken kernel sources and giving me an opportunity to explore the power of XDA stumbling upon which i have reverse engineered the kernel source from boot.img of stock s54 LP 5.0.2 rom and here we are today and why don't you update your stock rom to bit stable version ? Wait crap/nonfunctional sources I see :p Why don't you try our sources ? they stand proudly on my github.;) . that's what community power can do GPL VIOLATOR

Source code:
    ROM: https://github.com/lineageos/android
    Device: dev-harsh1998/android_device_lenovo_a6000
    Common Tree: dev-harsh1998/android_device_lenovo_msm8916-common
    Kernel: dev-harsh1998/kernel_lenovo_msm8916
    Proprietary Vendor: dev-harsh1998/prorietary_vendor_lenovo

Our telegram group: Official Lenovo A6000 Dev & User Interaction chat

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS-15.1 for Lenovo A6000/Plus, ROM for the Lenovo A6000/Plus

Contributors
    dev_harsh1998, karthick mostwanted, slimshady3, Whole Lenovo A6000 Testing group
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: LP Stock and Latest TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2018-01-11
    Last Updated 2018-08-28
    Feb Update, Stable oreo promise ? Yep it wasn't left undone ;)

Switched back to ARM (CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED)
    • Reworked Tree from TOP to BOTTOM
    • Blobs from LA.BR.1.2.9_rb1.26
    • Introducing Lenovo A6000's own sensor multihal
    • Fixed camera (Front, Back, Camcorder, QR code reader)
    • Upstreamed camera to skip HAL1 hacks
    • Kernel on Latest oreo caf tag LA.BR.1.2.9.1_rb1.31 8.0.0 caf release
    • Kernel Upstreamed and rebased again on 3.10.108
    • Fixed FM radio
    • Fixed Portable wifi hotspot not being displayed under settings for some users
    • Fixed Developer option crash due to derped MM-PP-DAEMON binary segfaulting with newer android framework
    • Fixed HDR buffer underrun forever
    • Fix random reboots due to WLAN NAV BINARY crash
    • Binderized Powerhal and Light hal for maximum oreo compatibility
    • Implemented aptX codec support Enjoy Beast audio over BT headsets which support aptX
    • Lineage Changelog :- FEB Patch, status bar tweaks (Find them under About device)
    • A6000 is first msm8916 to use OREO CAF hals (Audio, Media, Display) :D
    • Fixed camera instability in 3rd party video calling apps
    Flashing Procedure
    -> Download and flash the latest TWRP :- TWRP-ARM-A6000-3.2.1-20180210.img
    -> Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik's/ART cache andinternal storage (bug reports without wipes wont be entertained)
    -> Convert to F2FS recommended for 1GB device Optional for 2GB ram variant users
    -> Flash Rom + Gapps
    -> Reboot, Profit.....
    [OPTIONAL for rooting]:
    -> Reboot to recovery after finishing setup
    -> Flash Magisk / Supersu compatible for oreo

Like My Work ?
    Donate me via Paytm :- 9170074893
    International/Paypal Users can send Private Message

Downloads :-
    Pressing the thanks button won't harm would it?
    ROM :- Lineage-15.1-20180210-HYPER-a6000.zip
    Tested Gapps :- GZR GAPPS 8.1
    Good evening people after lots and lots of hard-work sleepless nights and ofcourse my idiotic selfless effort about which you people would hardly care about i have finally managed to fix camera hal fully :D another good news is that *Its arch independent* that means we can again switch to arm if needed nvm devs who wanna pick the camera hal fixes they are here Camera Fixes the biggest advantage of this is that we can skip camera HAL1 hacks which was one of the greatest security concern of all time and we are 2nd device to skip hal 1 hacks with kitkat camera blobs ;) after legendary sultanXDA and oneplus one yes and fixes were ported from sultan's camera hal only which were up there open-source for me. Seems all my hard-work worked and i am happy to share this news with you guys :)

Regards
    Dev_harsh1998
    Update 14/04/2018 ChangeLogs :-
    • Selinux enforced (Enjoy 100% privacy & security with tez and all other banking apps)
    • SafteyNet Green
    • Kernel patched with all latest cve patches till date for 3.10 kernel (maybe we are first 3.10 kernel to do it)
    • PlayStore Certified already :)
    • Latest CAF hals (audio display media)
    • Enabled Dual channel audio again (Enjoy your music)
    • Disabled wlan auto shutdown
    • Vendorized device specific hardware code to align with caf policies
    • Hardened kernel crypto rules for better security
    • Oreo Bluetooth blob stack
    • Fixed Headphone glitches and bluetooth audio playback completely
    • Android Binder backport from Linux 3.18 android kernel
    • April Security Patch

Hit the thanks button and donate if you deem for more future builds

Download the latest build:- Lineage-15.1-20180413-HYPER-A6000.zip
    Download the latest arm gapps from:- OpenGapps

Donate to me:

Click Here:- Donate to Harsh!t
    Frequently asked questions

Q : I get error 255 while flashing from recovery
    A : Flash using correct TWRP Download it here Here!

Q : Is root access included in this Rom?
    A : No it is not. It is however available via adb. Some testers have had success with Magisk though.

Can I flash ABC mod? Does the ROM support it?
    A : Yeah sure, but I will not support you. And no, the ROM probably does not support it.

Q : Android go, when?
    A : Yes, its present on latest builds now for 1GB ram users

Is VOLTE supported ?
    A : No.

Q : Can I flash XYZ kernel?
    A : No, there's a fair number of kernel changes from Nougat to Oreo.

Q : Is the ROM suited for daily usage ?
    A : Yes, Looks like all basic daily usage stuff is functional

Q : WHEN UPDATE?? GIB UPDATE PL0X.
    A : I only post updates when there's a decent list of changes. I'm a college student and there's only so much I can do. Please do not spam my PM regarding this.
    I will not respond to any messages demanding ETAs

Q: When will this rom become official ?
    A : Probably Never, Cause i dont have interest in adding another deadline chipset support to lineage this msm8916 chipset is already dead try to understand understand it.