[EOL][ROM][9.0.0_r46][MONTANA] Pixel Experience OFFICIAL [PLUS & CAF][2019/12/13]

Do you like the new update for Plus edition?

• Total voters
Search This thread

myfyfy

Oct 3, 2019
Hello, I brush the fingerprint unlocking, not the reproduction operation does not react:):D:胜利:

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Hello, I brush the fingerprint unlocking, not the reproduction operation does not react

JarlPenguin

Recognized Developer

croccodillo

Jun 29, 2012
Hello,

I'm running the standard Pie edition, NOT Plus: can I dirty flash the Plus edition over it, or do I have to make a clean installation (Wipe and Intall)?
And why the Pie edition has not been updated?
Which version would you suggest for the future; ie, which version will be supported the most?
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Mac Boy

Mac Boy

Jun 1, 2011
Cork
#226 @croccodillo it doesn't appear that either version is being actively maintained or supported. The Pixel Experience project is moving on to Android 10 but I don't have high hopes for this device.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

#226 @croccodillo it doesn't appear that either version is being actively maintained or supported. The Pixel Experience project is moving on to Android 10 but I don't have high hopes for this device.

JarlPenguin

Recognized Developer
Hello,

I'm running the standard Pie edition, NOT Plus: can I dirty flash the Plus edition over it, or do I have to make a clean installation (Wipe and Intall)?
And why the Pie edition has not been updated?
Which version would you suggest for the future; ie, which version will be supported the most?
Thank you in advance.

It depends on the build you're on. If it's August or later you must clean flash.
Both of the builds should be updated at roughly the same time (different maintainers maintain Plus and the normal edition).

We're still cleaning up Oreo, and to be honest Q is a long road away. But we're working on it :)

random1414

Jun 5, 2019
Is Se:linux enforced ?
Sorry for re-qustion it ,but i use this room in may (CAF) and i think is good.
I thank to you for work for this work .

JarlPenguin

Recognized Developer

siderorb

Jun 18, 2013
First of all, thanks for the update, everything's running smoothly. One thing not working for me though is the dark boot animation. I have device theme set as dark, dark theme style set as black and notifications style also black but the boot animation is still white. Am I missing something? Thank you!

Reactions: Guthierry

Atox555

Aug 30, 2019
First of all, thanks for the update, everything's running smoothly. One thing not working for me though is the dark boot animation. I have device theme set as dark, dark theme style set as black and notifications style also black but the boot animation is still white. Am I missing something? Thank you!
Same. After reboot wait for black boot screen, but it is still white. Otherwise all working good.

Reactions: Guthierry
Feb 25, 2017
Please help me.....my phone suddenly says no sim card installed and then works for a while after a reboot, it stays ok for a while and then says no sim card again.....

mariotullece

Oct 30, 2019
Santos, SP
I'm currently using the Pixel Experience rom, sorry if this is a newbie question but how can I apply the last update without the need to wipe everything/making a fresh start?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G5S [montana]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flash
    Bluetooth
    FM Radio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sounds / vibration
    USB tethering
    VoLTE
    Encryption

Known issues

SELinux: Permissive
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Special thanks to:
    @Nowbie and @wiktorek140 for providing me with a build environment
    @ZJRDroid for the CAF bringup
    Pixel Experience team
    LineageOS team
    Any other open source devs/teams I may have missed
    To all my friends in Montana Development!

New update!
    Download: https://download.pixelexperience.or...ce_caf_montana-9.0-20190710-2256-OFFICIAL.zip
    Changelog:
    Device side changes:
    - Tweaked the kernel a little.
    - Switched to Pixel fingerprint.
    - Added vector icons for Moto Actions.
    - Kernel compiled with SDClang 8.0.6.
    ROM side changes:
    - July security patch
    - Merged LA.UM.7.3.r1-07900-sdm845.0 on CAF base
    - Improved pocket lock
    - Theming fixes
    - Night Light improvements
    - Updated GApps
    - Updated translations
    - Other bug fixes

Thanks to CypherNoodle (again) for testing all of the test builds.

Hope you guys enjoy! :fingers-crossed:
    This ROM is discontinued per new PE changes.
    https://blog.pixelexperience.org/2019/07/august-plans-change-of-mind-new-version-and-gsis-are-back/

I will be maintaining PE+. Thanks to all of you for your constant support and gratitude :fingers-crossed:
    Well I've decided to make this thread the official one for the Plus edition as well.
    If anyone is interested, I may continue providing unofficial updates.