[EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

Search This thread

sindahouse

Dec 14, 2010
low mic issue with this rom.. 6.0.1 .. I'd normally modify the build.prop file to appear like this

mm.enable.smoothstreaming=true
mm.enable.qcom_parser=3310129
ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=none
persist.audio.fluence.voicecall=true
audio.offload.buffer.size.kb=32

But this build.prop script is different. Can you help me out. Can't use the phone like this, it's useless

mojna37

Oct 21, 2013
Tel Aviv
low mic issue with this rom.. 6.0.1 .. I'd normally modify the build.prop file to appear like this

mm.enable.smoothstreaming=true
mm.enable.qcom_parser=3310129
ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=none
persist.audio.fluence.voicecall=true
audio.offload.buffer.size.kb=32

But this build.prop script is different. Can you help me out. Can't use the phone like this, it's useless

i have the mic problem too.

dendi

Feb 3, 2013
I have the same problem, but only on Sultan´s ROM. Now i´m running Mokee and there are absolutely no problems with the screen.

yeah bro tahts what im trying to say ! i wanted to agree on hardware issue but flashing other roms rule that ! :( only sultans rom causing me this issue on display bro !

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

@Sultanxda BRO ! I FINALLY CAME BACK TO YOUR ROM TO SHOW YOU THE WHITE PATCH ISSUE,, I WAS ON STOCK AND DIDNT HAVE THIS.. I FACE THIS DISPLAY ISSUE ON YOUR ROM AND ANOTHER DARKOBAS ROM.. PLEASE IF U CAN HELP ME OUT THANKS .. PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED IMAGES,, APPRECIATE IT BRO
THIS IMAGE BELOW ( DIALLER SCREEN ) PLEASE SEE THE LEFT AND RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN , YOU CAN NOTICE A KINDA FADED WHITE LINE .. THIS ISSUE DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ME ON ANY OTHER ROM,, I RETURNED TO STOCK NOW TO CHECK AND ITS FINE..
IMG_20160121_173738650.jpg

SECOND IMAGE : JUST BELOW 41% PLEASE NOTICE THE HORIZONTAL FADED LINE ,, SEEING THE WHOLE BOX SHOULD GIVE U AND IDEA ,, IN CERTAIN REGIONS I GET THIS ,, NOT IN ANY OTHER ROM
IMG_20160121_173803090.jpg

@Sultanxda please bro ! any professional advice ?

Dec 16, 2012
So I have a curious problem I've never seen before...

When attempting to flash this ROM during initial boot up after the CM screen and Android setup it goes to a screen that asks for my password to decrypt my phone. Now I've never set up encryption on my phone so that's odd to me. No matter what I enter, it says password was correct but decryption failed and suggests I reboot and format my phone. This happens every time with both Sultan's 12.1 and 13.0 ROMs.

I've tried fully formatting my phone performing fastboot -w and then reinstalling stock 12.1 via fastboot, upgrading to nightly, flashing the ROM. Same result. I've tried wiping in TWRP including internal storage, reinstalling stock 12.1, upgrading to nightly, and trying to install 13.0. Same result.

I can seem to flash stock 12.1 or 13.0 with absolutely no issues yet when I seem to try and install a ROM things fail. Suggestions? I feel like an idiot here and I'm at a loss for what I'm doing wrong and I really don't want to be stuck with stock CM.

Go to the format data option in TWRP, it will completely remove this weird nonexistent encryption

anubis.genix

May 29, 2006
I'm noticing phone shutdowns at 20% remaining battery power. It's running on the latest 17th build with stock kernel. Any ideas on this weird bahavior?

Dec 16, 2012
Cannot for the life of me, figure out why my WiFi barely works anymore

Tried rebooting phone, forgetting router, toggling wifi, rebooting router

It's saying it's connected but it refuses to work - anyone got any suggestions?

Reactions: barbuvlad91

CeeeJaaay

Nov 13, 2014
Same here, wifi is pretty much unusable. Is it something that can be fixed by Sultan or does it happen with other CM13 roms too?

blackbird91

Aug 11, 2013

Try turning off the bluetooth. I have the same problem, wifi speed is very very low when I have the Bluetooth on.

I use a lot of different Wi-Fi networks and never have a problem with Wi-Fi even with bluetooth on constantly I did a completely clean flash even wiping internal storage
because of another problem and no issues at all I know a lot of people will say internal storage doesn't matter but over the years of flashing different stuff even on my older phones sometimes there's something stored in your storage a bad corrupted picture or anything can make other problems

Same, frequent wifi disconnects since November.

Same here, wifi is pretty much unusable. Is it something that can be fixed by Sultan or does it happen with other CM13 roms too?

o-l-a-v

Jan 6, 2012
Oslo
Anyone tried to dirty flash from this ROM to official Nightlies? I'd really like to try f2fs and more recent updates, as SultanXDA has announced that jobs and studies will take up most of his time. Which off course is fully understandable :)

dendi

Feb 3, 2013
@Sultanxda BRO ! I FINALLY CAME BACK TO YOUR ROM TO SHOW YOU THE WHITE PATCH ISSUE,, I WAS ON STOCK AND DIDNT HAVE THIS.. I FACE THIS DISPLAY ISSUE ON YOUR ROM AND ANOTHER DARKOBAS ROM.. PLEASE IF U CAN HELP ME OUT THANKS .. PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED IMAGES,, APPRECIATE IT BRO
THIS IMAGE BELOW ( DIALLER SCREEN ) PLEASE SEE THE LEFT AND RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN , YOU CAN NOTICE A KINDA FADED WHITE LINE .. THIS ISSUE DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ME ON ANY OTHER ROM,, I RETURNED TO STOCK NOW TO CHECK AND ITS FINE..
IMG_20160121_173738650.jpg

SECOND IMAGE : JUST BELOW 41% PLEASE NOTICE THE HORIZONTAL FADED LINE ,, SEEING THE WHOLE BOX SHOULD GIVE U AND IDEA ,, IN CERTAIN REGIONS I GET THIS ,, NOT IN ANY OTHER ROM
IMG_20160121_173803090.jpg

@thepico Do you also have the screen problem with jgcaap ROM?
http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/development/rom-cm-12-builds-t3045053

(Don't be fooled by the link, it is a cm13 ROM).

never tried this rom before bro ! ill do and get back to you ! might take some time as im at work

Reactions: rg1003

runderekrun

Apr 28, 2009

Yes. Go back to CM12.1 if you need stability. CM13 is still very much in beta. Things are going to be broke. Most things won't be fixed until Cyanogen gets around to fixing them.

Reactions: slamdunksaliby

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is... still valid?
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is the successor to my no-frills CM12.1 ROM: http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/orig-development/rom-kernel-unofficial-cyanogenmod-12-1-t3120259

Unlike other unofficial CyanogenMod builds, these builds are based off of the stable branch instead of the nightly branch.

Custom kernels are not compatible with this ROM unless otherwise noted. I will NOT provide support if you install a custom kernel.

ROM features:
    • Based off latest generic CyanogenMod 13.0 stable sources (root access is NOT included)
    • OTA updates via built-in CMUpdater
    • OxygenOS camera libraries (no camera bugs and improved camera performance)
    • Snapdragon Camera app by Qualcomm (comes with many unique features, such as high-speed recording with audio)
    • Custom camera HAL I made myself from CAF featuring:
      -Intelligent anti-shake algorithm (significantly reduces motion blur when capturing photos)
      -Faster autofocus in low lighting conditions
      -No stuttering/frame drops in camera viewfinder (viewfinder frame rate won't go below 30 FPS)
      -Slow-motion video recording at 60 FPS, 90 FPS, and 120 FPS for 720p, and 60 FPS for 1080p
      -High-speed video recording with audio at 60 FPS, 90 FPS, and 120 FPS for 720p, and 60 FPS for 1080p (you need to use the Snapdragon Camera app in order to use high-speed recording)
      -1080p video recording with the front-facing camera
      -2.5k 1440p video recording with the front-facing camera and back camera (only with the Snapdragon Camera app that comes with the ROM)
      -4k video recording at UHD and DCI resolutions
      -Manual focus
      -Manual ISO control
      -Slow shutter (ranging from 1/5000th of a second to 2 seconds)
      -More picture sizes than plain OxygenOS, such as 9.7MP 16:9
    • Many other misc. improvements under the hood

Kernel features:
    • Based off latest CAF Marshmallow kernel source from Qualcomm (LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.13)
    • Removed lots of excessive bloat
    • Rewrote battery driver (for the BQ27541 fuel-gauge chip; battery % readings are more accurate, there are various
      safety mechanisms now, and you may get better battery life)
    • Rewrote half of the Synaptics touchscreen driver (over 2500 lines of code modified; your touchscreen may work better)
    • Newest-available Synaptics touchscreen firmware
    • Dynamic CPU input boost driver I wrote myself (makes the phone feel smooth without destroying battery life)
    • CPU underclocked to 1958MHz by default (you can disable this; see why I did this in the FAQ in the 3rd post)
    • Vibrator is automatically disabled when recording videos (so the buzzing noise doesn't get in the videos)
    • Custom thermal control driver I wrote myself (features 8 thermal throttle steps; keeps the phone cool)
    • LCD KCAL by Savoca
    • Westwood TCP congestion algorithm (enabled by default)
    • F2FS support
    • NTFS support
    • No placebo patches, features, or compiler "optimizations"
    • Many other misc. improvements not listed here

Source code:
    Kernel (cm-13.0-caf branch): https://github.com/sultanxda/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8974
    Local manifest (contains the rest of the sources): https://github.com/sultanxda/android/blob/master/bacon/cm-13.0-stable/local_manifest.xml

Credits:
    • CyanogenMod and its contributors
    • CAF (aka Qualcomm)
    • myfluxi (awesome friend with lots of amazing contributions)
    • 69gm (loyal guinea pig)
    • Open GApps
    • If your name should be here and it isn't, then make me use an iPhone 4s running iOS 9

Installation instructions (for first-time installation):
    First, perform a backup of your existing setup, and then perform a clean install (wipe /data and /system; TWRP is recommended). Next, try flashing the ROM and see if it installs; if it installs without any issues then congratulations! Now just flash a Google apps package, and then reboot.

If you get an error when trying to install ("oppo.verify_trustzone" error), then first you must install/use TWRP recovery 3.0.2-0. Next, download and flash the latest official CM13.0 snapshot. Then, without rebooting from recovery, wipe /system and flash my ROM. This process is necessary to update various firmwares (including TrustZone), as the updated firmware is needed by my ROM. After flashing my ROM, flash a Google apps package, SuperSU
    (ONLY v2.65 OR HIGHER) if you want root access, and then reboot.

Installation instructions (for updating to a newer release):
    If you are already running my CM13.0 ROM, then you can update to a newer version of the ROM via the built-in OTA updater or by simply dirty-flashing the new ROM build without wiping anything. HOWEVER, do NOT reinstall Google Apps after installing a new update.

Downloads:
    ROM:

Please read through the installation instructions before installing this for the first time.

Mirror 1: https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=24514

Mirror 2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=52505&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC

Google Apps (required): Platform: "ARM", Android: "6.0", Variant: "micro" or "nano" (I will not provide support if you install a different variant)
    SuperSU (if you want root access): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053
    Disable CPU underclock (optional): http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15052

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM13.0 with clean 3.4.0 kernel, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    Sultanxda
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-11-06
    Last Updated 2018-01-20
    Changelog:

April 30, 2017:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017
    *Camera: Fixed shutter button not working sometimes when taking pictures with the rear camera

Old changelogs:

March 25, 2017:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: March 1, 2017
    *Camera: Fixed out-of-focus photos when hitting the shutter button while the camera is automatically focusing

Kernel:
    *Added several security fixes

February 20, 2017:
    Kernel:
    *Fixed reboot when disconnecting from L2TP/IPSec VPNs

February 12, 2017:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: February 1, 2017
    *Fixed several memory leaks in the camera HAL
    *Updated GPS HAL to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3-02310-8x26.0
    *Updated audio HAL to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3-02310-8x26.0
    *Updated media HAL to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3-02310-8x26.0

Kernel:
    *Updated to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3-02310-8x26.0 (contains many security fixes)
    *Updated WiFi drivers to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3-02310-8x26.0

January 28, 2017:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: January 1, 2017
    *Removed CyanogenMod statistics
    *Fixed buggy long press to turn off the screen for the home button (more info)
    *Camera: Fixed another force close when face detection is enabled
    *Camera: Fixed camera not focusing at all sometimes (the actuator would not move at all; more info)

Kernel:
    *Added several security fixes from the LineageOS 14.1 kernel

December 25, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Camera: Fixed force close when taking a picture after focusing on a bright area while face detection is enabled

December 24, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Latest upstream (stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y) CyanogenMod changes
    *Android Security Patch Level: December 1, 2016
    *Camera: Fixed rare force close
    *Camera: Fixed photo not getting saved when exiting the camera app before the photo is saved
    *Camera: You can press the shutter button multiple times in fast succession now
    *Updated AudioFX app from CM nightlies

Kernel:
    *Android Security Patch Level: December 1, 2016

November 5, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Latest upstream (stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y) CyanogenMod changes

Kernel:
    *Switched from CFQ to Deadline I/O scheduler (CFQ caused random reboots)
    *Fixed inaccurate battery percentage reported when the device is asleep for long periods of time (battery percentage would drop quickly after waking the device from a long period of sleep)

October 26, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Removed Gello browser

October 25, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Added new off-mode charging animation from CM nightlies

Kernel:
    *Fixed power-off/reboot not working correctly (kernel would crash, causing the device to always reboot back into Android)
    *Fixed random reboot issue caused by WiFi drivers

October 23, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Updated to stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y CyanogenMod branch
    *Android Security Patch Level: October 1, 2016
    *Updated Adreno graphics libraries from OnePlus X (CAF branch: LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.12)
    *Fixed bug in reported LTE mobile signal strength (dBm was not being converted to ASU correctly)
    *Removed cLock wakelock
    *Added Gello browser

Kernel:
    *Added fix for Dirty COW vulnerability (CVE-2016-5195)
    *Switched from Deadline to CFQ I/O scheduler

September 21, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Latest upstream (stable/cm-13.0-ZNH2K) CyanogenMod changes
    *Android Security Patch Level: September 6, 2016
    *Updated Adreno graphics libraries from HTC M8 MRA58K update

Kernel:
    *Android Security Patch Level: September 6, 2016
    *Fixed battery percentage dropping from 92% to 90% and from 50% to 48%
    *Disabled debugfs for improved security and reduced kernel resource footprint
    *Fixed dozens of coding errors detected across the entire kernel

August 8, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Fixed choppy display brightness scaling
    *Fixed glitchy audio in Tsum Tsum app (and possibly other apps) (this wasn't really fixed)

Kernel:
    *Fixed random reboots
    *Added a missing security fix

August 6, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: August 5, 2016
    *Added upstream fix for Bluetooth stutters (doesn't do anything on the OnePlus One)
    *Re-enabled Live Lockscreen (LLS) feature

Kernel:
    *Android Security Patch Level: August 5, 2016
    *Improved efficiency and performance of CPU input boost driver (device feels smoother)

July 17, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: July 5, 2016
    *Switched to newer version of Music app (from the nightlies)
    *Snap Camera: Fixed touch focus not working on part of the screen sometimes
    *Snap Camera: Fixed zoom circle not being centered correctly
    *Added upstream NFC fixes

Kernel:
    *Android Security Patch Level: July 5, 2016
    *Added various SELinux fixes

June 24, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Fixed built-in OTA updater
    *Fixed NTFS R/W functionality
    *Switched to newer version of Screen Recorder app (from the nightlies)

Kernel:
    *Added adaptive low-memory-killer feature

June 10, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016
    *Enabled Mobile Station Based (MSB) assisted GPS when a newer Baseband is in use (i.e. if your Baseband version starts with ".4.0.1" then you will get faster GPS locks)

Kernel:
    *Android Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016

June 3, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Added Performance battery mode for heavy gaming
    *Power save battery mode now saves more power
    *Potentially fixed SIM card not being detected for some users

Kernel:
    *Added support for FiiO DAC

May 26, 2016:
    ROM:

Kernel:
    *Added various security fixes
    *Added an 8th thermal throttle zone
    *Fixed CPU not properly being throttled in rare cases

May 14, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: May 1, 2016
    *Fixed choppy audio in Miitomo app

Kernel:
    *Increased scheduler tick rate to 300 Hz (reduces overall system latency)
    *Updated WiFi drivers to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.13

April 30, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Re-enabled new weather API (see: http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/plug-play-weather)
    *Fixed pink line in DNG photos captured with FreeDCam

Kernel:
    *Re-wrote my thermal control driver
    -CPU is now throttled in 7 different stages instead of 3
    -CPU throttling is less intrusive and more effective now

April 23, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Re-enabled noise cancellation for phone calls
    *Snap Camera: Fixed UI glitches when camera is opened from the lock screen
    *Camera: Reduced frame drops when recording high-speed and slow-motion videos

Kernel:
    *Synced with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.13

April 18, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Camera: Fixed flickering when using Sports mode
    *Snap Camera: Re-arranged icons in the top bar

Kernel:
    *Increased boost frequency for non-primary CPU cores (improves performance)

April 10, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Fixed "Invalid number" error message after a phone call ended
    *If you are on T-Mobile USA, reset your APN (go to Settings -> Cellular networks -> Access Point Names -> 3 dots in the corner -> Reset to default)

April 9, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: April 2, 2016
    *Fixed force close when accessing voicemail settings
    *Fixed crash when receiving two calls simultaneously and placing one on hold
    *Reverted to Lollipop RIL (should fix all mobile network issues)
    *Fixed random soft reboots
    *Removed 'Update Cyanogen recovery' setting from Developer options

Kernel:
    *Synced with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.12
    *Fixed display backlight not turning off during off-mode charging

April 4, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Fixed lock screen issues (lock screen unresponsive, icons not disappearing, etc.)

Kernel:
    *Fixed display flicker

April 3, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Updated to new stable/cm-13.0-ZNH2K CyanogenMod branch
    *Fixed weather not displaying in cLock widget
    *Fixed crash when attempting to place call on hold
    *Disabled Fluence noise cancellation
    *Snap Camera: Fixed 100% picture quality setting
    *Snap Camera: Fixed some minor visual bugs

Kernel:
    *Updated display backlight driver from upstream cm-13.0

March 26, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Latest upstream (stable/cm-13.0-ZNH0E) CyanogenMod changes
    *Camera: Fixed out-of-sync audio in high-speed video recordings
    *Camera: Made anti-shake algorithm less aggressive (images are better quality now)
    *Camera: Improved image clarity
    *Camera: Added ability to control JPEG quality in camera apps
    *Snap Camera: Fixed touch-to-focus not working on half the screen in camcorder mode
    *Snap Camera: Added JPEG quality setting
    *Removed unsupported battery modes from Battery mode tile
    *Downgraded Adreno graphics libraries to LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.3 (fixes some out-of-memory errors)

Kernel:
    *Camera: Fixed severe overexposure when using flash
    *Flashlight is 2.5x brighter
    *Fixed msm_cci_wakelock never disappearing in rare cases

March 24, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Fixed WiFi MAC address
    *Re-enabled noise cancellation for phone calls
    *Removed Cyanogen recovery
    *Camera: Reduced JPEG quality to 95% (image files are smaller with no visible impact to quality)

March 22, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Fixed mobile data dropping out (reverted back to old RIL)
    *If mobile data does not connect, go to Settings -> Cellular networks -> Access Point Names -> Reset to default
    *Snap Camera: Fixed force close when attempting high-framerate recording with 1440p

Kernel:
    *Added F2FS support

March 21, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Switched to stable/cm-13.0-ZNH0E branch (CLEAN FLASH IS REQUIRED!)
    *ROM is compiled as a production build (a "user" build)
    *Removed built-in root (use SuperSU beta if you want root)
    *Added customized version of CM Snap camera app
    *Added missing battery profiles
    *Removed Doze toggle (Doze is now enabled by default)
    *Re-enabled software graphics rendering
    *Reduced phone call microphone volume

Kernel:
    *Added various security patches
    *Added various patches that improve memory performance

March 12, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Latest upstream CyanogenMod changes
    *Android Security Patch Level: March 1, 2016
    *Camera: Implemented intelligent anti-shake algorithm (significantly reduces motion blur when capturing photos)
    *Camera: Faster autofocus in low lighting conditions
    *Camera: No stuttering/frame drops in camera viewfinder (viewfinder frame rate won't go below 30 FPS)
    *Reduced earphone speaker volume

Kernel:
    *Synced with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.11
    *Android Security Patch Level: March 1, 2016 (CVE-2016-0821)

February 21, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Synced GPS with upstream cm-13.0
    *Added back proximity check on wake feature

Kernel:
    *Synced with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.10

February 7, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Added toggle to enable/disable doze (toggle is located in Settings -> Developer options; doze is disabled by default)
    *Snapdragon Camera: Fixed high-speed video recording
    *Snapdragon Camera: Synced with CAF LA.BR.1.2.6_rb1.9
    *Fixed weather not displaying in cLock widget

Kernel:
    *Synced with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.9

January 24, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Disabled doze and app standby (time to grab your pitchforks and torches)
    *Updated ADSP firmware (ADSP version: ADSP.BF.2.2.C38-00002)
    *Changed default I/O scheduler to CFQ
    *Snapdragon Camera: Synced with CAF LA.BR.1.2.6_rb1.8

January 17, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Added small Bluetooth updates from CAF (maybe Mi Band/Fitbit will work now?)

Kernel:
    *Fixed battery % going up after unplugging the device from the charger

January 14, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Reverted recent upstream Bluetooth change (may fix connection with Mi Band)

Kernel:
    *Synced with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.8
    *Rewrote battery driver (for the BQ27541 fuel gauge chip):
    -Battery % readings are more accurate
    -Added various safety mechanisms
    -You may get slightly better battery life

January 11, 2016:
    ROM:
    *ROM .zip file is now ~56MB smaller thanks to LZMA compression
    *Snapdragon Camera: Fixed user-set preferences getting reset when changing scene mode

Kernel:
    *Added NFSv2 and NFSv3 support
    *Added battery percentage calculations from official CM kernel (some users say this fixes battery getting stuck at 100%)

January 6, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Android Security Patch Level: January 1, 2016

Kernel:
    *Actually fixed double-tap-to-wake/gestures not working sometimes
    *Fixed device immediately going back to sleep after using double-tap to wake
    *Android Security Patch Level: January 1, 2016 (CVE-2015-6640)

January 4, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Modem firmware is no longer built into the ROM (you can use the Lollipop modem if you had issues with the new modem)

January 1, 2016:
    ROM:
    *Updated modem firmware (baseband version: MPSS.DI.4.0.1.c1.11-00004-M8974AAAAANAZM-1)
    *Updated WiFi firmware (WCNSS version: CNSS-PR-1-4-1-c5-00086)

December 30, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Switched to new modem
    *Modem firmware is now included in the ROM (you cannot change the modem)
    *New firmware is required to install this update (if you see an "oppo.verify_trustzone" error when trying to install this update, dirty flash the newest CM13 nightly and then dirty flash this update)

December 27, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Reverted to older proprietary libraries (random data disconnects and reboots are fixed)

December 24, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed random reboots

December 23, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Actually fixed incorrect aspect ratio when video chatting in Hangouts
    *Fixed over-exposure when taking photos with flash

Kernel:
    *Synced with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.6
    *Fixed USB OTG not working when plugging the OTG cable in while the device is asleep

December 21, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed incorrect aspect ratio when video chatting in Hangouts
    *Fixed poor video quality in WeChat
    *Snapdragon Camera: Fixed split-exposure bug when turning Zero Shutter Lag off and on
    *Snapdragon Camera: Fixed UI glitches when on-screen nav bar is enabled
    *Increased boost frequency for primary CPU from 1036MHz to 1190MHz (device is slightly smoother now)

Kernel:
    *Fixed slow charging
    *Fixed double-tap-to-wake/gestures not working sometimes
    *Added support for various human-interface devices (such as PlayStation and Wii controllers)
    *Added support for CIFS

December 11, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Random reboots should be fixed
    *Reverted recent proprietary RIL changes that caused mobile data to randomly disconnect (i.e. mobile signal with exclamation (!) mark in the status bar)
    *Fixed camera corruption in some apps

Kernel:
    *Fixed high battery drain when listening to music through Google Play Music while the screen is off

December 9, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Android 6.0.1
    *Re-added quick pulldown
    *Added camera sensor calibration from CM (picture quality may be slightly better)
    *Snapdragon Camera: Added option for zero-second tap-to-focus duration (especially useful while recording videos)
    *Synced audio HAL with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.5
    *Synced display HAL with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.5
    *Synced media HAL with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.5

Kernel:
    *Synced with CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.5
    *Disabled MMC deferred resume (might've been causing rare reboots)

December 6, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed Google Play Movies (as well as other DRM media applications)
    *Reverted back to old GPS libraries
    *Reverted back to old GPS HAL
    *Removed 'LCD density' option from Settings (it causes graphical glitches)

December 4, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Reverted to last functional GPS configuration
    *Disabled the default quick pulldown for now (I can't stand this feature)

Kernel:
    *Fixed screen backlight never turning off when ambient display is enabled (credit: myfluxi)

December 1, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Added new Marshmallow proprietary libraries used in official CM nightly (many significant changes)
    *Added new GPS HAL used in official CM nightly (CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.4; many changes)

November 29, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed graphical glitches
    *Added OxygenOS WiFi configuration

Kernel:
    *Disabled CPU boosting on thread migration (fixes occasional high battery drain and overheating, especially when streaming videos)
    *Reduced CPU input boost duration

November 27, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed WiFi region issues (thanks to @Phoenix Wright)
    *Notable upstream change: root apps are fixed now

Kernel:
    *Fixed touchscreen breakage from previous build
    *Rewrote core logic of CPU boost driver (better efficiency, better battery life, and phone heats less now)

November 26, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Added HydrogenOS WiFi firmware
    *Added HydrogenOS WiFi configuration

Kernel:
    *Fixed rare cares of touchscreen not working when it's supposed to (round 2... I think it should be fixed now)

November 24, 2015:
    ROM:

Kernel:
    *Fixed rare cares of touchscreen not working when it's supposed to (ex. you wake up the phone and touchscreen doesn't work)

November 21, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed out-of-sync audio in recorded videos
    *Updated display HAL to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.4
    *Updated media HAL to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.4
    *Reverted recent GPS change
    *Snapdragon Camera: Removed panorama mode

Kernel:
    *Updated to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.4

November 18, 2015:
    ROM:

November 16, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Reverted previous build's major upstream changes (GPS and mobile data not working after switching from WiFi are fixed)

November 15, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Latest upstream CyanogenMod changes (major upstream changes)

November 14, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Snapdragon Camera: Fixed exposure not changing after taking a picture
    *Snapdragon Camera: Fixed some minor annoyances

November 13, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed CPU getting stuck at 729 MHz
    *Updated GPS configuration
    *Updated WiFi configuration

Kernel:
    *Switched back to previous WiFi drivers

November 12, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed high battery drain after using flashlight (device would not go into deep sleep)
    *Updated GPS configuration

Kernel:
    *Updated WiFi (prima) drivers to CAF LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.3

November 9, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed broken video streaming in browsers and various apps (it won't pause and freeze anymore)
    *Fixed built-in OTA updater (you can update to the next build via OTA)
    *Updated Adreno graphics libraries (better/more stable graphics, and no AnTuTu crash)

November 7, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed Facebook crash
    *Snapdragon Camera: Fixed force close when changing to front-facing camera in camcorder mode
    *Snapdragon Camera: Fixed force close when trying to use timelapse mode
    *Snapdragon Camera: Fixed audio not recording for high-speed videos
    *Fixed Tap-to-wake toggle in Settings
    *CPU speed is reduced in Battery Saver mode

November 6, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Initial release

Kernel:
    *Initial release
    FAQ:

1. Could you add camera slow-shutter times greater than 2 seconds?
    Answer: No, I cannot. The reason why exposure times are capped at 2 seconds is due to the proprietary camera libraries from OxygenOS. Only OnePlus and Cyanogen Inc. can modify the proprietary camera libraries, so there is no way for me, a regular consumer, to implement exposure times greater than 2 seconds.

2. Why did you use OxygenOS camera libraries? They don't have 4K camcorder support!
    Answer: My custom camera HAL enables 4K camcorder support with Oxygen's camera libraries, so this isn't an issue. Cyanogen's camera libraries have had some issues with the camcorder since day 1. The big issue that I have been able to reproduce on all OnePlus One devices I've come across is graphical artifacts in recorded videos (look towards the right @25 seconds): https://youtu.be/LyIbb5wIyfY?t=22s
    (issue report on JIRA: https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-3582)
    OxygenOS' camera libraries do not have this issue, and thanks to my modifications, we now have 4K camcorder support with the OxygenOS libraries, so not much is lost by using them. The OxygenOS libraries can also take pictures faster/better than Cyanogen's libraries.

3. Why did you underclock the CPU to 1958MHz? Yer crazy, bro.
    Answer: At 1958MHz, the amount of heat generated by the CPU is quite a bit less than at 2457MHz, so the CPU is throttled less often (leading to better user experience), and battery life is better as well. The performance difference between 1958MHz and 2457MHz is also not really noticeable unless you use a benchmark application. If you want to remove the CPU underclock then flash the zip from the first post that disables the underclock. You must flash this zip every time you install a new ROM update.
    Bug megathread?

So reading this entire thread and seeing the information is all scattered, I gathered the following points (the links are usually to the post where the bug/bugfix was reported):
    As of Nov 21, 2015: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=63937573

Nov 9th:
    • People coming from Sultan's CM12.1 ROM should NOT dirty flash, but (as expected), it is possible to dirty flash newer CM13 builds by Sultan on top of this, as reported on this post. For the moment, however, I recommend clean flashes, as some corrupted data issues have been reported, too.
    • Stock SuperSU should be used, do NOT flash the SuperSU zip. Enable it on Developer Options.
    • Gapps: apparently Now on Tap doesn't work with all Gapps packages. Recommended one is SLIM Gapps, or Banks Dynamic Gapps, according to this post by @firenxe. DeltaMM Gapps seem to be working fine, as well. OpenGapps DO NOT WORK, but apparently will on the Nov. 8 build.
    • Even if you have the right package, Google Now on Tap will have issues with Software Keys. So, in order for it to work: turn Software Keys ON, turn Now on Tap ON, the disable Software Keys. This has to be done after every reboot, apparently. This post can also help.
    • Facebook does not FC anymore, as Sultan reports on the OP.
    • Changing the notification (not anymore, as of Nov. 9 build) battery light behavior results usually in a FC.
    • Battery life seems to be a bit better than Lollipop, as reported on this post, by @vicky2131. @Sayed Khadri reported 5h+ SOT with moderate browsing and WiFi on.
    • Restoring using TitaniumBackup seems to be a hit and miss thing for the moment. Some report it's just fine, some have created a restore zip using TB, and flashed it.
    • Seems to be working with MultiROM (didn't find posts explaining how the got it to work), but only as secondary ROM, according to this post.
    • APN settings have been reset on some phones. Make sure to write your APN settings down, just in case.
    • Sultan reports this as a daily driver, and says he has encountered no issues with Snapchat.
    • Apparently Hardware Buttons' brightness can't be changed, they just revert to stock values.
    • There seem to be issues with charger sound notification. Apparently, when the plug-in sound is set to on, there's a SystemUI crash. Try to avoid using this sound setting.
    • If WiFi is draining your battery, turn off Wifi and Bluetooth scanning in the Settings menu. Follow the instructions in this post to fix.
    • Root seems to be hardly working on some File Managers, although no issues with CM File Manager have been reported.
    • For Bluetooth music streaming setup, this post by @GruZone might be useful.
    • Some users are saying the charging is pretty slow.
    • Changing the Preferred Network Type will FC.
    • Some issues with WhatsApp notifications have been reported, too.
    • Nov 6th build doesn't have Advanced Reboot options.
    I read 43 out of 46 pages (8 Nov 2015 12:48PM EDT, Nov. 7 Build), so I think I didn't leave anything out of this list.
    @Sultanxda this post might be helpful.
    I don't think I can keep up with newer bug reports, so whoever's maintaining this thread, feel free to base newer bug reports on this one.

UDPATE: Nov. 9. @HonsW expands on instruccions about MultiROM use (thanks!).
    HonsW said:
    Hi,
    I saw your bug-collection and want to contribute my guide to use Multirom with Sultans.

1. Install latest Cm12 nightly to secondary rom slot
    2. Swap your primary rom and the Cm12 install
    3. Wipe System on Cm12 on primary
    4. Flash Sultans and GApps
    5. Swap Sultans and your former primary ROM
    6. Profit

You should use Sultans as secondary since Sultans kernel does not allow to show the rom-selection menu.

I am currently on primary with Sultans because I get cute little bootloops when rebooting in secondary roms (fix :always reboot into recovery)
    With ak kernel the rom-selection shows up but Sultans won't boot, since it is not supported yet.

@AmazingHorse adds:
    AmazingHorse said:
    I want to add a little update about MultiROM.
    To get things working i'm needed to install last multirom boot-part (v32k) and old multirom recovery, based on twrp 2.8.6 (20150416)
    I was unable to boot when i got multirom 32h (this version works with oxygenos) and 2.8.7-based multirom recovery
    Are there any plans to update 14.1?

I just tried 14.1 on my OP3 and it's still too unstable IMO. I might make a 14.1 ROM for the OPO over the summer when it's more stable and when I'm not busy. Right now my school/work schedule doesn't leave me with a lot of free time :(