• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[EOL][ROM][SDCLANG-6][microg-ready][OMS Service Mode]NLOS-15.1 - 20190208

Search This thread

qasimtb

Jan 3, 2013
Mumbai
If you've tried to be helpfull to make nlos better, you've failed - if you've intended to get our attention, you've succeded....

Anyway: would you like to share yoir knowledge, please?

Hi Sorry for the carelessness from my part. I definitely want to share the settings I did & same was my intention from the beginning.

I found the post here on xda :- https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/module-v4-volte-enabler-t3649613

Its from the author of a magisk module VoLTE & VoWIFI enabler @ToucanSam.

Here he has mentioned the strings that he has inserted in the Build.prop for the options to popup in the settings to enable "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode". I just added this strings in my Build.prop & rebooted & the VoLTE of Airtel started working & also the VoLTE provisioning flag which was previously grayed out in the *#*#4636#*#* settings was enabled.

Hope I have helped. Thanks.:)

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
UPDATE (Feb. Sec. Patch; kernel: 1.3.134 & small fixes)

Build 20190208

Releasenotes:

NLOS-15.1 relays on Oreo firmware. OxygenOS 5.0.8 firmware or later is needed:

For a complete list of additional cherry picks see: current.pick.sh.

This is most probably the second last build. I'm planing one more build, when the Feb. security patch is merged. If somebody wants to continue building and supporting nlos-15.1, drop me a note.

Changelog (Last repo sync: 8 Feb 2019, 14:09:19 CET / 8 Feb 2019, 13:09:19 UTC):
  • Merge tag 'v3.18.134' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable into linux-stable/merge-15.1 — Nvertigo
  • ARM: dts: msm: FIxup GPU 0mhz clock — Nvertigo
  • drivers: video: mdss: Fix direct references to HZ — celtare21
  • drivers: ipa: Fix direct references to HZ — Humberto Borba
  • drivers: platform: gsi: Fix direct references to HZ — Humberto Borba
  • drivers: hwmon: Fix direct references to HZ — Humberto Borba
  • drivers: i2c: Fix direct references to HZ — Humberto Borba
  • Convert few critical drivers to use msecs_to_jiffies insted of HZ — Dorimanx
  • msm: kgsl: Remove POPP — Sultan Alsawaf
  • current.pick.sh: O_asb_2019-02. — Nvertigo
  • current.pick.sh: introduce a safer repopick. — Nvertigo
  • op3/t: nfc: advertise support for extended length NFC — Paul Keith

NLOS-Bootlogo
nlos_bootlogo-v0.1.zip
back_in_black_bootlogo-v1.0.zip(pre ob16 OxygenOS Bootlogo)

[SIZE="+2"]DOWNLOAD[/SIZE]​

Happy flashing!

Last edited:

64ashg

May 18, 2014
Redmi K20 Pro
I just wanted to ask one thing.
Was the February build the last build? Because the changelog said, as it said in January, that this is second to last build. I will be moving to nlos 16.0 as soon as the los 16 nightlies are up, but i thought it would be useful to know for anyone following this thread.

Thanks in advance for all your work dev :)

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
I just wanted to ask one thing.
Was the February build the last build? Because the changelog said, as it said in January, that this is second to last build. I will be moving to nlos 16.0 as soon as the los 16 nightlies are up, but i thought it would be useful to know for anyone following this thread.

Thanks in advance for all your work dev :)

Cut'n'paste... Sorry. If somebody wants to continue building 15.1 and doing the support here... otjerwise that was the last build.

Reactions: 64ashg

Top Liked Posts