[EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

heynando

Aug 1, 2008
ok forget about lucky patcher. My objective is to transfer the apps to the external SD autonomously. As we all know the playstore upon updating the app also moves it back to the internal SD. This gives me so much rage you have no idea, when I see it happening it could easily break a wall. Because it's been happening since Android 5. Anyways, forget Luckypatcher. Link2SD has a service that constantly monitors the apps in the background, when they get updated & moved to the Internal SD, Link2SD detects it and moves them back to the external SD. My Link2SD can't perform that action because when it tries to execute it, that specific error shows up.

here's the catlog, Link2SD has RW permission to the storage. could you take a look at the log see if you can spot something?

i was editing the the text and uploading the file. just did. hehe. adoptable storage is a pain in the ass because it breaks encryption and sometimes the recovery gets messed up because of it. I have very good reasons not to use it. I have had dozens of problems with adoptable storage in the past ALBEIT WITH DIFFERENT ROMS and DIFFERENT PHONES, nonetheless at the present I just want to stay FAAAAR away from it.

Since we are talking about moving apps to the external, systemUI crashes every single time I try to move app manually, others have reported this bug too. Here's the catlog for that.

Do you know what causes it?

Thank you for the two logs I will look into both of them :D:good::good:

It will be the same on any nougat rom. Try to not use any powersaving while using the phone, also not in aroma (nothing with powersaving)

Yes you can, you can install bootloader and modem during aroma installation

Hi. Were you able to take a look at the log that presents the Java external card error? Maybe it's something that you can spot and that could be fixed with ease. I have talked to the developer of the app Link2SD, he took a look at the log and suspected that the incompatibility cause is on the rom.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• 2017-06-16-03-14-15.txt
    280.3 KB · Views: 16

Helloworld294

Feb 25, 2012
Vancouver
Hey guys, I have a problem that I've searched solution for couple days now.

Whenever I connect my phone to any computer, it just say "Unknown USB device connected, Device Descriptor Failed Code 43"

I've tried different ROMS and different PCs all with same problem. Also USB OTG doesn't work too. Do you guys know what's going on?

All drivers are up to date, so I'm good there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using XDA Labs

bidibull14

Nov 15, 2011
Hi,
I have a big problem. I wanted to update my phone by installing superman v2.5.0. Backup of all my data, then wipe data, and full wipes except extsdcard. I flashed v2.5.0 and the csc zip. When I reboot, it deosn't want to boot on the rom, the recovery twrp appears all the time!
I installed latest modem and bootloader with latest odin.
I installed latest TWRP via Odin too.
What is the problem?
I've checked the superman zip with MD5 and all is ok.

At the end of the installation of the rom, I have this:

Installing s7 edge stock splash...
Mounting data partition
-backing up current PARAM to /sdcard/PARAM.bak
Installing new splash screen
Unmounting partition /data

Finished

Backing up aroma config

Don't update modem
Wiping dalvik and tmp
Unmounting Partitions
unmounting of /data failed (-1): Device or ressource busy

Superman-rom installed

Don't update the bootloader

Please reboot now
script succeded: relult was [please reboot now]

.....and it's impossible to boot.....always on the recovery TWRP.....

Please help, thanks guys!

sidsat20

Sep 7, 2012
Bangalore
Is it safe to do a dirty flash to get the Navigation Bar added in the Aroma launcher? Or is a clean flash suggested. Thanks for the great work, dev people :)

iOrpheus06

Feb 3, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hi,
I have a big problem. I wanted to update my phone by installing superman v2.5.0. Backup of all my data, then wipe data, and full wipes except extsdcard. I flashed v2.5.0 and the csc zip. When I reboot, it deosn't want to boot on the rom, the recovery twrp appears all the time!
I installed latest modem and bootloader with latest odin.
I installed latest TWRP via Odin too.
What is the problem?
I've checked the superman zip with MD5 and all is ok.

At the end of the installation of the rom, I have this:

Installing s7 edge stock splash...
Mounting data partition
-backing up current PARAM to /sdcard/PARAM.bak
Installing new splash screen
Unmounting partition /data

Finished

Backing up aroma config

Don't update modem
Wiping dalvik and tmp
Unmounting Partitions
unmounting of /data failed (-1): Device or ressource busy

Superman-rom installed

Don't update the bootloader

Please reboot now
script succeded: relult was [please reboot now]

.....and it's impossible to boot.....always on the recovery TWRP.....

Please help, thanks guys!
Fix your data partition.
Go to twrp > wipe > advance wipe > check data > repair or change file system > change file format to ext 4 > repair partition > flash rom

Reactions: bidibull14

flushell

Jul 5, 2008
How to install Magisk 13 BETA

Flash Magisk v13 beta and install Magisk manager v5 apk

If you want keep Magisk 12 flash Safetynet pass fix

You should link to pages, not downloads (imho), because Magisk Beta is constantly updated!

If you want Magisk 13 BETA with SafetyNet enabled follow these steps:

If you have Magisk 12 already installed, do this first:
  • UNINSTALL the Magisk Manager app from your current ROM (Settings-Apps)
  • Download the uninstaller zip found here and flash it in TWRP (you can do this in the same step as installing the new one, see below)
Then (or if you haven't installed Magisk 12, begin here):
  • Download latest version of Magisk 13 BETA here (96f8efc at time of writing)
  • Flash it in TWRP
Magisk Manager app will be automatically installed
You should start Magisk Manager app to enable root once, or it won't work.
You should enable Magisk Hide (it is in the settings section of the Magisk Manager app) if you want to pass SafetyNet. Reboot.

This was tested with SuperMan ROM 2.5.0 with SuperKernel 2.6.1

Last edited:

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
Android Wear
You should link to pages, not downloads (imho), because Magisk Beta is constantly updated!

If you want Magisk 13 BETA with SafetyNet enabled follow these steps:

If you have Magisk 12 already installed, do this first:
UNINSTALL the Magisk Manager app from your current ROM (Settings-Apps)
Download the uninstaller zip found here and flash it in TWRP (you can do this in the same step as installing the new one, see below)

Then(or if you haven't installed Magisk 12, begin here):
Download latest version of Magisk 13 BETA here (96f8efc at time of writing)
Flash it in TWRP

Magisk Manager app will be automatically installed
You should start Magisk Manager app to enable root once, or it won't work.
You should enable Magisk Hide (it is in the settings section of the Magisk Manager app) if you want to pass SafetyNet. Reboot.

This was tested with SuperMan ROM 2.5.0 with SuperKernel 2.6.1
No one is perfect.

KrisPerry

Oct 23, 2010
Good evening. While installing the ROM I accidentally removed the downloader for edge panel add-ons etc. Can anyone please advise the name of the apk? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BlitzkyWitzky

Jan 10, 2015
Hello! I Prepared to update, I think I had MM before. However after flashing the BL and CP the phone just gets stuck and I can not boot into system, I can neither boot in to TWRP. I can only boot into download mode, I've tried various other bootloaders with zero luck. Unfortunately I don't know which one I had before or which exact version of Superman I had. Any help of how to get the phone going again would be apreciated!

Big thanks / Matty

iOrpheus06

Feb 3, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hello! I Prepared to update, I think I had MM before. However after flashing the BL and CP the phone just gets stuck and I can not boot into system, I can neither boot in to TWRP. I can only boot into download mode, I've tried various other bootloaders with zero luck. Unfortunately I don't know which one I had before or which exact version of Superman I had. Any help of how to get the phone going again would be apreciated!

Big thanks / Matty
How did you flash it? Separated BL & CP zips via twrp or odin? Or the ones integrated in the aroma installer in twrp flashable zip?

Updating bl and cp via twrp (the one with the rom zip) shouldnt mess with the twrp recovery.

Last edited:

jmcorlett

Mar 1, 2016
Alberta
Running into an issue. I've updated to the latest firmware for the 935W8. Now when I flash all works but for some reason I can't send MMS when on LTE+. I've tried several CSC's and it doesn't seem to help. I've tried to format data and wipe everything and each time it's the same thing.

JohnLouise

Oct 26, 2012
Gapan
Hello! Is there a way to root my phone without loosing my data?I want to back up my apps first before installing this rom.
I'm coming from nougat btw :")

robhug

Jun 16, 2016
Lausanne
Hello! Is there a way to root my phone without loosing my data?I want to back up my apps first before installing this rom.
I'm coming from nougat btw :")
After rooting and install TWRP , you need to format internal storage to remove encryption, to get TWRP working, but on Samsung cloud you can backup everything and (apps , settings of phone, messages , dialer , music, files, alarms etc and restore everything after and even Google backup everything so when you install a rom you can select which apps you want to restore.
You can also use smartswitch to backup everything. But sometimes it's great to begin again with a clean phone :)

Reactions: JohnLouise

K-a-M-u-Z-u

Nov 15, 2010
FORCE LTR or RTL

Hi.
Nice rom.
I use a calculator widget I have a little problem with widget direction LTR\RTL.
on MM roms, i used exposed Graviry box module to force direction.
as there is no xposed for nougat, i cannot implement this here.
I have tried developers option FORCE RTL, but its not working.
I have changed the CSC from BTU to ILO and back to ILO(and BTU again) using CSC selector 2.4, and its not affecting the direction.
using System locale changer apps didnt help either, Any suggestions?

How the widget looks:
UikgR88OzXzExLN4X8_vB1kAm28aRL26T91-gXlQRLpsT9AHVIYrHNRGROtiLCzMokJnMVY-xCkckFM=w1366-h604

and the direction i want it to be:
MypHeILsziakRcx8EsQlqdje67XXRoZy59U94rjvM_1jDGo6_3fdsGYdU8KDvOMk2IcCFkk_DK5hfZE=w1366-h604

EDIT:
OK, i have solved it.
i have changed system language to english, the widget direction was good.
than i used system locale app to change local back to hebrew.
the widget stayed the same direction.

Last edited:

Tkkg1994

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jun 10, 2014
Coding City
Hi. Were you able to take a look at the log that presents the Java external card error? Maybe it's something that you can spot and that could be fixed with ease. I have talked to the developer of the app Link2SD, he took a look at the log and suspected that the incompatibility cause is on the rom.

Thanks again.
I'm sorry I'm currently working on 100 things at the time but until a june security base is out for our phone + the new kernel sources I won't work on this rom. Of course I will always keep those logs in the back of my head
Hey guys, I have a problem that I've searched solution for couple days now.

Whenever I connect my phone to any computer, it just say "Unknown USB device connected, Device Descriptor Failed Code 43"

I've tried different ROMS and different PCs all with same problem. Also USB OTG doesn't work too. Do you guys know what's going on?

All drivers are up to date, so I'm good there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using XDA Labs
Hello :)
Have you yet tried to completly reinstall the drivers on your pc?
The chance that something is wrong with the phone is really low, except you heavily modded or removed apps from the rom yourself. Have you done anything alike?
Is it safe to do a dirty flash to get the Navigation Bar added in the Aroma launcher? Or is a clean flash suggested. Thanks for the great work, dev people :)
Reflash dirty is OK :)
Good evening. While installing the ROM I accidentally removed the downloader for edge panel add-ons etc. Can anyone please advise the name of the apk? Thanks

That's the samsung galaxy appstore you are talking about :)

Big thanks / Matty
The problem is that your TWRP recovery is also outdated. You need to reflash TWRPs most recent version and you can go back to TWRP to flash the rom, that will work just fine!
Running into an issue. I've updated to the latest firmware for the 935W8. Now when I flash all works but for some reason I can't send MMS when on LTE+. I've tried several CSC's and it doesn't seem to help. I've tried to format data and wipe everything and each time it's the same thing.
Have you tried to downgrade your modem to the one you had before? Also the csc?
That my be the only solution for now
EDIT:
OK, i have solved it.
i have changed system language to english, the widget direction was good.
than i used system locale app to change local back to hebrew.
the widget stayed the same direction.
Glad you could solve it!

Reactions: efx7n and sidsat20

Helloworld294

Feb 25, 2012
Vancouver
The chance that something is wrong with the phone is really low, except you heavily modded or removed apps from the rom yourself. Have you done anything alike?

Yes, I also tried different computers with different Windows versions, same error pops up. I have reflashed different ROMs and kernels with no luck there. I am thinking its the phones port, but I got this phone in February brand new, only 5 months old.

01alim

May 27, 2009
What is the third icon for in my picture attached?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170622-170421.jpg
    Screenshot_20170622-170421.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 322

KrisPerry

Oct 23, 2010
Thanks. That's the one. Anyway to install it without reflashing

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I'm sorry I'm currently working on 100 things at the time but until a june security base is out for our phone + the new kernel sources I won't work on this rom. Of course I will always keep those logs in the back of my head

Reflash dirty is OK :)

That's the samsung galaxy appstore you are talking about :)

The problem is that your TWRP recovery is also outdated. You need to reflash TWRPs most recent version and you can go back to TWRP to flash the rom, that will work just fine!

Have you tried to downgrade your modem to the one you had before? Also the csc?
That my be the only solution for now

Glad you could solve it!
Thanks. That's the one anyway to install it without reflashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    superman_rom_s7e.png

What does this rom feature? Well it is based off from the latest G935FXXU2ERG2 (Oreo) base, with all apps removed that can be downloaded threw the playstore, so it is debloated as well. I really like touchwiz as it is on 8.0, that's why I only mode some small modifications to samsungs firmware.
    In the future I will add some mods as well, but at the moment I'm confident with the mods I got :)
    You have a question and want to check if it already has been answered? Please check the Q&A Post!

Who should install this rom? All people who like samsungs stock interface with some modifications :D

Also I'd like to make the super fast experience of the s7 edge even faster, with even more batterylife, let's see if this can be true :)
    Nobody is allowed to take stuff from my rom without asking me! Thank you.

IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL MAY LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!

Rom features of V3.0.1 Oreo:
    - Based on latest G935FXXU2ERG2 Oreo base
    - Latest Busybox installed (1.29.2)
    - Aroma installer! with support up to 4GB zip files
    - Full edge support features support
    - Adblocker enabled or disabled (choose in aroma)
    - Full rom control!! V2.1
    - Zipaligned
    - First fully deodexed rom without odex framework
    - Rom informations and logo
    - choose IOS or stock emojis in aroma
    - DM-Verity disabled
    - Force encrypt disabled
    - ADB fully working
    - Modded SystemUI with many tweaks in RomControl
    - Applock feature supported
    - Floating Message support
    - Many csc tweaks!
    - No sms to mms auto convertion
    - Auto Call recording
    - 3Minit Clock/battery in romcontrol
    - Custom clock positions and customizations in romcontrol
    - LED indicator in settings
    - USB Plug/Unplug disable wake up
    - Remove high volume warning for headphones
    - Private mode fixed for all kernels
    - Enable TouchKey light duration in RomControl
    - Knox stuff is removed
    - Stock ERH1 Kernel, SuperStock-Kernel or SuperKernel (choose in aroma)
    - Based off from latest touchwiz source available at this moment
    - Many apps are selectable in aroma debloat menu now
    - Selinux permissive on custom kernels
    - Sound Mod with lot improvements! (choose in aroma)
    - Latest Xposed V90.2 beta 3
    - July Security Patch
    - Camera Mod included (choose in aroma)
    - Many other features, please read changelog to see what changed over the time

Rom review (thanks to @shark jungle):

How to install the rom:
    For guys who install roms all day:
    1. Be sure you got latest TWRP installed, encryption disabled and OEM Unlock ticked
    2. Bootloader and modem should be up to date (can also be updated within aroma installer)
    3. Flash rom and don't chose magisk in aroma, it messes with the dalvik-cache build on startup
    4. In case you want VoLTE and Wifi calling make sure you got your csc installed

For guys who already have some knowledge about android and Roms:
    0. Make sure you have a not encrypted device and OEM unlock is enabled in developer settings!!
    1. Download the LATESTTWRP recovery(from here: TWRP) and follow the instructions on the TWRP page to get a working recovery (this step is essential!)
    2. Download the rom and put it on your external SD card
    3. Backup all your things to your external SD card (apps with Titanium Backup for example)
    4. It's recommend to update your bootloader to G935FXXU2ERG2 and modem to G935FXXU2ERG2. You can update manually via odin flashing the files from here or update the bootloader and modem via the aroma installer (only F/FD models can update BL/CP during flashing progress!)
    5. If you have to install the bootloader and modem, boot into download mode and flash the bootloader and modem with latest odin using CP and BL tab
    6. After you successfully installed your new bootloader and modem, boot your phone to your TWRP recovery
    7. Now wipe everything (in TWRP: wipe, format data (keyboard will pop up), type yes, reboot recovery
    8. Install the rom and DON'T chose magisk! That is important as it messes up dalvik-cache build on first boot
    9. Install your providers/carriers csc
    10. Reboot and wait around 10 minute (deodexed roms need longer to boot the first time)
    11. Don't interrupt the process of booting the phone, even when it restarts
    12. After successfull boot, setup your phone with the initial screens
    13. Reboot your phone into TWRP and flash magisk (find it here)
    14. After setting up your account etc. go to romcontrol, grant it root access that my default Settings can be applied!
    15. Enjoy the new rom version ;)

For guys who are beginner on android:
    1. Start your phone, go to settings, about device, software info and hit build.number around 10 times so developer options will show up
    2. Open developer options and tick: OEM unlock
    3. Shut your phone off
    4. You now need a computer, download latest odin
    5. You have two possibilites: 1. Update bootloader and modem during aroma installation of the rom (F/FD/W8 model only!). Or 2. Update bootloader and modem via Odin. To update manually via odin, please do following: Download this two files, BL is bootloader and CP is the modem: Choose your correct model version
    6. Boot your phone into download mode by pressing: home+volume down+power on
    7. Open the downloaded odin on your windows pc and click on BL tab and add the file that name begins with BL (bootloader), same for CP (modem) tab
    8. After this, reboot to download mode again
    9. Install TWRP (latest one is needed to support new BL's) will be next step, for this, follow all steps provided in this forum: TWRP Thread (booting into download mode: press home+volume down+power on, booting into recovery mode press: home+volume up+power on)
    10. When you got TWRP working: We need to disable encryption, for this you should boot into recovery mode (as described above)
    11. To get rid of encryption, go to "wipe", format data (keyboard will pop up) then type "yes" and format it, then reboot to recovery
    12. After flashing this, hit wipe, full wipe (this will clean all internal memory and your data will be lost!!)
    13. You can test if encryption is still enabled, if TWRP shows error about not mounting /data your phone is still encrypted
    14. Now you can download the rom onto your PC and then transfer it via usb to your phone
    15. It is rom installing time :) install the rom! One important thing to mention here: don't chose magisk as root. Why? It messes up dalvik-cache on first boot and that will result in a lagging device. We will setup magisk later on.
    16. Install your desired CSC right after rom install! That's the best way. You find the link below.
    17. After successfully installing the rom and csc hit reboot and you are good to go!
    18. After successfull boot, setup your phone with the initial screens
    19. After the initial setup, boot into twrp recovery and install the magisk zip. You can download it from here.
    20. After flashing the magisk etc. go to romcontrol, grant it root access that my default Settings can be applied!
    21. Enjoy the new rom version ;)
    22. If you want you can use my csc selection to get your desired csc, if you want that you can grab it here: CSC Selection V2.4.5

For guys who want to watch with a video (thanks to @aaj!):

Downloads for SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8:
    V3.0.1 on Androidfilehost
    V3.0.1 via GrifoDev
    SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8 Bootloader and Modems
    CSC Selection V2.5.0
    Latest SuperMan MM release (V1.19.1)
    Latest SuperMan N release (V2.9.0)

Useful links:
    Question and Answer post
    Question and Answer Thread for users under 10 posts
    All Changelogs
    General useful links and infos
    DarkSide of N theme infos

Telegram/GrifoDev Links:
    Our own new Forum on grifodev.ch
    Telegram SuperMan Chat
    Telegram Channel (latest infos)

Known Bugs:
    - None

Sources:
    - Rom Source
    - SuperKernel Source
    - SuperStock Source
    - RomControl Source

Official XDA signatures made by @Quicksilver:
    http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2F11t7ak3.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2Fn20odh.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fi67.tinypic.com%2Fran9k2.jpg

Credits:
    - Samsung for the Source
    - SuperR for the Kitchen
    - Chainfire for the root access
    - Sound mod V19 thanks to zubi182
    - amarullz for aroma and nkk71 to make it compatible with bigger zip files
    - wubydax and daxgirl for SuperMan control
    - topjohnwu for systemless Magisk
    - myellow for all the great animations!
    - mwilky for his fingerprint after reboot mod and general help
    - Asc1977 for all the help on latest N release!
    - zeroprobe for his camera mod V8
    - "Superman DC Universe Online" by "Fictional-Battle-Omniverse", available under CC BY-SA 3.0
    - Credits for settings landscape: Designed by Freepik
    - If I forgot someone, please send a private Message to me!

Please hit thanks if you like this work here :) or you may want to buy me a beer? You can donate down here clicking the image or the link ;)

PayPal

SuperControl Pro on PlayStore

XDA:DevDB Information
    SuperMan-Rom for hero2lte, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Contributors
    Tkkg1994
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/Tkkg1994/SuperMan-Rom

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
    Based On: Stock Based

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V3.0.1
    Stable Release Date: 2018-08-31

Created 2016-04-11
    Last Updated 2018-09-25
    Changelog:

Old Marshmallow V1.X Changelogs:
    SuperMan-Rom V1.10:
    - Rebased on G935FXXS1APG5 firmware
    - all mods remade by zero
    - added potato clock into aroma options
    - updated xposed to V86.2
    - updated xposed application
    - fixed s7 splash screen not centred
    - fixed USSD codes not working for some users
    - removed weather on lockscreen (could not find a good way for romcontrol)
    - update OTA icon and romcontrol icon in settings (thanks to @myellow)
    - added screenshot and screenrecorder buttons to reboot menu
    - added settings and qs observer
    - Added aroma option for stock or new message app
    - some more things I may forgot

SuperMan-Rom V1.10.5:
    - Added new RomControl V2.0
    - LockScreen Timeout adjustable
    - Updated battery bar to V2
    - Updated traffic manager (network speed)
    - added a button to statusbar (so reboot menu will appear)
    - added data usage to statusbar
    - added a switch in rom control for multi user avatar
    - made a switch for heads up notifications
    - added a switch for on ongoing charging and media connected
    - enable gear device infos
    - enabled carrier lable (color and custom can be set)
    - Notification panel background can be set
    - rounded or stock notifications can be set in romcontrol (also background of them)
    - custom background for incall UI
    - Added weather on lockscreen to rom control
    - Next alarm will now only be displayed if a new alarm is set (and the icon will not be there if no alarm is set)
    - Many more things I may forgot

SuperMan-Rom V1.11:
    - Fully rebased to APGO firmware (not rebased to BPH6, reason: no kernel source, not rootable and no edge build...)
    - fully remade all mods from scratch
    - 3dot lag solved, finally!
    - added torch to reboot menu (rom control entry)
    - battery percentage is now colorable (rom control)
    - added ram bar to recent (rom control)
    - enabled lockscreen rotation (rom control)
    - low battery warning is now adjustable (rom control)
    - flashlight on camera can now be used on low battery too
    - Updated SuperKernel to 1.6
    - SuperStock updated to 1.2
    - private mode now fully working, even after reboot
    - fully customize the brightness slider in statusbar (rom control)
    - network speed has now two separate colors for up and download
    - magisk v3 with PHH's root added (this option needs a FULL WIPE)
    - Xposed V86.4 added (only works with magisk)
    - long press back key to kill application (rom control toggle)
    - cleaned up rom control in general, was a bit messy
    - added adaway and ota to settings (thank to @myellow for the icons!)
    - added new modded camera thank to @zeroprobe
    - updated CSC to APG1
    - updated 3minit app
    - added f2fs/ext4 selection to aroma. If you do not understand this, just keep default ext4 and change nothing, f2fs is applied to cache and data, system does result in a bootloop
    - more things I may forgot
    - I did not have time yet to fix the white on white background on notification, for this just change general background in rom control. same for the weather widget, will do this in next release!

SuperMan-Rom V1.12:
    - Fully rebased and remodded on BPH6 source (flat users can use the new BL since we got a twrp update)
    - removed colorable battery percentage (because of issues with white on white background)
    - new gallery app included
    - august security patches applied
    - superkernel updated to V1.7 and superstock to V1.3
    - Added a toggle to remove emergency mode from reboot menu
    - Added rom control option to enable music skip
    - Update notification background, it can now also be transparent (should fix white on white issue)
    - Added carrier label is now colorable on lockscreen
    - you can now change the size of the font in settings (so you can read it better when you got two sections)
    - magisk updated to V6
    - phh's root updated
    - xposed updated to V86.5
    - added magisk compatible supersu zip
    - virtual lock buttons updated
    - weather on lockscreen updated, thanks to @tamirda for his help!
    - csc updated to ITV BPH1

SuperMan-Rom V1.13:
    - Rebased on official BPHJ base
    - all mods remade from scratch
    - stock kernel updated (BPHJ), superkernel and superstock updated with latest ramdisk
    - added autostart option to settings
    - removed FOTA (since we don't get any official updates)
    - updated supersu to V2.78
    - added magisk busybox
    - added magisk viper4android
    - updated romcontrol to V2.1
    - colorable wifi, LTE, airplane, roaming toggle
    - added toast notification who are configurable (romcontrol)
    - Superkernel has for this special version NO OC and UC (for testing) if it get's better with freezing
    - fixed quicklaunch in recent not appearing
    - Fix problem that incallui bg is the same as notification bg
    - Camera mod to V5 updated
    - September patches

SuperMan-Rom V1.13.1:
    - fixed 2 times autostart
    - fixed gallery crashing
    - fixed gear vr crashing

SuperMan-Rom V1.14:
    - Fully rebased and remodded on BPIF
    - latest BPIF ZTO csc included
    - updated supersu to SR1
    - updated xposed installer application
    - autocall recorder fixed
    - Superstock updated to 1.4 (including BPIF ramdisk)
    - SuperKernel updated to 1.8 (Prerelease on rom)
    - Enabled launcher rotation
    - colorable clear and notif buttons
    - colorable user text on lockscreen
    - hopefully fix applock
    - add torch into settings
    - last but best feature: use fingerprint after a reboot, biggest thanks to @mwilky for his awesome work he did there!

SuperMan-Rom V1.14.5:
    - iOS 10 emojis added
    - screenshots are colorable now in romcontrol
    - reworked xposed/supersu selection in aroma
    - added phh latest supersuser
    - updated magisk to V7
    - Updated xposed to V86.6
    - Updated all magisk mods
    - Added TW swipe to modded launcher
    - Updated superkernel to 1.8.5
    - Updated superstock 1.4.5
    - Romcontrol default values adjusted
    - zubis sound mod updated to V18
    - Adblocker updated
    - Phh's apk updated to latest beta (looks much nicer now)
    - xposed apk updated
    - magisk apk updated
    - samsung music apk updated

SuperMan-Rom V1.15:
    - Rebased on latest BPJ7
    - Remodded and retweaked everything
    - Fixed volume rocker problem
    - Install supersu before magisk so magisk is compatible now with supersu
    - Magisk updated to V8
    - Magiskmanager updated
    - Remade aroma installer, hopefully little bit clearer now
    - UDS and Screencast toggle in statusbar
    - InCallUI colorable
    - Fixed superman control FC
    - Updated both kernels with latest ramdisk base
    - Fixed some synapse stuff (eg after clean flash no UCI support showed)
    - October security patches included
    - CSC updated to latest INS one
    - Replaced potato clock with 3minit clock
    - Many more things I already forgot again lol :)

SuperMan-Rom V1.15.5:
    - Fixed toast message not working in romcontrol
    - fixed contacts crash
    - updated sms application (the patched one, should now support more lanuages)
    - updated applock
    - updated floating message
    - added network powersaving
    - updated all kernels (except stock) to fix the urgent security issue
    - updated phh superuser apk
    - changed to DBT csc as default, hopefully for those who had problem with volte it will work now
    - changed debloat title, was confusing before
    - remind users at the end of installation to flash csc

SuperMan-Rom V1.16:
    - Update to base BPJG
    - November security patches
    - remodded from scratch
    - busybox updated to 1.25
    - busybox app updated
    - launcher rotation disabled (no one seems to like it)
    - magisk app updated
    - magisk phh root updated to r266-2
    - updated all kernels to BPJE source drop base
    - Xposed apk updated
    - new smali/baksmali method used for deodex
    - hidesu phh root added (r266)
    - OperaMax apk as debloat in aroma (and without any launcher icon now)
    - UPSM apk as debloat app in aroma (to control apps on UPSM)
    - added double tap to sleep on statusbar (credits to @tamirda)
    - adaway enabled or disabled in aroma (because of 3minit battery)
    - fixed AppLock fcs because of signature
    - fixed sms patch apk scheduled settings
    - added samsung nougat emojis
    - added aroma selection for csc. Default would be ITV as it is the base for it. You can also chose to install no csc when you flash the csc selection right after rom install
    - eventually some more things I don't remember

SuperMan-Rom V1.17:
    - Based on BPKA firmware
    - Remodded and retweaked from scratch
    - Updated Magisk to V9
    - Updated Magisk Manager to V2.5
    - Updated SuperSU to SR4 (I know there is SR5 now but I don't want to reupload the rom just cause of this)
    - Updated AdBlocker apk to latest official release
    - Updated Host file
    - Ask in aroma if you want to update modem, will be flashed if you like (BPJG is still latest), so Modem is now updatable in TWRP
    - Added BL (bootloader) update to aroma (I added a warning, WHEN UPDATING BL, PHONE DOES AUTOREBOOT AFTER SUCCESSFUL INSTALLATION) Means you need to flash csc after first boot, so my suggestion is: flash rom without BL and flash it in odin. So you can set up your csc correctly
    - All ramdisks updated to BPKA
    - Changed CSC to AUT (since we never had issues with it)
    - Updated baksmali/smali
    - Added some files which will may help for wifi calling (please tell me if it worked)
    - Changed operamax with official one from playstore (many of you thought it is a spam app)
    - Updated Xposed Installer APK
    - Updated Xposed Framework to V87
    - some things I forgot

SuperMan-Rom V1.18:
    - Rebased on latest BPL3 base
    - December security patch
    - Phh superuser updated to r275
    - Many aroma script changes
    - SuperKernel updated to 1.9.5
    - SuperStock updated to 1.5.6
    - host file updated
    - Updated build-in bootloader and modem to BPL3 and BPKG
    - Backup function! When you reflash V1.18 you now have to option to restore your configs from last time in aroma installer and jump directly to install screen!
    - Added kernel adiutor to kernel selection
    - No more model choose! Everything is done by my script
    - If you have a K/L/S/W8 model, that will be changed in build.prop accordingly
    - Added an option in aroma to install full stock settings apk

SuperMan-Rom V1.18.1:
    - Updated SuperStock Kernel to V1.6
    - Updated SuperKernel to V1.9.6
    - Updated SuperSU to V2.79
    - Added W8 bootloader and modems to aroma installation as well (auto update), that's why the zip got bigger again lol
    - Updated viper4android magisk installation
    - Added magisk viper4android apk file
    - Added viper4arise sound mod (untested)
    - Good lock SystemUI added in aroma
    - Updated Xposed to 87.1 by topjohnwu (xposed will show 87.0 but magisk 87.1)

SuperMan-Rom V1.19:
    - Fully rebased and remodded on BPLB base
    - Probably the most annoying bug: fixed superman romcontrol not working from stock settings (due to package change)
    - fixed not installing synapse and kernel adiutor
    - added build.prop tweaks selectable in aroma
    - Only display csc warning if you did not install default csc which comes with the rom
    - Changed ARISE to deuterium which you guys reported working fine
    - Updated samsung browser with fixed secret mode thanks to @mwilky
    - Some other scripts cleanups
    - Changed xposed 87.1 in xposed.prop as well (87.1 will now be display in xposed app :) )
    - Updated phh superuser apk to latest beta 10 (material)
    - Updated adblocker hostfile
    - Added phone info app as user app
    - Updated Samsung music app (and install as user app as well)
    - Updated SuperSU to V2.79 SR1
    - Another attempt to fix magisk viper4android.. (included a modded audioconfig file)
    - Added TWRP recoveries to aroma. You can now choose if you want to update your recovery during aroma or not!
    - Updated nougat emojis from latest samsung beta
    - Updated BL's to BPLB (CP is still the same)
    - Updated stockkernel to BPLB
    - Updated Ramdisk of SuperKernel and SuperStock to BPLB (no source code yet)
    - Added scrolling launcher background to romcontrol
    - Updated Kernel adiutor
    - Check rom info tab for little christmas easer egg by @myellow

SuperMan-Rom V1.19.1:
    - Updated magisk to V10.2
    - Updated Magisk apk to version from playstore
    - Updated phh magisk to r2 version by topjohnwu
    - Updated phh superuser apk to latest beta
    - Updated SuperSU V2.79 SR2
    - Readded normal logo in settings (christmas is over :( )
    - Added an option in aroma to keep force encryption enabled
    - Updated SuperStock Kernels to V1.6.5 with new base
    - Updated SuperKernel to V1.9.7 with new base
    - Updated sqlite binary
    - Readded max build.prop tweak (removed a few critical, you tell me how they work)
    - Added init.d script for sqlite and zipalign only (no more issues)
    - Updated iOS emojis to latest update
    - Some scripts clean up

Latest Nougat V2.X Changelogs:

SuperMan-Rom V2.0:
    - Updated to DQAS (FULL REBASE TO ANDROID N 7.0)
    - All kernels updated to DQAS (Stock, Super and SuperStock)
    - Latest Busybox 1.26.2 included
    - Latest SuperSU SR3 included
    - Latest BL DQAS and CP DQA3 included
    - Latest Magisk Manager APK included
    - Latest TWRP 3.0.2-5 included
    - Latest SuperUser Beta11 apk included
    - Latest Sound Mod V19 included (updated for Nougat)
    - Latest Camera Mod V7 included (updated for Nougat)
    - Removed Xposed (not compatible with Nougat)
    - Added many additional apps to bloat selection
    - Added support to aroma to support 4GB zip files
    - ARISE sound mod updated to V2.4
    - DAP sound mod included
    - Many Nougat CSC features included
    - Floating message working
    - AppLock working
    - Private Mode working
    - Aroma Theme reworked
    - All SuperMan icons reworked
    - Bootanimation reworked
    - Splash screen reworked
    - Multi User fully functional
    - 3minit clock included (romcontrol option)
    - Battery bar included
    - Safe volume warning removed
    - Weather on lockscreen enabled (can be a bit buggy, N just got released LOL)
    - Hide or show lockscreen clock (inclusive seconds)
    - Quick launch in recents
    - Network speed indicator with tint
    - Background colors for QS tiles colorable
    - Statusbar icons colorable
    - 3minit clock aroma choosable
    - Virtual lock buttons
    - Ambiente display
    - Data usage in statusbar
    - Dynamic statusbar
    - Reboot to recovery, screenshot toggle, screencast toggle etc added
    - Gear reboot on statusbar (romcontrol)
    - Gear device info
    - Latest adblocker included
    - 0.25 animation speed in settings added
    - Some more things I maybe forgot again
    - For all credits please check my V2.0 release Post :)

SuperMan-Rom V2.1:
    - Rebased and retweaked on latest DQB3 release
    - Bootloader updated to DQB3 and modem to DQB1
    - CSC updated to most recent BTU version as well
    - Updated Magisk to V11.1 (removed phh's apk, root for Magisk is now INSIDE Magisk apk)
    - Updated Magisk Manager to 4.1
    - Fixed a busybox problem which didn't install it correctly
    - Updated all kernels with latest ramdisk and source code (DQB3 isn't released yet)
    - Updated adblockers hostfiles
    - Removed ARISE sound mod, they have their own aroma installer and everything now, download it here
    - Updated Camera Mod to V8
    - Updated my own romcontrol a bit, changed colors and stuff :) hope you like it
    - Removed knox entry from settings
    - Added custom clock settings
    - 3Minit clock can now be enabled and disabled inside RC (no need to choose in aroma)
    - Clock can now be moved left, in the middle, right or disabled
    - Clock can be colored
    - Clock style can be choosen
    - Date in statusbar can be choosen etc etc (just check the clock settings in RomControl)
    - For lockscreen I've fixed the weather issue, however flat users may have some problems since the display is smaller than on edge phones. I got a S7 flat and I know what I'm talking about (let me know what you think)
    - Fixed weather widget displaying time twice
    - Added 18 different analog clocks in RomControl (to display on lockscreen)
    - Added rambar back to romcontrol (it will be displayed at the top so you can't use it at the same time as recent quick launch)
    - Volume skip added (skip tracks with volume control)
    - Fixed ambient display not working
    - Added auto call recording
    - Updated pulldown statusbar colorizing
    - Fixed alarm on lockscreen
    - Added app shortcuts to romcontrol
    - Added launcher gestures (all working fine except enabling flashlight)
    - Added touchkey light duration in settings
    - Added autostart manager in setting
    - Added LED indicator in settings
    - Updated all toggles in restart menu to match nougat design
    - Updated shutdown animation (looks perfect now)
    - Added many default superman wallpapers (will only appear after a clean wipe)
    - Added the dark side of superman theme
    - Someone requested me to add knox apps in aroma. So there you go, knox is in debloat menu but for sure I did not flash that onto my phone :D
    - Added google assistant in aroma choice (debloat settings)
    - Added brightness fix
    - Updated all additional (none samsung & google) apps to most recent version
    - Added CPU-Z and Tapatalk in debloat settings
    - Removed amplify in debloat (sorry for confusion!)
    - Disabled signature check for apps
    - Probably some more things, but I can't remember sorry guys!
    - Before someone ask, all credits can be found on V2.1 Release post!

SuperMan-Rom V2.2:
    - Updated to latest DQB7 base with February security patch
    - Full rebased and remodded since last base
    - All mods have been updated
    - Kernel are all updated to DQB7 ramdisk
    - Kernels do now fake knox 0x0 on running system
    - Added a much better selection of build.prop and init.d tweaks in aroma (you will see what I mean)
    - Added new 3d boot animations by
    - Moved themes into seperate aroma installer by Check this post here
    - Added an aroma choice for ambient display (should fix lockscreen lag, please report back to me)
    - Added another google assistant, this hopefully fixes the problems (you have to update the google app after installation in google playstore)
    - Updated BL to DQB7 (modem is still the same)
    - Added new toast animations in romcontrol
    - Changed some default values in romcontrol
    - reboot background menu is now colorable
    - matrix in recents
    - Move signal and wifi to the left in romcontrol
    - added an option in romcontrol to change your carrier on lockscreen
    - Camera mod updated to V8.1
    - Possibly some other things I already forgot again sorry

SuperMan-Rom V2.3:
    - Rebased on top of DQBO release
    - Updated all kernel with latest ramdisk to version V2.2.1
    - Added a note to aroma that busybox is needed for romcontrol/synapse
    - Removed the cache init.d in aroma which caused bootloop
    - Updated bootloader to DQBO
    - Reworked SuperMan Settings app (will now show "free" in addition)
    - Free means that this is the app with the rom and not the one on playstore, I will release a "pro" app (same functions) with translations and just to donate me
    - Added Back to kill option
    - Added Recent to kill option
    - Fingerprint unlock without enabling display added (works only as long as fingerprint sensor doesn't go to deepsleep)
    - New icons inside the SuperMan settings app
    - Added blur effect on pulldown menu
    - Added clock on lockscreen is now colorable to different colors (MM/H/SECS)
    - Added notification colorable with notification text colorable
    - Added search bar colorable and hidden switch
    - Added fully working secure folder to the rom (will also be display in pulldown menu)
    - Added Samsung Pay to Knox in debloat option (since it works together)
    - Updated samsung pay and samsung pay framework with latest apps from sammobile, if that doesn NOT work well just uninstall the updates (those are not system files so you can easily uninstall them)
    - Added custom icons for Signal/Alarm/Wifi in romcontrol
    - Fixed left clock being displayed on lockscreen, is now hidden
    - Added "clear all" and "notification settings" colorable
    - Added colorable background the notification pulldown
    - Basically everything is colorable now in pulldown :)
    - Updated AdAway to most recent version
    - Updated included adblocker files
    - Updated included bloat apps (as instagram, snapchat, signal etc)
    - Updated Magisk Manager to latest 4.2.6 (which fixed all fc's)
    - Fixed OTA/Rom Control icon displaying a grey background
    - Updated OTA app to match superman design
    - Added new superman gifs in romcontrol (black/blue and red/yellow)
    - Possibly more things to mod which I already forgot again (sorry :( )

SuperMan-Rom V2.4.1:
    - Updated base to DQCG
    - Reworked from scratch!
    - March security update included
    - Improved permissions in system/bin (rom should now work even better)
    - Update stock kernel to DQC5
    - Update SuperStock to V2.4.1 (with flicker free included)
    - Update SuperKernel to V2.4.1 (with flicker free included)
    - Updated Bootloader and Modem to DQCG / DQCG
    - Added W8 BL/CP files to be flashed with the rom
    - Added font apk (installs many fonts), it's choosable in debloat menu
    - Moved romcontrol and OTA to debloat menu too (if you don't want them, don't install them)
    - Removed framework selection, ambient is now called a different way
    - Ambient is now also working without AOD (thanks to @mwilky)
    - Updated Magisk to V11.6 (safetynet shall pass with usb debugging on now)
    - Updated Magisk Manager to latest version
    - Updated included bloatware apps
    - Updated AirMessage and Applock app
    - Updated TWRP to 3.1.0
    - Added a switch in SuperMan settings to enable or disable RCS (cloud icon) (thanks to @MisterEvo)
    - Added a switch in SuperMan setting to toggle 4G/LTE (thanks to @MisterEvo)
    - Added a choice in aroma to include software keys
    - If you choose knox, tima and knox will be enabled automatically, if not they will be disabled
    - Aroma log will be saved at sdcard/SuperMan/aroma/
    - Music and the Simcard notification of the FD variants should be colored too (let me know if it works!)
    - Adjusted weather on lockscreen to match better, in next version there will be a big rework
    - Fixed alarm icon being weird on theme ( @_alex74_)
    - Added blur effect on pulldown colorable
    - Added a switch to hide brightness slider on pulldown ( @mwilky)
    - Added SystemUI tuner thanks to @lyapota (long press on settings icon in pulldown to activate it)
    - Added option to color stock battery icon
    - Added a switch to enable rounded notifications (aren't colorable for now)
    - Added blur effect on recents
    - Added many new items on pulldown menu
    - Added back "Torch on Lockscreen", it's now in SuperMan settings under "misc systemui"
    - Enabled lockscreen notification limit can be raised from 1-3
    - Updated smali/baksmali for deodexing
    - Updated all social media bloat apps (for example "signal" got secure video call feature)

SuperMan-Rom V2.5.0:
    - Rebased on latest DQD3 release
    - Remodded everything from scratch (this base had many changes compared to previous updates)
    - April Security patch
    - Updated Magisk to V12
    - Updated Magisk Manager
    - Updated phh superuser to r310
    - Updated included adblocker host files
    - Updated included BL/CP to DQD3/DQD2
    - Fixed barometer displaying weird stuff on lockscreen
    - Updated all bloat apps such as telegram/snapchat/titanium etc
    - Updated Kernels to V2.5.1 version (new linux and new ramdisk)
    - Updated included modded camera thanks to @djb77
    - Added S8 camera to aroma, thanks to @_alex74_
    - This update is mostly for stability and security!

SuperMan-Rom V2.6.0:
    - Rebased on most recent DQG1 release
    - Updated all included kernels to latest ramdisk/kernel source
    - This update includes the July patch already!
    - Updated Magisk to v13.3
    - Updated SuperSU to 2.82 SR1
    - Updated included bootloader to DQG1 and modem to DQF2 (still latest one)
    - Updated included BTU csc
    - Readded outdoor mode in settings app
    - Removed OEM unlock switch with modded settings (so no one can accidentally turn it off)
    - Added a switch in romcontrol for immersive mode
    - Added support for calculator unit converter
    - Added a switch to romcontrol to enable/disable transparent background
    - Notification icons can now be colored too in rc
    - SMusic app can also be fully colored thanks to @Thereassad
    - Updated busybox installer
    - Updated all included bloat apps (telegram, tapatalk etc.)
    - Removed the "no csc" choice, since this only messes settings entries
    - Removed S8 camera, we have a full port for this and the camera doesn't work perfectly on s7 base anyway
    - Removed all needless build.prop and init.d tweaks, in my opinion this is the reason for heating and battery drain!!
    - Fake system status to official (before was custom) @mwilky
    - I simply didn't had the time to investigate into the SystemUI crashing while moving apps to SD with modded UI, I hope you can forgive me as I already promised it before...
    - I hope that was all, maybe I forgot something

SuperMan-Rom V2.7.0:
    - Based on latest DQIC release by Samsung (full rebase)
    - Includes most recent August security patch (Samsung doesn't release the September patch to any device due to Blueborne fix)
    - This base includes blueborne fix for bluetooth vulnerability
    - Updated included modem and bootloader to DQIC for F/FD devices and BQH2 for W8 models
    - Updated kernels to latest V2.9.0 versions build on DQIC source drop
    - Updated Magisk to latest V14.2 beta
    - Updated SuperSU to latest SR5 beta
    - Updated sound mod with latest sound file, this should fix some issues with wifi calling
    - Removed viper4android, due to the fact that it broke sound on s8 roms, you should flash ARISE or similar mods after the rom itself
    - Updated busybox to latest 1.27.2
    - Added some more apps to debloat selection, edge apps for example and some more voice files and for VR :)
    - Removed OTA due to the fact that it wasn't working anymore, we will come up with a better solution in the future
    - Added a switch in romcontrol to enable/disable high volume warning
    - Added a new function to clear memory in pulldown menu
    - Updated romcontrol application, changed name to SuperControl Free
    - Updated included CSC
    - Updated AppLock, ScreenRecorder and AirMessage
    - Updated included bloat apps such as Telegram, Signal, Hike and Snapchat
    - Included all fixes from last time, means Weather and alarm on lock screen works fine without any need to flash a file :good:

SuperMan-Rom V2.8.0:
    - Based on latest DQK1 base released just a few days ago!
    - Includes the latest November security patch
    - This base includes Krack fix (if you want more informations about it, check it here: KRACK Attacks: Breaking WPA2)
    - Updated included bootloader to DQK1 for F/FD models (modem is still the same)
    - Updated kernels to latest V2.10.1 versions build on DQK1 source drop
    - Updated Magisk to latest V14.4 beta
    - Added Xposed V88.2 magisk (this xposed variant will only work if you select magisk at the same time!)
    - Removed many 3rd party bloat apps, like this we save much space
    - Added GBInstagram (modded instagram), GBWhatsapp (modded Whatsapp) and modded Youtube to allow background playing!
    - Added listview animations to romcontrol
    - Added colorable screenshot text to romcontrol
    - Fixed long press on settings icon on pulldown not enabling SystemUI tuner + fc
    - Fixed imsservice crash with the switchable RCS icon
    - Updated the updater script binary
    - Fixed notification panel custom image not sticking after a reboot

SuperMan-Rom V2.9.0:
    - Rebased on latest DRAG base
    - Includes the latest January security patch
    - Updated included bootloader and modem to DRAG for F/FD models
    - Updated kernels to latest V2.11.0 versions build on DRAG source drop
    - Updated Magisk to latest V15.3 stable
    - Updated Xposed to V89.2 magisk
    - Install Xposed app as user app, before it got installed as system app
    - Updated TWRP to latest 3.2.1-1 version
    - Updated GBInstagram, GBWhatsApp and modded Youtube (to play background videos)
    - Updated busybox
    - Updated included csc
    - Updated applock, airmessage, screenrecorder
    - Updated zeroprobe camera mod
    - Added quicktiles for VoLTE and Wificalling
    Useful posts and links

App on PlayStore:
    Find my own SuperMan app on PlayStore: SM Settings App

Odin:
    Find all latest odin and samsung tools on this link: Samsung-Tools

In case you need help:
    Try to take a look at my Q&A Thread where hopefully some general questions are already answered.

TWRP links:
    TWRP S7e Thread
    Official TWRP website for s7e

Bootloader and Modems:
    SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8 BL and CP (all models in one folder!)
    SM-G935F/FD BL and CP
    SM-G935K BL and CP
    SM-G935L BL and CP
    SM-G935S BL and CP
    SM-G935W8 BL and CP

Xposed Threads (MM ONLY):
    Wanam Xposed V87.1
    Systemless Magisk Xposed V87
    Official Xposed V87 (DOES NOT WORK ON SAMSUNG DEVICES) visit this website only for changelogs and infos from rovo!
    Material Xposed Installer
    General Xposed Discussion
    In case you want to use systemless xposed, but don't want to switch to magisk, install last magisk free Xposed V86.2. Download is here.

Magisk related Threads:
    Magisk V13.3
    Magisk Discussion
    How-To create a Magisk module
    Phh magiks superuser
    Magisk module collection

Root related Threads:
    Sound Mod V19
    Camera Mod V8.1
    How to encrypt on custom rom (MM ONLY)
    Phh's superuser
    Phh's hidesu
    Phh's official apk
    Phh's material APK
    Stable SuperSU releases
    Beta SuperSU releases
    Chainfires suhide

Kernels Threads:
    Kali Nethunter
    TGP Kernel
    SuperStock Kernel
    Prometheus Kernel
    SuperKernel
    Voltaqe kernel

Roms made by me:
    SuperMan-Rom which you are currently on its thread :)
    HydraRom which is a full note 7 rom compatible with our s7.
    SuperStock-Rom which is as close to stock as possible with some nice additions.

Samsung Links:
    Sammobile Website
    Latest samsung apks
    Samsung Opensource Center
    Live samsung updates
    Fast firmware downloads

Good Lock:
    Latest Good Lock APK can always be found on Apk Mirror.

Thread about CSC:
    Download latest CSC from CSC Selection V2.4.0
    All CSC's ever released

How to donate:
    Donation via normal PayPal
    Donate via PayPal.me

Batterylife with V1.16:
    3e8b712e93ab48c34ddf6d4ed63cfb38.jpg

968ff2a18a9c18eb5150e9789642de8b.jpg

Geekbench 4 Results with V1.16:
    8e3dceda70b0d0f27f483c412700b853.jpg

Antutu Benchmark Results:
    681d153374848efd4d9f991588716400.jpg

7801873d3cd882d0924c1dceeb5551ce.jpg

e819f4abf8de146631d698cde5c65aed.jpg

Due to the fact that this thread is only OT talk and ETA talk I will close it right now and re open it when I finished with V3.0. The base I'll use is the G935FXXU2ERG2 one :good:

In the meantime you can still use the grifodev forum for real problems/reports.

To see how far I got with the development, check this progress bar. I have not started yet. After the next week I will have time to work on it.

You can expect a release in the first few august weeks :fingers-crossed:
    Last Post

Dear readers of this thread

Why EOL?
    You maybe read it in the thread title or not that this rom is EOL (End of Life). It still seems that some people don't understand what this means. So I'm going to explain it a bit further:

The rom update to 3.0.1 was the last update I released for this rom. Why? I don't own this phone personally since 1.5 years now and it's really difficult to get a device for testing, without testing it's almost impossible to release a rom without bugs.

But this is not the only reason. Starting from the early 2018 I begun to work while studying full time. This leaves almost 0 time for myself and even less for the android development (maybe you can imagine now why the update took so long, I normally use my personal holidays for updates).

And development for other devices?
    Given my current management over my personal time I can't tell you whether I'll be able to do a rom for the s9/s9+/n9. I personally just use stock to be honest (with root of course :D )

I may be able to do a very stockish rom without a romcontrol but again, this will take time...

Where is the CSC update??
    Yes, the csc. Thanks for all who send me their files! I downloaded the missing ones last week and guess how much I had to download? 72 csc to download... ups I undercalculated this a bit :D

Anyway I got the files now and it shouldn't take to much time to add it to the zip and upload it. When it's ready you'll find it here. And yes, this will be only for s7 based rom and not ports!

Paypal:
    You may have seen that my PayPal isn't working anymore. I called them twice and sent them a few mails. They are currently reviewing my case BUT they think I do this for business and earn a living for it... really PayPal? You're joking or what :silly:

To be honest I doubt that I will ever be able to use it again so I may switch to crypto donating in the future project.

What's left?
    Saying thanks to everyone. We had a great time here over the last 2.5 years :highfive:

The S7e community is one of the best here on xda. I'm very honored that I could work together with you over such a long time period :good:

I wish you the best for the future, take care of yourself and your loved ones. Enjoy your life! :fingers-crossed:

The forum on our on website will be opened for all time here. So in case you still have questions or need support, that's the place to ask.

Love you all <3