- May 29, 2022
Please how do I get rounded corners on apps when opening and switching? I've tried so many GSIs, and so far only lawnchair 12.1 has that feature as far as I know.
The icon for one of the SIM cards (SIM1) is not displayed in the status bar, you have to constantly open the curtain.
Thanks a lot for the big update. Unfortunately saftynet is failing again (CTS profile match).New update is up (26-02-2023).
• Upstreamed kernel to v5.4.233
• Fixed incorrect uclamp latency sensitive setting
• Solve the problem of probabilistic temperature control failure
• Correct the num_cpus in memlat-mon
• Reduce auto suspend delays
• bfq I/O scheduler improvements
• Fixed idle drain issues
• Updated vendor blobs from MIUI V14.0.5
• Fixed VoWifi issue
• Fixed aux camera
• Enabled ufs powersaving
• Fixed low mic volume in VoIP apps
• Improved auto brightness overlays
• Improved statusbar padding
• Removed support for miui camera
• Added new combined QS header layout (Plus version only)
• Added combined signal icons (Plus version only)
• 64mp/20mp front cam are working in gcam (linked below) with the config file attached below. So removed miui camera as it serves no use.
• You can use below attached config or you can tweak gcam yourself to make 64mp/20mp modes work.
Did you try anything? I'm not rooted but dirty flashed the latest update -> CTS profile match failure. Afer dirty flashing the previous build, SafetyNet works. I can't get it to work on the latest build.