• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

EOL [ROM][Unofficial][9.0][signed][OTA] Lineage OS 16.0 for Xperia Z1 compact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
New builds with November 2020 ASB fixes available

Hi all, new builds are available for download and will soon be offered as OTA through the Updater app:

A. Standard LineageOS 16.0 build
https://sourceforge.net/projects/li...20201109-UNOFFICIAL-signed-amami.zip/download
  • ASB Security string 2020-11-05
  • System webview on 86.0.4240.114
  • Fix for CVE-2020-15999
  • AOSP E-Mail widget fixed

B. Pre-installed microG build variant with additional security patches
https://sourceforge.net/projects/li...8-UNOFFICIAL-microG-signed-amami.zip/download
The F-Droid and F-Droid privileged extension have been re-signed with this ROM's signing key. F-Droid keeps compatibility also to older Android versions, which however results in the necessity to use weak V1 signatures. In addition, they don't use V2/V3 signatures. To overcome this issue, the F-Droid apps have been built from source and V2-signed with the ROM's signing key. You therefore need to de-install any updates, if you have made any - do do so, simply deactivate F-Droid and F-Droid privileged extension and activate them again. In case there were any updates, they will be de-installed and you will have as a result the delivered re-signed apps in their newest version. (Alternatively, connect to the phone via adb and enter the command adb shell pm uninstall-system-updates)

• Bromite Webview on 86.0.4240.181
  • Fix for CVE-2020-15999
  • microG - fixes in EN API and GCM
  • Replaced weak F-Droid signatures with ROM's V2 signatures

Happy flashing, regards M.

LineageOS 17.1 Test build for microG build variant

Hi all,

I have created a fist test build for LineageOS 17.1 (variant B, microG variant - for the "standard" variant, there is already an own thread by @115ek, as you all know):
https://sourceforge.net/projects/li...3-UNOFFICIAL-microG-signed-amami.zip/download

I am planning to switch to 17.1 in the near future (don't worry, for December, there will definitely still be LineageOS 16.0 builds) and to offer this as 2nd build variant in the mentioned thread.
I would like however, after some promising tests on my end, to gather feedback also from others before following that path.

How to install:
1. Make a backup in TWRP to be able to get back to lineage 16.0 after your test!
2. You can directly "dirty-flash" over my lineage-16.0 build (variant B only, of course!)

Features:
  • Pre-installed microG and F-Droid same as the LineageOS for microG project
  • Pre-installed AuroraStore
  • eSpeak TTS engine (FOSS TTS solution)
  • Bromite as default browser
  • Additional security hardening features listed below
  • Cloudflare as default fallback DNS (instead of Google)
  • Privacy-preferred default settings
  • Optional blocking of Facebook- and Google-Tracking (Settings - Network & Internet)
  • Optional disable captive portal detection or choose from various providers (default is GrapheneOS and not Google; Settings - Network & Internet)
  • Increased max. password length of 64
  • No submission of IMSI/phone number to Google/Sony when GPS is in use
  • Default hosts file with many blocked ad/tracking sites
  • Privacy-enhanced Bromite SystemWebView
  • Extra control of sensor access for additionally installed user apps (Special access under app permissions)
  • Firewall (control internet access per app - under Trust)
  • Constified JNI method tables
(Note: Access restrictions to /proc/net are now implemented by default in Android 10)

Lost features
LineageOS 17.1 (Android 10) does not offer any longer:
  • LockClock app to show calendar entries and Weather widget
  • Privacy Guard

Looking forward to your feedback.
Thanks & regards - M.

jho55

Sep 8, 2015
Munich
I am planning to switch to 17.1 in the near future (don't worry, for December, there will definitely still be LineageOS 16.0 builds) and to offer this as 2nd build variant in the mentioned thread. I would like however, after some promising tests on my end, to gather feedback also from others before following that path.

At the moment I am staying at 16.0 because of the UI isssues I have with 17.1. I have also mentioned it here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=82417295&postcount=91

2faraway2

Apr 24, 2016
So here are my first impressions regarding the A10 microG build (dirty flashed over the last A9 microG build):

Woouhh, very impressive, the most things I've tested so far were working without any issue:
- location services (tested with dejavu, mozilla, gsm and wifi location provider)
- exposure notification (device is collecting the ids constantly)
- cloud messaging services (tested with push notification tester)

Satellite navigation is working properly (gps as well as glonass), tested with Satstat, OsmAnd and Magic Earth
Camera (photo and video recording) ok (tested with Open Camera)
FM Radio ok
Widevine = L3

Didn't tested the following functionalities so far:
- BT audio, BT file transfer, BT ..
- NFC
- hotspot / tethering
- SafetyNet

I recognized some small findings:
- once the navigation bar was disappeared, but I couldn't recreate this situation ...
- adaptive brightness doesn't seem to work ?
- wifi signal seems to be a little bit weaker then with A9 (needs further investigation)

Did the installation as follows:
- TWPR 3.4.0-1
- dirty flashed over last A9 microG build
- flashed magisk directly after the rom

More informations will follow the next days ( for the moment I stay with this build :) )

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2016
Hi @MSe1969 and @115ek, first of all thank for your work to get LineageOS on the D5503. Thank you very much.

The last days I was working on bringing UnifiedNLP to life and came to the conclusion, that it's impossible without a change in framework-res. (github.com/microg/UnifiedNlp/issues/188#issuecomment-735273440)
Would it be possible to provide me a framework-res with changes in the resources at "<string-array name="config_locationProviderPackageNames">"? Would be nice if you could add "<item>org.microg.nlp</item>" to this config-key.

The source is at github.com/LineageOS/android_frameworks_base/blob/lineage-16.0/core/res/res/values/config.xml#L171 but it seems there is some modification for the build. At least I had two values for this array on my phone.

Where would be the best place to get the change permanently in the sources? LineageOS or your repository at github.com/lin16-microg/?

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Best regards

115ek

Jan 30, 2017
Hi @MSe1969 and @115ek, first of all thank for your work to get LineageOS on the D5503. Thank you very much.

The last days I was working on bringing UnifiedNLP to life and came to the conclusion, that it's impossible without a change in framework-res. (github.com/microg/UnifiedNlp/issues/188#issuecomment-735273440)
Would it be possible to provide me a framework-res with changes in the resources at "<string-array name="config_locationProviderPackageNames">"? Would be nice if you could add "<item>org.microg.nlp</item>" to this config-key.

The source is at github.com/LineageOS/android_frameworks_base/blob/lineage-16.0/core/res/res/values/config.xml#L171 but it seems there is some modification for the build. At least I had two values for this array on my phone.

Where would be the best place to get the change permanently in the sources? LineageOS or your repository at github.com/lin16-microg/?

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Best regards
Do I understand correctly: You want to install unifiedNlp alongside a gapps installation?
Why would you do something like this? What's the benefit?
Build variant B with microG isn't an option for you?

Anyway - when it comes to microg stuff we should wait for @MSe1969. He's definitely more an expert when it comes to these topics.

EDIT:
I'm running a quick build with <item>org.microg.nlp</item> added. However I've got only 17.1 sources at the moment. But better than nothing.
Btw: Your approach to patch the framework and sign it with your own keys of course leads to a non-booting device. ;)
Our build is signed, so any signature mismatch will force trouble. For a good reason.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2016
Do I understand correctly: You want to install unifiedNlp alongside a gapps installation?
Why would you do something like this? What's the benefit?
Build variant B with microG isn't an option for you?
It COULD be an option, but at this time I don't want to resign from gapps pico which is the smallest package and which unfortunatly comes with google network location services. Although I could disable them I'm unable the use NetworkLocation.apk. So I have to use UnifiedNLP or use GPS only.

Furthermore I like the idea to spread the usage of alternatives for Google, and if it is possible to get a solution by spending 3 days to look into the issues and bring them back to work it would be a welcome opportunity for me.

Including the package name in the configs of LineageOS wouldn't break something BUT it would be a good starting point for further possibilities.

115ek

Jan 30, 2017
It COULD be an option, but at this time I don't want to resign from gapps pico which is the smallest package and which unfortunatly comes with google network location services. Although I could disable them I'm unable the use NetworkLocation.apk. So I have to use UnifiedNLP or use GPS only.
But what do you need gapps for what microg isn't able to do? Are there any apps that aren't working?

Furthermore I like the idea to spread the usage of alternatives for Google, and if it is possible to get a solution by spending 3 days to look into the issues and bring them back to work it would be a welcome opportunity for me.
Umm. But you're using gapps, don't you? ;)

Including the package name in the configs of LineageOS wouldn't break something BUT it would be a good starting point for further possibilities.
Yes. That may be. But I'm relatively sure this patch won't ever be accepted in lineage upstream. There already was an attempt which failed.

Anyway. I just built a lineage 17 image for you including the following patch. Could you test if it solves your problem?
Code:
diff --git a/core/res/res/values/config.xml b/core/res/res/values/config.xml
index a84d23b624b..905e9dd9f67 100644
--- a/core/res/res/values/config.xml
+++ b/core/res/res/values/config.xml
@@ -1875,6 +1875,7 @@
     <string-array name="config_locationProviderPackageNames" translatable="false">
         <!-- The standard AOSP fused location provider -->
         <item>com.android.location.fused</item>
+        <item>org.microg.nlp</item>
     </string-array>

<!-- This string array can be overriden to enable test location providers initially. -->

I see the following options now:
  1. You abandon gapps usage and switch to the microg version.
  2. We include the patch (If it works. We'd need your confirmation therefor.) However, I don't like this approach as we would move away from a "clean" LineageOS. Once starting this, more people may/will ask for changes. I'm personally against it, but maybe wait for @MSe1969.
  3. You build your own image and include the patch there. Everything needed for building is available here. Maybe this is a good starting point.

2. We include the patch (If it works. We'd need your confirmation therefor.) However, I don't like this approach as we would move away from a "clean" LineageOS. Once starting this, more people may/will ask for changes. I'm personally against it, but maybe wait for @MSe1969.
  3. You build your own image and include the patch there. Everything needed for building is available here. Maybe this is a good starting point.
Hello @greenflash1986, I fully agree with @115ek 's statements:
UnifieldNLP is part of microG - so if you simply want to get away from Google, simply use the microG build and all will be fine. If you don't want to use any other functionality of microG, you can switch off device registration and GCM and microG will not connect to Google at all. If you use any "plain" LineageOS without Gapps, you can use microG and flash it as priv-app, same effect.
If you have Gapps / play services active, I am not sure, whether you can really run another location provider in parallel, I don't think so - you would have to deactivate play services, and then you can also switch to the microG build.
Yes, would be interesting to know, what happens in case of active play services, if that patch is applied - but at the end not really useful:
framework-res.apk in fact is individually generated during the ROM build! Its inputs come from the default values of the frameworks/base repository on the one hand side (and yes, here - a code change *could* lead to the desired result, if not overlaid), but also from overlays in device-specific repositories , like e.g. here (which then overwrites any patched entry in frameworks/base) as well as e.g. vendor/lineage or vendor/<any other rom>.
Hence, framework-res.apk is...
  1. device specific
  2. subject to changes/evolutions of the ROM
  3. signed with the ROM's signature
So providing this apk to you is useless, it would be specific to our signed amami ROM (just in case your idea is to build a flashable zip with UnifiedNLP and the modified framework-res.apk).
As said, one would have to build a ROM with this patch included! And as @115ek said, yes, we technically could provide such a patched ROM for the amami device - this would satisfy you personally and be unique for the amami device (and we want to deliver a variant corresponding to "plain" LineageOS).
And LineageOS will not apply that patch - as mentioned by @115ek.

I think building your own ROM would be the best option for you, if you don't want to use the microG build - do it via an overlay rather than patching frameworks/base, see e.g. here

Regards, M.

Hi @greenflash1986,
in addition to my last comment - there is in fact a potential solution for you, which could help to create a "flashable zip" for UnifiedNLP, which could be applied then to any ROM:
It is called "Runtime Resource Overlay (RRO)". In a nutshell, it is an APK file, which has the sole purpose to overlay specific settings at runtime.
A flashable zip containing the UnifiedNLP apk to be flashed to /system/priv-app and the <overlay>.apk (file name does not matter) to be flashed to /system/overlay would deliver the desired result for you.
Still remains the question, whether you could really use that in parallel to Gapps, or whether that would only allow using UnifiedNLP to be flashed on top of a "naked" LineageOS.
Maybe you would like to explore that option on your own?
Regards, M.

Apr 30, 2016
@115ek an @MSe1969
Thank you very much for your quick responses and actions. I really appreciate that. I'll try to explain further and hope that I didn't miss a thing from your replies.

But what do you need gapps for what microg isn't able to do? Are there any apps that aren't working?
Yes. That may be. But I'm relatively sure this patch won't ever be accepted in lineage upstream. There already was an attempt which failed.
I used GAPPS for the last years except the network location provider and relied only on GPS. I did know that there was another location provider but did not had the time to work on this. So know I had some spare time and have seen that there is the possibility to use Unified beside Gapps and the challange was accepted to dig deeper in Android and figure out why it didn't work out.
Thanks for pointing out the PR. I guess I should reopen this PR and do some clarifications. Afaik there is no ordering of the location providers solely on this config.

Anyway. I just built a lineage 17 image for you including the following patch. Could you test if it solves your problem?
I did but unfortunately without success. The framework-res ended up with
Code:
<string-array name="config_locationProviderPackageNames">
        <item>com.google.android.gms</item>
        <item>com.android.location.fused</item>
</string-array>
Is it possible for your to have a deeper look? It would be ok if it's impossible. In this case I have to wait until I get some free time again and will dig into building my own ROM.

2. We include the patch (If it works. We'd need your confirmation therefor.) However, I don't like this approach as we would move away from a "clean" LineageOS. Once starting this, more people may/will ask for changes. [...]
  3. You build your own image and include the patch there. Everything needed for building [...]
  • is acceptable, but I didn't abandon the idea to have Unified beside Gapps e.g. for people which HAVE TO use gapps.
  • I also didn't like this approach. If inclusion in the LOS source is not an option and there is no other option, I will go back to option 3, with the downside that nobody else could use it.

Hi @greenflash1986,
in addition to my last comment - there is in fact a potential solution for you, which could help to create a "flashable zip" for UnifiedNLP, which could be applied then to any ROM:
It is called "Runtime Resource Overlay (RRO)". [...]
I already tried that without luck :( It seems that the creation of the location provider services is very very early at boot (in "system process") and that the RRO engine is not working at this time. I did make sure that the apk is working by overriding a visible marker and can confirm that my overlay apk was working. If I didn't miss something I'm afraid there is no option for this.

EDIT:
[...]
Btw: Your approach to patch the framework and sign it with your own keys of course leads to a non-booting device. ;)
Our build is signed, so any signature mismatch will force trouble. For a good reason.
Yes I hoped for this outcome :D I don't have the knowledge about the android signing process and wasn't willing to dig too deep for that. But I read about some success stories with that. So I just tried and than I documented my mistake, so nobody else has to do it again. ;)

If you have Gapps / play services active, I am not sure, whether you can really run another location provider in parallel, I don't think so - you would have to deactivate play services, and then you can also switch to the microG build.
Yes, would be interesting to know, what happens in case of active play services, if that patch is applied - but at the end not really useful:
framework-res.apk in fact is individually generated during the ROM build! Its inputs come from the default values of the frameworks/base repository on the one hand side (and yes, here - a code change *could* lead to the desired result, if not overlaid), but also from overlays in device-specific repositories , [...]
So providing this apk to you is useless, it would be specific to our signed amami ROM (just in case your idea is to build a flashable zip with UnifiedNLP and the modified framework-res.apk).
As said, one would have to build a ROM with this patch included! And as @115ek said, yes, we technically could provide such a patched ROM for the amami device - this would satisfy you personally and be unique for the amami device (and we want to deliver a variant corresponding to "plain" LineageOS).
And LineageOS will not apply that patch - as mentioned by @115ek.
I think building your own ROM would be the best option for you, if you don't want to use the microG build - [...]

According to the sources it should be possible. I guess it is already done with the usage of the fused provider and the google provider. I guess the fused provider is for GPS position and the google provider for network / wifi / ...
My idea is to provide a solution where you can use GAPPS pico (unfortunatly this comes with location provider) and can use unified. The user is free to choose if he wants to disable Google LP or not. They should both work.
As mentioned above all "special" solutions aren't an option. Either a single solution (build my own ROM) or the patch will be included in the LOS sources or something like the RRO. If we get it to work we have to start the discussion again on this patch for LOS.

The best solution would be the RRO like where everyone whit a rooted phone could use it. Xposed seems to got a solution for this but I'm definitly not sure if I want to dig this deep to get it working or to bring the risk on my phone.

Conclusion: I want unified beside GAPPS. There are cases where the MicroG-Build isn't possible / not wanted and I want to provide these cases with the opportunity to use microg instead of GLP.
Permanent special-builds for amami are not wanted. Just to check if we can bring it to work. After that it has to be a "general solution" at least for LOS.
The "best solution" for everyone is the RRO-like (just root required), but it seems that this is impossible.
Thank you very much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is discontinued - please visit the LineageOS 17.1 sucessor thread
    This thread aims at providing LineageOS 16.0 builds for the Sony Xperia Z1 compact with current security patches.
    You can consider this thread as a successor of our LineageOS 15.1 thread, where you may also find some useful information.
    This is the joint effort of 115ek and MSe1969 (contributions welcome).

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
    */

We offer two build variants:
    This build flavor aims at providing LineageOS 16.0 "as is" with most recent security patches.

If you want to install Google Apps (GApps) you have to use this build variant.
    GApps are optional, of course. The smaller the GApps package, the better (pico). If you want "Okay google" support you need at least nano.
    Just check the package comparison to see what fits your needs.

For the security/privacy focused (more details about below feature list, see here)

• Pre-installed microG and F-Droid same as the LineageOS for microG project
    • Pre-installed AuroraStore
    • eSpeak TTS engine (FOSS TTS solution)
    • Additional security hardening features listed below
    • Access to /proc/net blocked for user apps
    • Bundled netmonitor app to allow network monitoring
    • Enhanced Privacy Guard: Switches for motion sensors and other sensors
    • Cloudflare as default DNS (instead of Google)
    • Privacy-preferred default settings
    • Optional blocking of Facebook- and Google-Tracking
    • Optional disable captive portal detection
    • Increased max. password length of 64
    • No submission of IMSI/phone number to Google/Sony when GPS is in use
    • Default hosts file with many blocked ad/tracking sites
    • Privacy-enhanced Bromite SystemWebView
    • Additional restriction options for secondary users
    • Constified JNI method tables

Status
    List template by AdrianDC
    Code:
    - Boot : Ok
    - Partitions (Data, Cache) : Ext4 and F2FS supported
    - Bluetooth : Ok
    - WiFi : Ok
    - WiFi Hotspot : only 2.4 GHz
    - RIL - Phone - Data : Ok
    - GPS : Ok
    - Camera : Ok
    - Camcorder : Ok
    - Lights : Ok
    - MicroSD : Ok
    - Accelerometer : Ok
    - Compass : Ok
    - Gyroscope : Ok
    - Touchscreen : Ok
    - FM Radio : Ok (mono)
    - ANT+ : Ok
    - Vibrator : Ok
    - Microphone : Ok
    - Audio & music : Ok
    - Bluetooth audio : Ok
    - MHL: broken
    - NFC : Ok
    - Kernel : Ok
    - Graphics : Ok
    - 3D Rendering : Ok
    - Clock : Ok
    - Offline Charging : Ok
    - USB : Ok
    - USB OTG : Ok
    - Encryption : Ok
    - SEPolicies : Enforcing
    Limitations
    Following limitations are known:
    • NFC-HCE does not work (needed for example for google pay)
    • FM does not work in stereo mode (mono works fine, though)
    • Problems with some 5 GHz Wifi channels (can be avoided by not using autochanneling) fixed with 20190408 build
    • MHL does not work
    • 5 GHz hotspot does not work (2.4 GHz hotspot works fine)
    • ANT+ does not work fixed (see FAQ)
    • installing Magisk 19.1 prohibits entering recovery fixed with 20190521 build
    • GPS gets wrong time due to GPS week rollover since 3rd November 2019 (of importance when you record GPS tracks for example).
      This also happens on stock and several other legacy devices.
      fixed with 20190611 build
    Download
    FAQ
    What recovery system to use?
    Please use this TWRP if you want to use OTA updates and/or encryption.

What about root access?
    Root isn't included per default (except root over adb, but it's off by default).
    If you want to gain root access to your apps use one of these (depending on your taste/needs):
    ANT+ isn't working?
    You need the 2 apps:
    afterwards setting proper permissions is essential!
    1. Go to Apps & Notifications -> See All Apps
    2. Select 'ANT Radio Service'
    3. Select Permissions
    4. Select Additional permissions
    5. Slide switch to allow using of ANT hardware
    This refers to those instructions which worked for me :)
    I've got problems AND have magisk/exposed installed
    I won't support anything related to magisk/exposed/other heavily system modifying things.
    If you're encountering problems please make sure you're using a clean installation (at most gapps) to verify/reproduce the issue.

Bugreports
    You'll find information about logging here.
    Please also note how you got the error or how it can be reproduced.
    Sources
    Credits
    • SpiritCroc: big thanks to him for maintaining the device trees and a lot of very useful hints
    • rcstar6696
    • SuperLamic
    • drakonizer
    • AdrianDC
    • munjeni: thanks for tips and tricks
    • nailyk: thanks for tips and tricks
    • All the other contributors on Sony msm8974 platform
    • LineageOS team

Installation instructions

Changelog
    • ASB Security string 2020-12-01 (this month, no kernel updates found)
    • Webview updates for both builds (microG build on M87)
    • microG build only: F-Droid updated to 1.10-alpha1-114
    • microG build only: microG updated from upstream to 0.2.14.204215-15 (picked until 720b089)
    Expand for older changelogs:

• Fix for CVE-2020-15999
    • Webviews upodated to/within M86
    • microG build only: microG - fixes in EN API and GCM
    • microG build only: Replaced weak F-Droid signatures with ROM's V2 signatures
    • ASB Security string 2020-10-05
    • microG build only: Bromite Webview on M86
    • microG build only: microG 0.2.12.203315 - including "Exposure notification API" for use of Covid tracing apps
    • microG build only: Additional hardening: constified JNI method tables
    • ASB Security string 2020-09-05
    • Webviews on M85
    • microG build only: Added eSpeak TTS engine (microG build variant)
    • ASB Security string 2020-08-05
    • Webviews on M84
    • microG build only: Location of firewall UI now in Network => data usage (Settings menu)
    • ASB Security string 2020-07-05
    • microG build only: updated prebuilt microG GmsCore fom /e/ project (fixed FCM registration issues)
    • microG build only: F-Droid updated to 1.8 / F-Droid privileged extension updated to 0.2.11
    • microG build only: Aurorastore updated to 3.2.9 / AuroraServices updated to 1.0.6
    • Security string 2020-06-05
    • GPS improvements / modernisation
    • Enable MIDI support
    • microG build only: Bromite Webview on M83
    • microG build only: Netmonitor exception in SEPolicy f. "Tracker Control" app
    • Security string 2020-05-05
    • Standard build only:System Webview on M81
    • microG build only: AuroraStore updated to 3.2.8
    • Security string 2020-04-05
    • Fix for CVE-2020-8597 (external/ppp)
    • Kernel: CVE-2019-10638 siphash 128bit for IP generation
    • microG build only: AuroraStore updated to 3.2.4
    • microG build only: Bromite Webview on M81
    • Security string 2020-03-05
    • System Webviews on M80
    • 2nd build variant 'hardened microG build' (known from 15.1 thread) available
    • microG build only: AuroraStore updated to 3.2.0
    • fixed DRM (we now have widevine Level 3, Netflix for example runs fine)
    • fixed TWRP time bug
    • added option to prevent USB gadgets working when screen locked (trust HAL)
    • enabled changelog (can be accessed under /settings/system/updater/changelog)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level February 05, 2020)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level January 05, 2020)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level December 05, 2019)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level October 05, 2019)
    • bring back wifi display
    • three finger screenshot gesture
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level September 05, 2019)
    • fixed manual mobile network selection (once again)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level August 01, 2019)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level July 05, 2019)
    • fixed AudioFX effects completely (thanks @NeoArian)
    • start signing builds (please check this if you want to update)
    • enable OTA updates (thanks @NeoArian)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level June 05, 2019)
    • fixed recovery issue introduced by Magisk versions starting with 19.1 (thanks @Myself5)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level May 05, 2019)
    • fixed manual mobile network selection (thanks @SpiritCroc)
    • fixed problems with 5 GHz Wifi channels
    • added aptX/aptXHD
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level April 05, 2019)
    • fixed alarm delay (came with new lineage sources)
    • fixed some more offline / USB charging problems (thanks @SpiritCroc)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level March 05, 2019)
    • fixed occasional camera problems (thanks @SpiritCroc)
    • various kernel patches (thanks @SpiritCroc)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level February 05, 2019)
    • fixed video playback for some applications (thanks @SpiritCroc)
    • fixed offline charging (thanks @SpiritCroc)
    • fixed FM radio (thanks @SpiritCroc)
    • updated webview to version 71 (thanks @MSe1969)
    • synced LineageOS sources
    • initial release

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage OS 16.0 for Xperia Z1 compact - amami, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
    115ek, MSe1969, SpiritCroc, drakonizer, rcstar6696, SuperLamic, AdrianDC, nailyk, LineageOS team
    Source Code: https://github.com/lin16-microg/local_manifests

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-11-10

Created 2019-01-04
    Last Updated 2020-12-13
    New builds with May 2020 ASB

Hi all,
    new builds are ready and are also offered through the updater app as OTA update:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/li...20200509-UNOFFICIAL-signed-amami.zip/download
    • ASB Security string 2020-05-05
    • System Webview on 81.0.4044.117

https://sourceforge.net/projects/li...8-UNOFFICIAL-microG-signed-amami.zip/download
    • ASB Security string 2020-05-05
    • Bromite Webview on 81.0.4044.127
    • AuroraStore updated to 3.2.8

Cheers, M.
    First OTA update

First OTA update is rolling out now. If you don't use OTA function go over here
    • fixed AudioFX effects completely (thanks @NeoArian)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level July 05, 2019)

Please share your experiences if updating worked flawlessly (or if not).

By the way: as I'm testing some TWRP decryption stuff my lineage is encrypted. And although there isn't a TWRP available for our device capable of decrypting /data (for oreo/pie) the OTA update worked fine!
    It seems the lineage updater stores the new update in a non-encrypted temporary partition. :eek:
    New build is now available:
    • fixed manual mobile network selection (thanks @SpiritCroc)
    • fixed problems with 5 GHz Wifi channels
    • added aptX/aptXHD
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level April 05, 2019)

You'll find it here.
    New builds with April 2020 ASB

Hi all,
    new builds are ready and will soon be offered through the updater app as OTA update:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/li...20200410-UNOFFICIAL-signed-amami.zip/download
    • ASB Security string 2020-04-05
    • Kernel: CVE-2019-10638 siphash 128bit for IP generation *
    • System Webview on 80.0.3987.132

https://sourceforge.net/projects/li...0-UNOFFICIAL-microG-signed-amami.zip/download
    • ASB Security string 2020-04-05
    • Kernel: CVE-2019-10638 siphash 128bit for IP generation *
    • Bromite Webview on 81.0.4044.76
    • AuroraStore updated to 3.2.4

Cheers, M.