EOL_[MM-P][6.0-9.0][Magisk]Dolby-20181123

Search This thread

repey6

Dolby Digital Plus for 9.0 ОS(Pie)

bh3QxCR.png

Hi. I present the mod Dolby Digital Plus (interface and functionality is the same as that of Dolby Atmos). Theoretically should work on OS 6.0-9.0. I checked only on Oreo and Pie (Samsung Tab A 10.1 LTE and Xiaomi Redmi 4x). The mod is based on the post from here . I removed the garbage, made it in one archive and added an uninstaller. Install via TVRP to a clean firmware. Added magisk build.

Download:

DDP for TWRP:
DDP for Magisk(preferable):

Uninstaller for TWRP:

Credits: [MENTION=7433324]A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems[/MENT
https://www.opendesktop.org/p/1274328/
@heindrix(and AKAVKL / AKA_VKL) for his Dolby Digital magisk module

Last edited:

konsolite

Nov 12, 2017
Bytom
Thanks for your work. I'm installing this mod in OnePlus 5T and works with AML alongside other modules. Till now I was using other DD magisk module which was incompatible with AML, but your module works properly.
Later I will check other devices: Redmi Note 4(Pie) and OnePlus 6(Pie).

Thanks.

Reactions: mednazim and repey6

Ahmed Osama 14

Dec 5, 2018
Whenever i sent messages continuously or receive messages continuously at same time, my message app never shows timing for each message separately either received or sent, it always shows time for some texts not every text.
Please help, i am asking this question fromlast 1 year at different forums, never gets an answer. :(

DEADVARINE

Aug 28, 2018
Whenever i sent messages continuously or receive messages continuously at same time, my message app never shows timing for each message separately either received or sent, it always shows time for some texts not every text.
Please help, i am asking this question fromlast 1 year at different forums, never gets an answer. :(
change msg app to google msg app it helps i guess

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dolby Digital Plus for 9.0 ОS(Pie)

bh3QxCR.png

Hi. I present the mod Dolby Digital Plus (interface and functionality is the same as that of Dolby Atmos). Theoretically should work on OS 6.0-9.0. I checked only on Oreo and Pie (Samsung Tab A 10.1 LTE and Xiaomi Redmi 4x). The mod is based on the post from here . I removed the garbage, made it in one archive and added an uninstaller. Install via TVRP to a clean firmware. Added magisk build.

Download:

DDP for TWRP:
    DDP for Magisk(preferable):

Uninstaller for TWRP:

Credits: [MENTION=7433324]A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems[/MENT
    https://www.opendesktop.org/p/1274328/
    @heindrix(and AKAVKL / AKA_VKL) for his Dolby Digital magisk module
    Thanks for your work. I'm installing this mod in OnePlus 5T and works with AML alongside other modules. Till now I was using other DD magisk module which was incompatible with AML, but your module works properly.
    Later I will check other devices: Redmi Note 4(Pie) and OnePlus 6(Pie).

Thanks.
    Everything working fine! Compatible with Viper4Android! A huge thanks, Dev!
    I'm using it with MIUI 10 from xiaomi.eu .. have to disable snapdragon+ audio mod in Spotify .. WORKS !! Good job (y)