Ergonomics (in-hand feel)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Please, no "that's what she said" jokes. Rate this thread to express how you think the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE feels in-hand. A higher rating indicates that it's comfortable to hold for long periods of time, even in one hand. Resist the urge to say "TWSS" just now. Seriously.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

morgs640

May 18, 2011
Similar size to the Mi5 but feels quite a lot bigger due to the edge design which makes one handed use more difficult.

festercho

Jan 29, 2010
Got it for 2 weeks now, changed my Mi5s Plus, this one is quite smaller and very comfortable to handle (I have small hands btw). The small bezels make it a little hard sometimes as it does register touches on the sides sometimes which may be an issue at first, but I got used to it.

morgs640

May 18, 2011
Got it for 2 weeks now, changed my Mi5s Plus, this one is quite smaller and very comfortable to handle (I have small hands btw). The small bezels make it a little hard sometimes as it does register touches on the sides sometimes which may be an issue at first, but I got used to it.

Did you have a thick case on the Mi 5s? There is no doubt this handles worse than the Mi 5. The GSMArena review said this is because there are no sharp edges on the sides and they are rounded, which i agree with.

Last edited: