Ergonomics (in-hand feel)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Please, no "that's what she said" jokes. Rate this thread to express how you think the Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro) feels in-hand. A higher rating indicates that it's comfortable to hold for long periods of time, even in one hand. Resist the urge to say "TWSS" just now. Seriously.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

murakh

Dec 5, 2008
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Redmi K20 Pro
Only heavier in comparison to the K20 Pro. I don't find or consider it to be a heavy phone and it is overall very comfortable and well balanced.
For me I have no problem holding it one-handed while lying down, even for extended periods. (Holding it with a cupped hand also helps a bit to curve the sound back towards you).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Although slightly (noticeable) heavier than the K20 Pro, the K30 Pro just feels much more comfortable. The seemingly strange position of the fingerprint sensor (very high up on the screen) also becomes apparent when used single-handed as it is actually perfectly located for easy thumb unlocking.
    @murakh Since you say heavy is it uncomfortable for one handed use on the side in bed under the blankets ?
    Can be used, not that heavy that it can't be used like that