erisin ES3090A Recovery mode

Search This thread

faria

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Feb 24, 2006
Jersey
Does any one know how to get into recovery mode on this unit?
Currently my unit is stuck on the Android splash screen.
Any thoughts/advice welcome.
Many Thanks.

http://www.erisinwholesale.com/1-di...90a-7-android-444-car-dvd-gps-player-462.html
fc06375fe7.jpg

Update:
This unit has no user accessible recovery.
If you unit is stuck in a boot loop etc please contact me as i have a Restore rom for it plus MCU image .

Last edited:

Oscarmg13

May 28, 2016
Buenas noches. No se si has podido soluccionar el problema. A mi hoy se me a quedado en un reinicio continuo con la pantalla fuera y no puedo hacer nada. Si sabes como realizarle el recovery mode te lo agradeceria. Gracias.

faria

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Feb 24, 2006
Jersey
sim , resolvi o problema, este apparelho nao tem recovery com acesso.

Consegui a Rom para restaurar o aparelho.

Ja usas-te o reset button?

Aizi

Jan 8, 2016
Erisin Stuck on boot

Hi just seen you thread and i'm having the same problem. Mine is stuck on boot. I've done a bit of research and its brought me here. I'm hoping rebooting it in recovery mode and updating it using an mcu image with the sd card will work but i cant find one anywhere? please help if you can thanks

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Many Thanks.

http://www.erisinwholesale.com/1-di...90a-7-android-444-car-dvd-gps-player-462.html
fc06375fe7.jpg

Update:
If you unit is stuck in a boot loop etc please contact me as i have a Restore rom for it plus MCU image .

Hi just seen you thread and i'm having the same problem. Mine is stuck on boot. I've done a bit of research and its brought me here. I'm hoping rebooting it in recovery mode and updating it using an mcu image with the sd card will work but i cant find one anywhere? please help if you can thanks

firemod

Apr 30, 2011
Can you post the recovery? And can you give some info for this device? Can I upgrade it to 5.1.1 without recovery? It is mcdb or mtcd device? Thank you :)

figul

Feb 14, 2011
Many Thanks.

fc06375fe7.jpg

Update:
Hi.
I read your post about ERISIN ES3090. Also I bought a radio. I had to install Android again. Now I can not take root. No known programs do not work on it? I have a problem with Radio RDS does not work well. And setting a voice in radio and GPS. If you share your image MCU- LM 841. I will be very grateful .

igorliendo

Jun 29, 2016
Hi.
I read your post about ERISIN ES3090. Also I bought a radio. I had to install Android again. Now I can not take root. No known programs do not work on it? I have a problem with Radio RDS does not work well. And setting a voice in radio and GPS. If you share your image MCU- LM 841. I will be very grateful .

i rooted the erisin with kingroot, i tried it sometimes until it works.

figul

Feb 14, 2011
Hi.
Thanks . After installation android. Kingroot and other AP will not work. KingRoot - ROOT auth Protect privacy via Root. RootMaster. towelroot. Not working .

vjdp78

Dec 9, 2010
ayuda por favor

Hola, Faria, por favor, podrías mandar algún enlace para descargar la rom, o como hacerlo?. No se queda la configuración, la pantalla hace algo extraño cuando se abre y tarda mucho en encenderse una vez está abierta. No puedo hacer un factory reset desde el menu de Android, y no sé como entrar al menu de configuración para hacer un hard reset.
¿Puedes ayudarme?

figul

Feb 14, 2011
Hi. I appeal to people with ERISIN ES3090A. And you still have the original DEFAULT FIRMWARE ANDROID 4.4.4 . The request concerns the copy FIRMWERE ANDROID. Because that which is available for download on the network can not be Rooth.
I renew my request to Faria on the MCU to ERISIN ES3090A.

Last edited:

kufu

Dec 12, 2010
Hello!
I am having trouble with a unit like the one described by you. Can you please send the MCU and firmware for it? Thank you very much!

ozonefridges

Feb 3, 2008
MR chris wallace

Many Thanks.

fc06375fe7.jpg

Update:

please could you sebd me the restore rom and mcu image for the 3090a unit please
thanks chris